Gavita Pro 600 light system w/Philips Green Power electric lamp

monkeeboy

hey 420 - i'm starting to put together a room for my first ever grow and while trying to determine which light system i will use, i came across this particular item and found it intriguing. is anyone here familiar with this system or have any first-hand knowledge that may be useful ? i have a 4' X 4' X 7'6" room th]at i am planning on 6 plants -dwc -scrog . any info or input would be appreciatedGavita Gavita Pro 600 SE Complete System (906045) RVF Garden Supply

it's $100 cheaper than anywhere else i can find it. even with the shipping cost ( $17.90 ) the difference is quite a bit. my question(s) is, is this strictly for flowering ? is it enough coverage for a 4x4 area ?

I think its the bulbs that will the cost you in the long run check the price of the bulbs if their MH you have to change them every 6 months

it's actually an hps bulb and it costs about $90 to replace, but that's not my main concern. what i really want to know about is the quality, the effectiveness, and reliability. can i use it throughout the whole grow ? i'm planning on using the GLR lighting regimen. will i have to add some lighting in the blue spectrum during veg ?

it's actually an hps bulb and it costs about $90 to replace, but that's not my main concern. what i really want to know about is the quality, the effectiveness, and reliability. can i use it throughout the whole grow ? i'm planning on using the GLR lighting regimen. will i have to add some lighting in the blue spectrum during veg ?

not necessarily some growers like hps, your plants get stretchy taller fast so you can boom faster(your plants just have to fit in your space)And remember your tops of the plant is what you want to concentrate on if trim your plant bottom anyway the hps kind of does the same by giving you longer stems. so when the bloom starts the buds are far from ground level and closer to the light which you might want.

Back
Top Bottom