Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcome

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Welcome home!

Thanks for the update. You've been on my mind, and I wondered which strains were going to win a spot on your list. :blushsmile:

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Fellow bud masters!

As promised i have officially changed my status from hiatus to Germinating!

I won't bore you with toilet tissue and warm wet dark places- ewwww!

Doing one hempy and two 5 gal bubble buckets. Hempy will be under a 105 Watt Blurple LED from a Chinese Maker in my Dealzer grow box and the bubble buckets will be under a 6 chip 300 watt Cree COB setup in my new grow room.

Hempy will be Canuk's Auto fem Cheese and the Bubble buckets will be Canuks Cindy 99. Need to make my stash a little more diverse since i only have one strain from Crop King and only the Lord knows what it truly is.

Went crazy and bought 20 beans from Mephisto genetics once a year illuminauto drop. Gonna dive into the connoisseur auto side of growing. 70 day turn around with fantastic quality and never a change in lighting periods. Imagine the convenience of a three week old plant next to a 8 week plant in full bloom.

Turn around baby!

Hope the fourth finds you all with your limbs and digits attached.

With fireworks and in life,....... Fuck around fuck around pretty soon your fingers aint gonna be around!

happiness to my homies, and as always,

No smell, no tell and for goodness sake no sell!

Gauge

Awesome! Glad you are back with us and growing again. Can't wait to see your autos!

Thinking of doing a sog with autos in my 2x4x5.. mephisto genetics would be a good place to start. I would do six or eight plants, havent decided.. how much was a pack of 10 seeds or did you buy all 20 together? Cant wait to see everything up and running, that cob setup sounds pretty sweet.

Thinking of doing a sog with autos in my 2x4x5.. mephisto genetics would be a good place to start. I would do six or eight plants, havent decided.. how much was a pack of 10 seeds or did you buy all 20 together? Cant wait to see everything up and running, that cob setup sounds pretty sweet.

During their yearly Iluminauto limited edition run i paid roughly 130 Euros for 20 beans. 4 packs of 5. These are limited edition once in a lifetime offerings so doing the math $7.35 a bean delivered aint bad. BUT they are not fem.
So of course 10 are statistically male so they really cost $14.70 a bean delivered.

Mephisto recommends SOG on almost all their strains and staggering per plant numbers for smaller grow areas.
Cant recommend yet but here is some incredible info. Rifleman and a few other growers "Quietly" swear by them.

Item Qty Total
illuminauto #29 - Blue Toof
Pack Size: 5
Price: €29.00 1 €29.00
illuminauto #28 - Grape Walker Kush
illuminauto #26 - ManBearAlienPig
illuminauto #24 - Gold Glue

Yup I'm excited!

Thanks for your interest!

Gauge

Good Day to all!

If you did not get a chance to get in to the yearly Mephisto Genetics Illuminato drop of seeds. there is a short supply of them left on their website.

Gauge doesn't bullshit you all' and tell you something he doesn't know. However i have seen several grows of these guys beens and they have been doing it for a long time.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its probably good stuff.

OK for my update. The 2 freebies seeds both failed to germ. One grew a tiny tail and quit. When i pried the shell open the tail popped out. I covered and let them both grow. The other seed never popped and the tail seed never thrived. Freebies huh?

My two Cindy's popped and grew a vigorous tail. I did my usual transplant into peat plugs. One grew one didn't.

New plan.

Placed Cindy's peat plug in 2.5 gallon Hempy Osmocote+ pot.

My originally planned 5 gal Rez's were steady at 77-78F and that wasn't working for me. Especially since i didn't have nutes or roots in them yet. Hempy will give me a way more forgiving format as i can change the temp of the res as many times as i need too.

Broke out my tiny shop vac to suck out the water from my last grow reservoir. I am still amazed at how small that thing is.

Did my second watering and the overflow hole size 5/16 and pearlite size is perfect. I don't know the pearlite size.

Sucked up the excess and dumped leftovers on my flower bed which i am sure my Blooming Bettys will enjoy.

I am going Grow Cindy to harvest in my grow box, and Hempy pot my new Autos when they arrive under my COB array.

Hempy? Gauge goes Hempy"

"Im not lazy, Im just tired"
....Unknown Soldier ..........

Gauge

Hempy? Gauge goes Hempy"

"Im not lazy, Im just tired"
....Unknown Soldier ..........

Welcome to the Hempy train! Yeah, I'm tired and don't want to go up and down the stairs a hundred times a day to water coco. Not lazy, I'm just conserving my limited physical resources. :winkyface:

Its been fun Lady A. Hell it seems like its been a year or so growing together. Your plants look amazing and you have inspired me to go Hempy!
+Reps for you my Dear!
Thanks
Gauge

Oh my goodness, thank you! It does seem like we've known each other a long time, and I am eternally grateful that you have been by my side and cheering me on. :hug::love:

Good morning to you all. Been very busy with my yard and garden. There has not enough going on in the grow room to justify wasting your time on an update. Got a lot done the last two days so I thought I better give you the what's​ what.

First.. installed a 825cfm fan and same rated filter in my attic.. BTW if you have never seen one that size they are cartoonishly big.

Second.. took my old two hundred something fan and installed it inline the HVAC line running to the room. Since I'm pushing air through my filter had to figure out where the negative pressure threshold was with HVAC on and off so i won't be blowing skunk out any crevices, leaks in my room.

Third.. installed some aux lighting to my grow cab to help fill in the dead spots when my plants get all canopied out.

I wish I had more room under my Cobs.. so crowded..

MidWest in da house
. . . . . . . .

Gauge
420-magazine-mobile328109683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile243548359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2052942916.jpg

Subbing up. Did you DIY that light?

Back
Top Bottom