Gday from Asia

Pistil Kid

Thanks for welcoming me to the forums I can see myself spending a lot of time here as there are so many knowledgeable people to learn from in this place. I am new to growing so it is great to see so many people showing their grows and sharing their experience and expertise. I am Aussie living and working in Asia.... cheers

Hello Improvise :) to answer you question all I can get is local weed which not that great they press everything in blocks and don't worry about sorting the males and the females so you can sometimes get seeds / stems etc. It will get you high but it is not worth the trouble you have to go through to get it. You can pick up some nice Thai stick and hash on the Islands but I work a lot and don't have the time to visit them to track it down. In the southern part of Thailand weed is a lot more accepted and is a lot easier to pick up but once again I hardly ever get the change to visit. There is good weed in Bangkok but it is hard to find, knowing who to trust is also a problem. I will probably look for a IT contract back in Oz where I will start growing my own... Thanks for stopping by and saying hello ... cheers

Back
Top Bottom