GDB Does Fatkid's Cake And Other Photos

OK, all caught up. My biggest concern is you're still having a problem getting it up. Hopefully you get that fixed soon as your seed count is low.

The cotys on the SBG have yellowed. That's a sign she's looking for some food. If you haven't started her on the MC yet then gid 'er done. Unless you think it's related to the missing leaf. Then don't gid 'er done.

Your boy sounds like a good kid who took a wrong turn. It happens, and hopefully he finds his road to success sooner than later.
Thanks for stopping by, MrS.

I didn't know whether to use the laugh or thanks emoji. The "getting it up" remark hit close to home though and spoiled the humor. :rofl:

All the babies have been on 1.5 MC for about 5-6 days. I'll be upping it soon.

My boy will be my boy, no matter. I just hope he knows that.

I’ll be joining alone for the ride I use MEGA crop as well and it has silicate in it already but for some strains it doesn’t have enough and my preference I add Grotek to my feed at a reduced strength and it makes the stems hard as oak lol happy growing and I can’t wait to see how they turn out
Welcome @Growingbimbos! What are you growing? :Rasta:

Welcome @Growingbimbos! What are you growing? :Rasta:
I’m working on a grape ape right now she has about 2.1/5 weeks left
F06D19D4-90FB-48BD-B2F7-EEF36A11AB75.jpeg
2C246C9C-B011-424D-890D-6709C1C4EAF5.jpeg

OK, all caught up. My biggest concern is you're still having a problem getting it up. Hopefully you get that fixed soon as your seed count is low.
OMG! :laughtwo: I’m glad I hadn’t sipped any coffee before reading that one!

Hello grow fam and happy Hanukkah!

Just a quick update on the babies.

Most are coming along nicely. My plants seem to always start slow and I know it's something I'm doing (just haven't figured out what!). With photos, however, a slow start doesn't bother me much. (It drives me crazy when autos start slow.)

Here are the pics of the babes on day 10.

Crtical Kush -- I expected this one to start slow because of the way I had to bury most of her in a 1 gallon pot. (done because the seedling grew straight up out of a solo cup to almost 6 inches tall on a spindly stem). When I did it I thought that with the roots so low in the pot getting water to them without drowning them might be a problem. Anyway, I was very careful with the water and she is the smallest of the group.

Critical Kush day 10.JPG

Cheese -- all systems go.

Cheese day 10.JPG

GDP -- all systems go.

GDP day 10.JPG

DBL Black -- all systems go.

Dbl Black day 10.JPG

And finally, the SBG -- system alert, system alert!

SBG a day 10.JPG

SBG day 10.JPG

She's an odd looking little thing! :Rasta:

That's it for today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hello growers.

I have a major update!

I am ending this thread as of today. I have started a new thread where I will post on all of my grows, whether photo or auto. It can be found here: Grand Daddy Black Grows a Stack.

I hope this doesn't cause any confusion. I know I was getting confused trying to maintain separate threads for every grow, so this should simply things.

So for updates on my Fatkids grow, please go to my new thread.

Hope to see you there! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom