GDB Does Fatkid's Cake And Other Photos

The next stop on that tour is to have someone else sprinkle it on top. :)
LMAO! I'm not that lazy, Shed! Close, but not quite there yet. :Rasta:

Stumbled in under my own power, GDB. Looking forward to another one of your grows. (And getting my CNN updates in the background!)
:popcorn:
Welcome, Dutchin! Sit down and get yourself together! :laughtwo:

I'm running one of my three Candida clones with GeoFlora starting when I upcan to 1g pots, but since they will all get different PPM sprays of GA3, it won't be quite as scientific...
Shed, how do differing PPM levels of the GA3 effect your clones?

When I did the 180ppm last time the plant stretched out of control and never really showed any sex characteristics even 50 days post flip, so I'll be trying 135ppm, 90ppm, and 45ppm on the three clones this time. @DutchinAB is doing something similar now (three different branches on the same plant).
So you neutered the plant at 180ppm. Interesting! :Rasta:

Thank you for the mention, Shed. Yes I’ve got a reversal project going with 120, 140, 160, and 180ppm GA3 sprayed onto limbs of a Hindu Kush clone. It is 3 weeks since the flip and is just getting exciting, the stretch rate is unbelievable, on all of the different concentrations.
I was inspired to try different solutions after watching @The Celt ’s reversal he did earlier in the year.

(I am having great difficulties trying to tag Celt here and I’m not sure why)

Good morning G, I hope all is well in your world . I have a question. I'm going to be buy new nutes soon as my GH series is running out. I do love the results but mixing up to six things kinda sucks. Does GeoFlora work in coco? Thanks and stay stoneder.

Good morning G, I hope all is well in your world . I have a question. I'm going to be buy new nutes soon as my GH series is running out. I do love the results but mixing up to six things kinda sucks. Does GeoFlora work in coco? Thanks and stay stoneder.
If you don't object to me jumping in, VG just posted this link to Mr. Krip's GeoFlora thread, so it was top of mind. Here was the answer for those who don't want to bother with the link:
Geoflora pairs well with soil and inert soil-less media like coco and peat, which actively benefit beneficial bacteria populations due to the high presence of lignins in these materials, which are readily degraded by aerobic bacteria and contribute to the humic content in the medium. These blends also provide good aeration (especially when combined with fabric pots), helping support aerobic bacteria populations. As you noted, we generally do not recommend utilizing Geoflora in a strictly reservoir based system - it is not fully water soluble, and this method does not allow enough time to fully breakdown those slower releasing nutrients.

The breakdown process is aided first by moisture, and second by the presence of bacteria in our blend which break down the nutrients into available forms. When using soilless blends with Geoflora, the best practice is to maintain a moist growing media to keep the bacteria happy and consistently breaking down that organic matter and solubilizing nutrients.

In practice, this really doesnt look much different from what you would do with any other soil-less or soil based grow system. So long as there is some moisture present, and a stable consistent source of organic material (like that provided by Geoflora) our bacteria are constantly working to break those nutrients down.

What Shed said. :Rasta:

Thanks G, by way of Shed. No "bud booster" shit? Just veg and flower. Went to the geoflora site. I'm thinking it'll be my choice. A fine morning and damn! I'm stoned as shit haha!
You know, I've been stoned as shit for 4 years.

Hello growers.

I know I sound like a broken record, but my germination woes continue.

I was so foolish to speak of Germination Hell in the past tense. I'm still here!

One of the bad things about hells in general is that most of the signs showing you the way out are actually leading you deeper in. :Rasta:

Long story short, I've killed my Jack Herer and Fatkid Cake sprouts. (Think I baked them under too much light.) And to make matters worse, I lost one of the other Fatkids seeds. (Dropped on the floor and the deep state operatives grabbed it.) So I'm down to only one remaining seed of the "star" of my journal.

This is so embarrassing! :lot-o-toke:

That does it. I'm no longer reporting on what I'm growing until the plants are up and viable. None of you should be subjected to my repeated tales of futility.

I've still got 2 babies alive, a Grand Daddy Purple and a Strawberry Banana Grape.

I've got a Critical Lemon buried in vermiculite -- one that wasn't soaked beforehand. (Damn, I just broke my vow to only discuss viable plants. Sorry. It won't happen again.:Rasta:)

And of course I'll have to try to germ the last Fatkid. (Damn! Did it again.)

And this delay made today's arrival sorta right on time.

Though I AM NOT, to repeat AM NOT, saying I'm going to try and grow one of these. :laughtwo:

IMG_1798.jpg

Later!

Persevere G, persevere! :ciao:That GG looks promising. :yummy: Have a great day my friend.
And whatever you do, wherever you are, stay stoneder. :passitleft:

I AM NOT, to repeat AM NOT, saying I'm going to try and grow one of these.
Well duh!.. It says right on the package they're for souvenir use only...
If you choose to store them in a solo cup of damp soil, that's up to you....

Back
Top Bottom