Gday mates

rasta2

Gday mates hows it goin? im new to the game 19 year old aussie from just below byron bay, been smokin for a few years now. had a few succsessful years..............and a few dismall years hopin to pick up some tips and tricks from this and hey who knows maybe teach a thing or 2 myself? trying to start off a wardrobe setup also. peace out:Rasta:

hey buddy wats crackin?

Welcome to the club brotha got to say I like your signa your sign ah fuck it you know what so true lol

:Rasta:cheers it took a lot of time........and weed to think of that:Rasta:

hey man, welcome! Glad you found the site

hey pun and hogday cheers for the greetings .......................................fuk guys its late here .............smokin the pootang hydro and drinkin sum piss;)

hey people im startin a hydro room in the next few weeks got a 160 watt mercury vapour lamp for clones and a 400 watt mh (lowbay) lamp for the veg, veg outside do it in six week interval,canna vega nutri,rhizotonic,just GOOD soil. no real strian cos im in aussie but gettin clones off a good locol mate that hes been perfecting for 5 years.
2nd attempt to grow but first was not successful

ANY TIPS OR TRICKS PEOPLE?

reasonably good budget!!!!!!!! HELP

thanx guys now i feel welcome:)

:ganjamon: rasta2 Thank you for becoming a part of this excellent Community. Please enjoy your time learning more and of coarse sharing what works for you. That what makes this place a Strong force! So :welcome: See you in the Forums!!

Back
Top Bottom