Gavita Pro 1000e Series DE - Water Chilled 4XL RDWC - EnzoKush x Snow Monster

Whitehammer61

ok so ran into some issues and upgraded some equipment, fixed a bunch of shit. Decided to start a new journal so here we go.

Room

10'x6'x9'

Strain

Enzo kush x Snow monster (accidental breeding)

Equipment

Gavita Pro 1000e series DE
Gavita Master EL1 Controller
DIY 4XL 8Gal RDWC System
EcoPlus 1/4hp water chiller
EcoPlus eco air 5 1300gph commercial air pump
EcoPlus 660gph water pump
8" HyperFan
BlueLab combo meter

nutes

H&G AquaFlakes
H&G BudXL
H&G Top Booster
CaliMagic CalMag

So lets get rolling, Room is setup and dialed in for the most part. still some finishing touches. Running some seeds my boy ended up with. Enzo Kush male x Snow moster female. Threw in some paper towels and popped over night. moved to 1" rockwool and transplanted into 8" net pots. set the EL1 controller up, high temp shut off is at 90f. auto dim is set a 78f, running 18/6 light cycle. Have light at 100% power about 8' above seedlings. There responding very welland are about 1". so far so good. Basically built a UC4XL 8gal with 2"pvc And bulkheads, switching to 13gal ropak totes come flower. Came out A+ no leaks.

Room temp day 76f night 67f
water temp 65f

feel free to comments i like a busy and active thread thanks
IMG_004699.JPG

IMG_0047102.JPG

IMG_0050102.JPG
IMG_005288.JPG
IMG_005187.JPG

Having some issues uploading photos with windows 10, pics keep coming out sideways. i tried all the fixes and none seem to work. going to try on a diffrent laptop tomorrow

Hi Whitehammer61,

I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of all of the various tutorials regarding uploading photos to our gallery. The uploading sideways/upside down issue is a common issue that we cover in the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos with the last post dedicated to uploading and properly orienting photos from a phone.

There are also tutorial videos - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide and Uploading Photos from iPhone / iPad

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Hi Whitehammer61,

I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of all of the various tutorials regarding uploading photos to our gallery. The uploading sideways/upside down issue is a common issue that we cover in the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos with the last post dedicated to uploading and properly orienting photos from a phone.

There are also tutorial videos - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide and Uploading Photos from iPhone / iPad

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

thanks david i tried all the steps and im still having issues with windows 10.

You have all the right stuff. Let's see what this thing can do :bongrip:

Vlad

Edit: how high is the HPS off the seedlings

i have the light mounted to the ceiling at the moment. had it about 40" over them before with no problems. a bud of mine runs his mounted to the ceiling also and lets the plants grow to the light with no problems.

Ok photo uploads work from my phone.

Checked on the girls this morning and growth is very nice for 2 days. 1st set of leaves are really filling in. No signs of roots droping yet but hopefully soon.
IMAG000126.jpg
IMAG000231.jpg
IMAG000330.jpg
IMAG000724.jpg
IMAG000821.jpg
IMAG000928.jpg

The slow grower
IMAG001129.jpg

IMAG001224.jpg

thanks david i tried all the steps and im still having issues with windows 10.

Here is the full list of things to check/perform to help determine whether this is a issue with your system or an issue that 420 Magazine might be having with Windows 10.

Additionally, please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that is most likely your problem.

Clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your computer, modem & router and try again.

It could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

You can open a DOS window and run these two commands to see if you are losing connection.

(tracert 420magazine.com) and (ping 420magazine.com)

If neither of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or tablet and what kind?

Have you changed anything in your upload procedure?

What browser are you using? We recommend Google Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using?

What virus protection are you using and is it up to date?

Do you have Javascript installed and if so, is it the latest version?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you cannot upload?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

Day 4

Did a water change, drained system. Sucked out remaining water with a stinger wet/dry vac. Dumped 18 gallons of ro in the system. Added 20ml aquaflakes, 20ml calimagic, 30ml DM zone. Phd to 5.8, ppms are 150, water always 65f. room has been running stable around 75f and hasnt gone past 78f. The girls seem to respond well at higher temps.

The seedlings are working on there second set of leaflets. They took their feeding really well and are praying to the light now. very impressive growth for only 4 days from cracking. Still waiting on roots, thinking a couple more days. Really want to see these explode. dropped light 4' from the top of the seedlings with no problems. Gavita is def where its at, The girls are loving it.
IMAG002129.jpg

IMAG002233.jpg
IMAG002335.jpg
IMAG002433.jpg
IMAG002528.jpg
IMAG002631.jpg
IMAG002727.jpg

Hey val. Been a while. I had to come back and grow a few You know how that is.Just can't stay away

Looking good W.H.

:bongrip:V[/QUOTE]

Day 12

There still alive lol, still no root drop, but can see root devolpment. Off to a slow start i guess. What do you all think? Ph has been stable and ppms are the same.
IMAG006430.jpg
IMAG006329.jpg
IMAG006223.jpg
IMAG006122.jpg
IMAG006024.jpg

Plants are looking good as of today, My ppms are going up and ph is dropping. not alot but noticeable. went from 300ppm to 320ppm and ph went from 5.8 to 5.7. Dont think its a problem, maybe evaporation. Im adding RO water to drop ppms a little to see if they take up more nutes than water.

Back
Top Bottom