GDB Does Fatkid's Cake And Other Photos

Hello grow family. Time for a new journal!

This grow will consist of (hopefully) 4 photo plants. Three have been germinated and are now little babies. The fourth has yet to arise from the dirt.

I'll be growing a Fatkid's Cake, a Jack Herrer, and a Strawberry Banana Grape. The fourth seed, a Grand Daddy Purple hopefully will join the party soon. If she doesn't, I'll call another strain from off the bench.

P1030824.JPG

Here are the general specs:

Containers: 5 gallon fabric pots
Tent: 5x5 by 6
intake/Exhaust: 2 Infinity Raxial S6 inline fans with speed controllers
Circulation: A couple of house fans (approx 10 inches in diameter)
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forrest Soil with a little Vermiculite mixed in.
Light: Spider Farmer SF-4000
Feed: Tap Water, Mega Crop, Stout MSA (silica) and CalMag if needed

It has been a chore getting here, as lately I've been in Germination Hell. I won't go into specifics but it was not fun. Germination Hell is not even a nice place to visit much less stay for a while. :Rasta:

This will be my first full grow in my 5x5 and using the SF-4000. I just got them both a few weeks back.

Please join me on this little grow and keep an eye on what I'm doing. I welcome any and all ideas! And I accept (most) critiques graciously. :Rasta:I cherish the feedback and great humor that is generated by the grow family. To me, growing wouldn't be as much fun without it!

Shout out to those who have taken an interest in -- or provided assistance during -- my previous grows:

@InTheShed
@Heavenly Hybrid
@ChefDGreen
@PCaddict
@13goody13
@HutchBenedict
@Amy Gardner
@syenite
@oldsmokey
@MsBean7175
@Carcass
@Emilya
@VetSmoke85

I hope to see you all soon. There will be free popcorn and discounted drinks from 5pm to 5:05pm daily!

Let's party!:goof:

Dang, I left @MrSauga off of my shout-out list. Sorry about that MrS!

While I know you are introverted and don't post very much, I'm hoping you drop by occasionally just to peek in. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom