GD, hope I dont have spider mites...have pics

berrydizzle

Ok so pics are waiting approval so I will post them asap but I noticed today that there are lots of white spots on the tops of my leaves, mostly at the top of the plant. Not too much on the undersides of the leaves, but I am kinda panicing cause I cant get spider mites. What should I spray my plants with if I need to do so. Anything other than neem oil?

Dank, thanks man, your always there to help out. I got a product called Einstein Oil. The Jorge Cervantes book I have says its the best thing for spider mites. I sprayed them down pretty good on Sunday with it and tried to get undersides too. I removed leaves too, but there are alot of leaves that still have eggs on them. Yesterday I went in there and looked for them by eye and killed probably 100. Im about to go look again right now and try to get some more, and then im gonna spray them again tomorrow, but concentrate more on the undersides of the leafs. Ill still get the tops of them of course. There really arent many buds right now to worry about spraying being its only 12 days of 12/12 today. But I am gonna spray them once a week until flush so that was good info to know. Thanks man.

Hey i tell ya what i use i use hot shots pest strip for about a week and it killed every bug there was in my grow op some people say its harmful blah blah but i just used for a week and the plants didnt have any different taste at harvest time like i said i only used it for about a week and them pesky little pot killers were gone but thtas up to you

You can get them at any grocery store or your local wal mart. just open the package and set it out of the way on the floor not near a fan though cause of a odd scent. And let it sit there for about a week week and a half package it back up. although i wouldnt let use them if your plants are within 3 weeks harvest due to the slight odor wouldnt want to ruin your crops flavor and scent.

That Time of year ... :-(

They like it hot and dry

Make it uncomfortable for them and spay.

Their cycle is about 2-3 weeks so you will want to treat that often.

Don't use Neen or any other Pestisides/chemicals within 3-2 weeks of harvest.
You can hurt yourself or others.

Use the Natural/organtic treatments!!! when flowering.

Back
Top Bottom