GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Hello growers!

This will be only my 4th grow and my first with photoperiods. I started out growing autos and was happy to stick with growing only them. However, a 420 user who shall remain unnamed (@ChefDGreen :Rasta:) gently nudged me into trying some photos.

This will be a mixed grow, as I have a Strawberry Cheesecake auto seedling already in the tent. She will grow up alongside the photos.

I've got 2 Tangerine Dreams fems from Barney's Farm. They have been germinated, buried and both have emerged from the soil (one yesterday and the other this morning). They have been started in 1 gallon fabric pots and will later be moved to 5 gallon pots.

I will feed with Mega Crop using my tap water. I'll also likely use the MC supplements, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. When the seedlings are about a week old and have developed their first set of leaves I will start feeding them 1g per gallon of MC.

I also dropped a Peyote Critical fem. But she's had a shaky start and may not survive. First, while soaking in water the tap root completely popped out of its shell. I gently buried the root in soil a few days ago. Then this morning I found the tap root laying on top of the soil (near the edge of the pot) with the cotyledon leaves in place. Apparently, this seed had emerged from the soil sometime yesterday and I didn't see it. When I hit it with the spray bottle last night to moisten the soil, I must have washed it right out of the soil and to the side of the pot. I gently re-buried the root, leaving the cotyledon leaves exposed. I'll be pleasantly surprised if she pulls through.

@Ganjagrandaddy, @InTheShed, @ChefDGreen, @Old Salt, @780grow, @Emilya and @MsBean7175, I hope you can occasionally peek in and keep me on the right path. I'd also like to invite @shottafire, @Pennywise, @Havocsm1, @SweetSue and @Heavenly Hybrid just in case you have the time to look in. I've been reading your posts and believe you could provide valuable advice if needed.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I'm venturing into new territory and I'm excited! :Rasta:

Later!

Edit: Damn, I forgot @MrSauga! Didn't mean to do that!

Hello growers!

This will be only my 4th grow and my first with photoperiods. I started out growing autos and was happy to stick with growing only them. However, a 420 user who shall remain unnamed (@ChefDGreen :Rasta:) gently nudged me into trying some photos.

This will be a mixed grow, as I have a Strawberry Cheesecake auto seedling already in the tent. She will grow up alongside the photos.

I've got 2 Tangerine Dreams fems from Barney's Farm. They have been germinated, buried and both have emerged from the soil (one yesterday and the other this morning). They have been started in 1 gallon fabric pots will later moved to 5 gallon pots.

I will feed with Mega Crop using my tap water. I'll also likely use the MC supplements, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. When the seedlings are about a week old and have developed their first set of leaves I will start feeding them 1g per gallon of MC.

I also dropped a Peyote Critical fem. But she's had a shaky start and may not survive. First, while soaking in water the tap root completely popped out of its shell. I gently buried the root in soil a few days ago. Then this morning I found the tap root laying on top of the soil (near the edge of the pot) with the cotyledon leaves in place. Apparently, this seed had emerged from the soil sometime yesterday and I didn't see it. When I hit it with the spray bottle last night to moisten the soil, I must have washed it right out of the soil and to the side of the pot. I gently re-buried the root, leaving the cotyledon leaves exposed. I'll be pleasantly surprised if she pulls through.

@Ganjagrandaddy, @InTheShed, @ChefDGreen, @Old Salt, @780grow, @Emilya and @MsBean7175, I hope you can occasionally peek in and keep me on the right path. I'd also like to invite @shottafire, @Pennywise, @Havocsm1, @SweetSue and @Heavenly Hybrid just in case you have the time to look in. I've been reading your posts and believe you could provide valuable advice if needed.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I'm venturing into new territory and I'm excited! :Rasta:

Later!
I'm definitely in good luck!!

I really wanted to get Tangerine dream a few weeks ago when true North had their big 70% off sale but they were sold out. :popcorn:
"Sold Out" and "Out of Stock" -- bad words. I've been trying to find some Ghost Train Haze fems for about 6 months and those are the only words I ever see from numerous seedbanks. The other day I was able to find a Dark Ghost Train, bred by Rare Dankness. It's a fem cross between Grape Ape and Ghost Train Haze #1. They will have to do for now! :Rasta:

Oooo...... Tangerine Dream was a delicious one. Good choice. :high-five:

Thanks for the invite, and I’ll do my best to peek in now and then. :hug:

Thanks GDB, I’m happy to be invited to the party! :party:
I’m interested to see that strawberry cheesecake, I’ve got one of those beans and it sounds good. And who doesn’t love a good tangie?! Lol, and I bet that little peyote will surprise you, little survivors they are!

"Sold Out" and "Out of Stock" -- bad words. I've been trying to find some Ghost Train Haze fems for about 6 months and those are the only words I ever see from numerous seedbanks. The other day I was able to find a Dark Ghost Train, bred by Rare Dankness. It's a fem cross between Grape Ape and Ghost Train Haze #1. They will have to do for now! :Rasta:
@New420Guy Seeds has ghost train haze feminized in right now just so you know. I just grabbed some along with their Durban poison. Great prices too.

No doubt my man! Their genetics are great too, they’ll turn into some big beautiful ladies... can’t beat their prices either. Lol glad I could help brotha :passitleft:... btw count me in for the Tangie grow, I’ll grab a seat if that’s cool.
@BubblinBuds, I am saving you a seat on the front row. Great price for those beans at 420Guy! Their credit card payment mechanism is down right now, but they say it will be back up within a few days. I've got the seeds sitting in my Shopping Cart and will pull the trigger when they get the credit card thingy up again. Thanks so much! :Rasta:

@BubblinBuds, I am saving you a seat on the front row. Great price for those beans at 420Guy! Their credit card payment mechanism is down right now, but they say it will be back up within a few days. I've got the seeds sitting in my Shopping Cart and will pull the trigger when they get the credit card thingy up again. Thanks so much! :Rasta:
I’m here bro, got all the essentials too. :smokin: Ya and I don’t know when they will actually fix it lol it’s been broken for awhile, I just pay with the google pay option. It’s an app on the App Store.. Just in case your sketched about it, I’ve ordered from them 5 times now every time the same way. You get an order #, electronic receipt, and a tracking number. My orders are usually to me 3 days after purchase, just throwing that out there in case it don’t get fixed Google pay is legit and safe.

It’s on like Donkey Kong! You’re gonna love photos. You can mess around with them all you want in veg and as long as you’ve got them sorted for flower you’ll get monster yields (generally speaking compared to autos).

damn I would love some GTH beans. I just can’t Right now though. Switching into super soil is gonna be really costly up front.

Oooo the moonshine haze sounds fantastic. (Neville’s haze x trainwreck) x amnesia haze. Sounds like it could be one of those scary, existential crisis Sativa smokes. Love that

I’m here bro, got all the essentials too. :smokin: Ya and I don’t know when they will actually fix it lol it’s been broken for awhile, I just pay with the google pay option. It’s an app on the App Store.. Just in case your sketched about it, I’ve ordered from them 5 times now every time the same way. You get an order #, electronic receipt, and a tracking number. My orders are usually to me 3 days after purchase, just throwing that out there in case it don’t get fixed Google pay is legit and safe.
Thanks, Bubblin. Have you grown the Ghost Train before? If so, is it as good as all the rave reviews seem to indicate?

Back
Top Bottom