GDB's Auto Array

Wash it well to get all that neem off since it hasn't had time to break down naturally. If you're going to smoke it it might as well be as clean as you can get it.
Thanks, Shed. I might sample a bit of her smoke, but I see gummies in her future. :Rasta:

Hello once again grow crew!

Whew, I'm moving fast now! I've been piddling around with the plants most of the day and it's approaching 4pm. Mrs. Grand Daddy left a request for me to hang some new drapes today and I'm running out of time (and energy) to do it before she gets home. Plus after I finish this update, I need to make a beer run. Then I'll rush home and try to at least get started on the drapes before she get here.

Okay, on with the update.

With every set of autos there always seems to be one stand out that gets me excited. And there also seems to be one or more that lead to a WTF!

These last two are my latest members of each group.

Onyx day 60
This is a discontinued strain from a former 420 sponsor and I don't know what to think of her. She looks like a weed! :Rasta: She has lots of tiny bud sites all over the place and wanted to grow so tall that I had to super crop a few branches. I'm giving her 4.8g of MC and will start the Sweet Candy on her next feed. If she has a strong finish she may be nice. She needs to start soon. Otherwise, she'll be a WTF!

Onyx day 60 b.JPG

Onyx day 60.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake day 59
This one has me cheering for more. She's on 4.8g also and will get the SC added on her next feed. She also tried to get pretty tall but in a more controlled manner than the Onyx. She shows every sign of finishing strong, and I think I'll be pleased with the result. (These pics don't really do her justice. Viewed with the naked eye she is a knock-out!)

SCC day 59.JPG

SCC day 59 b.JPG

Finally, the comparison pic I promised earlier.

Some of you may remember that a while back I was finally able to talk one of my lazy old friends into trying growing. I gave him a Brooklyn Sunrise and, despite a lot of missteps, he managed to grow it out. He was hooked!

Next I gave him one of my Glue Gelato auto seeds. He started his GG about 30 days before I started mine. Since then, he has been put down by a recent hip replacement surgery. His plan for after his release was to go stay with his lady friend until he could do for himself again. He gave me a key to his house and asked that I babysit his plant. I asked him how long before he could return home, and he said "2 months!" (He said that shit with a straight face too!)

I was like, hell no! I'm not riding to your house every 2-3 days for two months to tend to one frigging plant!:Rasta:(Though he only lives about a 20 minute ride away.)

We agreed that I would bring his plant to my place and foster-raise it until he was back on his feet.

Here they are side by side. Oh, BTW, he put his in a 7 gallon pot while mine is in a 2 gallon.

GG compare a.JPG

His plant is doing well and I'm happy for him. However, raising her is causing some kind of inner-conflictedness! :Rasta:

Okay, I'm out. Gotta' make a beer run and get back here to start on the drapes. And, I haven't had time to wash the Californian Snow today as I had planned.

Geezy Peezy!

and sticky (hopefully not from spider mite semen:laughtwo:
Who thinks that? Wanna borrow my black light?
She's on day 63 and is getting 4.8g of MC. This week I starting adding 1.25g of Sweet Candy.
You go girl! :snap:
Whew, I'm moving fast now! I've been piddling around with the plants most of the day and it's approaching 4pm. Mrs. Grand Daddy left a request for me to hang some new drapes today and I'm running out of time (and energy) to do it before she gets home. Plus after I finish this update, I need to make a beer run. Then I'll rush home and try to at least get started on the drapes before she get here.
Sooo, how do they look? Don't tell me beer stained.

Who thinks that? Wanna borrow my black light?

You go girl! :snap:

Sooo, how do they look? Don't tell me beer stained.
As luck would have it, MrS, I did the beer (and potato chip) run and hurried back home. I parked my truck and was getting organized to get out and go inside to start on the drapes. While I was still in the truck, Mrs. GDB pulled up and parked behind me. So much for getting started before she arrived! :Rasta:

Once inside, I explained to her how hectic my day had been (while she pretended to pay attention) and got to work getting them up.

I got them up and she loves them! In and out of the dog house in record time. Ima baaaad man!

IMG_1742.jpg

As luck would have it, MrS,

While I was still in the truck, Mrs. GDB pulled up and parked behind me.
To help with the beer and potato chips, of course.
Once inside, I explained to her how hectic my day had been (while she pretended to pay attention) and got to work getting them up.
Beautiful! You have a winner of a woman GDB! I would have had teflon marks on my face if it was me.

To help with the beer and potato chips, of course.

Beautiful! You have a winner of a woman GDB! I would have had teflon marks on my face if it was me.
Ouch! (or Oof!) I asked the Mrs. long ago not to ever hit me with a Teflon pan. When she agreed, I threw away all the non-Teflon pans.

Hello growers and a pleasant Sunday to you all.

It's kinda' funny that sometimes when you say (or even think) certain things about a plant, the plant actually responds.

Yesterday I expressed doubts about the progress of my Onyx. Seemingly overnight, she has responded. This morning her pistil production shows a definite increase. Also, 2 main branched that I had bent and tied down at a 90 degree angles have bent back up to about 45 degrees. (I looked at the pic of her from yesterday and noticed they were starting to come up then, but this morning the change is much more pronounced.)

So she's trying to flex!

Here's a full tent pic. The Onyx is on the left (Strawberry Cheesecake right, my buddies Glue Gelato, middle).

P1030869.JPG

:goof:

Looking awesome GDB! Healthy and lush looking girls. Nice work on the drapes! It’s all about those nice catch near misses in life. Beer and chips are always a win when one is stuck in the dog house lol Stay blessed my Braddah! Aloha!
:passitleft:

Looking awesome GDB! Healthy and lush looking girls. Nice work on the drapes! It’s all about those nice catch near misses in life. Beer and chips are always a win when one is stuck in the dog house lol Stay blessed my Braddah! Aloha!
Thanks, Sunny! You are constantly on my mind when I'm growing these autos. My mantra: "Grow it like Sunny...Grow it like Sunny." :Rasta:

Peace go with you brother.

My mantra: "Grow it like Sunny...Grow it like Sunny." :Rasta:

Mahalo GDB! I honestly don’t believe I grow them any better then anyone else. I just give them lots of love and attention when i can and they do what they do and I get what I get I suppose.

I hope all is blessed in your world my friend! Good morning!

Back
Top Bottom