GDB Does Cosmic Lights & Other Photos

Hello growers.

I'm trying my second set of photos. This time around I'll be growing a Cosmic Lights from @New420Guy Seeds. It will be partnered with more 420guy seeds a Blue Dream and a Grand Daddy Purple (or two -- more about that later).

They're being started in solo cups and will eventually end up in 5 gallon fabric pots. I'll be feeding them Mega Crop (Oh my, at first I typed that as "Maga Crop"!) and nothing else. I may add some Bud Explosion near the end and will use CalMag if needed. They'll be grown in a mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and coco.

The reason I'm unsure about the plant count is because I buried a CL and GDB last week but as of yesterday only the CL had broken the dirt. So last night I dropped another GDB and a Blue Dream into water. Of course this morning, the first GDB popped out of the dirt. (That's so normal.) She's kinda' beat up looking though, and I'm not sure she'll survive. So I'll have 1, 2, 3 or 4 photos going depending on what these seeds do.

The only thing that's certain is the uncertainty.:Rasta:

Here's the lonely baby. She's been above ground for 2 days.

P1030540.JPG

Please feel free to stop by and shoot the breeze!

@BubblinBuds
@MrSauga
@DutchinAB
@PCaddict
@Heavenly Hybrid
@13goody13
@ChefDGreen
@Sunnyskies

Im in there like swim wear. Should be a good show and I’m right up in the front!

hopefully this blue dream is a little more wieldy than the last one!
Welcome, Chef! I'm seeking redemption! :Rasta:

I guess I’ll start the rotation!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Gotta roll one for each of us heh.

I dunno about redemption GDB, your Tangerine Dreams turned out insaaane. How was that smoke by the way?
I've only done a test bud that had been jarred about 14 days. It was sweet tasting and fairly potent.

It's been jarred since July 28 and is down to 62% humidity, but I'm so loving the Purple Lemonade and Californian Snow autos from prior grows that I'm in no hurry to get to the TD! What a wonderful place to be! :Rasta:

I've only done a test bud that had been jarred about 14 days. It was sweet tasting a fairly potent.

It's been jarred since July 28 and is down to 62% humidity, but I'm so loving the Purple Lemonade and Californian Snow autos from prior grows that I'm in no hurry to get to the TD! What a wonderful place to be! :Rasta:
You’ve finally arrived huh? It’s really a wonderful feeling... especially cause now you can afford a true 30 day cure before you really get into a new jar cause you’ve got so much to choose from!

You’ve finally arrived huh? It’s really a wonderful feeling... especially cause now you can afford a true 30 day cure before you really get into a new jar cause you’ve got so much to choose from!
Yeah, I'm there (for now). All kind of benefits to having jars stocked. The full-length cure is one, but another is the minimization of anxiety in waiting for new plants to finish. My attitude now for new plants is, "Take all the time you need, I'm good." :Rasta:

Welcome, Sunny! Unfortunately, in these Covid times its puff, puff, don't pass! :Rasta:

Hell yeah YOU CAN puff puff and pass! From one hand to your other hand that is!

:rofl: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on what looks like the final line-up.

That first Grand Daddy Purple seed that I buried didn't make it. It shriveled up and died soon after breaking the dirt. When it broke through it looked like it had been in a brawl, so I was not surprised it died. I buried a second one and it broke through this morning with the helmet still attached. Hopefully this one will survive.

The Blue Dream seed has been on a paper towel for weeks and hasn't popped a tap root. I'm going to bury her anyway and just see what happens. No matter what happens, I will not drop another photo seed for this grow.

So it looks like I'll just be doing the Cosmic Lights and the GDB (if I can get the helmet off safely).

Later!

Hello G! Looks like the seeds made your mind up for you. Too bad about the lost ones. But the survivors will be great. Stay stoned and stay stoned.

Hello G! Looks like the seeds made your mind up for you. Too bad about the lost ones. But the survivors will be great. Stay stoned and stay stoned.
Fredwalk, you could not be more correct. And the seeds are still in control.

The second GDP I buried came out with its helmet still attached. I was able to remove it, but then the seed just sat there. It's neither growing or dying. Its been de-helmeted for more that five days and it wont uncurl its cotyledons. I've never experienced this before.

P1030562.JPG

So I might end up going solo with the Cosmic Lights, the only "normal" seed of the bunch (and even it has some oddly shaped leaves).

P1030565.JPG

If I end up growing her alone, I'll do it in my small tent (2x2) and just do more autos in the bigger tent. Geez!

Back
Top Bottom