GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

It’s on like Donkey Kong! You’re gonna love photos. You can mess around with them all you want in veg and as long as you’ve got them sorted for flower you’ll get monster yields (generally speaking compared to autos).

damn I would love some GTH beans. I just can’t Right now though. Switching into super soil is gonna be really costly up front.
Hey, Chef. You know I was going to try and pull you in when the time came! :Rasta:

Thanks, Bubblin. Have you grown the Ghost Train before? If so, is it as good as all the rave reviews seem to indicate?
No I have not, Im currently growing new420guys black domina, and pre98 bubba kush and their both amazing so far. Exactly what I expected. My next run will be a sativa run with GTH, Acapulco Gold, Durban Poison, and Blue Dream.. really looking forward to that.

Hello growers.

I peeked in on the Peyote Critical this evening and she has shriveled up and died. No big surprise. RIP Critical.

So I'm thinking the Force is telling me to only try 2 photos on my first attempt. And, I've got plenty of autos that I want to try, so I'm dropping a Fast Buds Stardawg auto. :Rasta:

Stardawg auto outta be a great one. Fast buds has some good genetics. You don’t have their gelato auto do you? I’d love to see you grow that( because I have it)

Stardawg auto outta be a great one. Fast buds has some good genetics. You don’t have their gelato auto do you? I’d love to see you grow that( because I have it)
Sorry, but I don't Chef. Wish I did. I'd love to grow one along with you!

I’m here bro, got all the essentials too. :smokin: Ya and I don’t know when they will actually fix it lol it’s been broken for awhile, I just pay with the google pay option. It’s an app on the App Store.. Just in case your sketched about it, I’ve ordered from them 5 times now every time the same way. You get an order #, electronic receipt, and a tracking number. My orders are usually to me 3 days after purchase, just throwing that out there in case it don’t get fixed Google pay is legit and safe.
@BubblinBuds, out of curiosity I sent a message to 420guy asking them if they really expected to get their credit card payment working again. Their response: "I think we're finally giving up on it. We can't seem to get any card processing companies to approve us. They don't like seed companies for some reason."

So I ended up using CashApp to pay for my Ghost Train Haze. Again, thanks for the lead! :Rasta:

@BubblinBuds, out of curiosity I sent a message to 420guy asking them if they really expected to get their credit card payment working again. Their response: "I think we're finally giving up on it. We can't seem to get any card processing companies to approve us. They don't like seed companies for some reason."

So I ended up using CashApp to pay for my Ghost Train Haze. Again, thanks for the lead! :Rasta:
Ya it’s been down since I started ordering from them. Lol No doubt my man, they have great genetics and once you said you were looking for GTH I had to let you know about them. They hook it up too, last order I placed was for 16 seeds and they sent me like 23. lol You won’t be disappointed, and I’m looking forward to watching you grow these plants out! :hookah:

I hope you don't mind if I sit in and watch I am about to start my grow usin Mega Crop for the first time and hope to pick up some good information from all the good folks who have jumped in
Welcome @SOG001! There are plenty of seats left. What you planning on growing?

Welcome @SOG001! There are plenty of seats left. What you planning on growing?
I will be growin some Harlequin, for the wife's Crohns and some Critical Cure for the daughter in laws arthritis and for me some Candyland, Cookies and Cream, and Purple Urkle

Hello growers!

Not much to report today. My Stardawg auto popped a root this morning and has been buried in soil.

My other three babies look happy, though one of them is vertically challenged.

Here's a baby pic. (2 Tangerine Dream fems in fabric pots and Strawberry Cheesecake auto in solo cup).
P1020902.JPG

Later!

Back
Top Bottom