GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Hello growers.

It's time to start another trip down the grow hole!

I grew a Fast Bubblegum a few months back and fell in love with both it's taste and effect. Problem was the "Fast" strain did not grow very much and the yield left me wanting more, more, more. So I sought out some regular feminized BGs and got some from 3 different breeders. Hence the name of this grow, "The Bubblegum Machine." I doubt that any of you could be excited about this as I am. But please know that I am Pumped!

In all, this grow will consist of 5 plants. Three BGs and two others plants that I hope will be nice compliments.

Here they are getting rinsed in Hydrogen Peroxide for a bit before being dropped into distilled water.
BG grow very beginning 3-9-22.jpg

Left to right:

Cotton Candy Cane (Emerald Triangle Seeds)

Cotton Candy Cane is another new marijuana strain created within Emerald Triangle
seed collection. They have crossed their own Blueberry Headband with Sweet
Tooth to produce this super high yielding and very sweet smelling tasty lad.
The plant still carries the vigorous veg growth and tight internal stacking
of the Blueberry Headband but with the addition of the Sweet Tooth it brings
out the sweet berry undertones that were underlying in the original Blueberry
Headband making this plant a veritable smell and taste sensation. This herb
is also highly resistant to mold and powdery mildew makes her excellent for
outdoor use. When growing outdoors, Cotton Candy Cane is ready for harvest
in 9 weeks. She can produce a yield from medium to high, depending on
growing conditions.

Genetics: Blueberry Headband x Sweet Tooth
Indica/Sativa - 50/50
Grows: Indoor/Outdoor
Harvest: 9 weeks/early Oct
Stature: Medium and heavy

Yield: High

Bubblegum (Kera Seeds)

Sativa dominant hybrid created to make all the pain, stress and
migraine disappear. It will require some experience and its yields won't
be bigger than average, but the effect is worth the effort for sure. Tingly,
sleepy and lazy feeling will help you relax and enjoy a painless life.

Flowering Time : 56-63 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Area : Indoor and Oudoor
Height : 80-140cm Indoor/ 130-200cm Outdoor
THC: 19%

Black Cherry Punch (Pyramid seeds via Herbie's Seeds)

Whether in your garden or in your stash, Black Cherry Punch is a marvel to look at. These purple buds, frosted with large and prominent trichomes, pack so much THC and other cannabinoids that the smoke instantly numbs your body while the mind remains active and roaring with a rush of euphoria. This 90% Indica also has a deliciously thick flavor of earth, along with an intense berry-like sweetness. The moment you inhale this smoke, you know you’ll be grinning ear-to-ear for the next several hours.

Black Cherry Punch from Pyramid Seeds come in the form of Indica-dominant cannabis seeds that truly do pack a punch with their 25% THC and sweet berry aroma and taste. These feminized seeds also produce instant pain relief and a surge of uplifting spirits.

Black Cherry Punch was developed using the lineage of Black Cherry Kush and Cherry Pie. These two colorful parents are what gives Black Cherry her characteristic purple buds and orange hairs coming from those resinpacked flowers. With both parents delivering relaxing, mood-lifting effects, it’s no surprise that Black Cherry Punch delivers this and then some. Effects These flavors are paired with her intense cerebral high relax both mind and body, but without compromising on focus, and provide an unforgettable experience.
With a flowering period of 8-9 weeks, Black Cherry Punch seeds are moderately fast, which allows Northern Hemisphere growers to harvest fully mature buds in September

Bubblegum XL (Royal Queen Seeds)

Bubblegum XL Is a fine example of the new school Amsterdam genetics. Though not as strong as
some other varieties from Amsterdam, like our Amnesia Haze. Her genetics are more sativa
dominant, though the effect is a nicely balanced mix of stoned and high. Bubblegum XL is a
great all around smoke and a great plant for all types of grower. This plant can easily yield
500 grams per square meter when grown indoors, not the largest yield but the quality makes it
worth it. Outdoors, it all depends on the climate; dense hybrid cannabis strains like this
can grow in most countries in the right season. However extra attention must be paid to avoid
problems with mold and rot in wetter climates. She will not grow too tall and doesn’t even
stretch up too much like some Dutch strains do – staying small and manageable. Bubble Gum XL
has a sweeter aroma than many other Amsterdam strains, with a sweet earthy flavor.

Flowering takes around 8 to 9 weeks, producing dense, resin covered buds.

Genetics : Power Plant x Santa Maria
Flowering Time : 56-70 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Area : Indoor and Outdoor
Height Indoor : 80-140cm
Height Outdoor : 160-200cm
THC: 19%
CBD: Medium

Bubblegum (Weed Seeds Express)

Bubblegum is a cross between Power Plant and Santa Maria and was probably first developed in 1970. Little else is known about the origin of Bubblegum, except that it originally came from Indiana (United States). Bubblegum then found its way to Holland in the early 1990s, where it stabilized and quickly gained ground. Of course, those efforts did not go unrewarded. Over the course of her existence, she has won numerous awards, including 2nd place for best strain at the 1995 and 1999 Cannabis Cups.

So that's one "sweet" line-up. Of course it's only a "plan." Things can, and often do, change. :Rasta:

These will be grown in a 5X5 tent under a @NextLight Mega that covers the space like a blanket!

I might use several mediums and a few different nutrients. Or, I may keep it simple and grow them all in the same stuff and feed them all the same stuff. There are pros and cons to either approach. I'll be giving it some thought in the days to come.

I hope some of you will join me on my new, sweet-tooth induced grow!

I got here before MrS fell asleep and blocked the door. :yahoo:
Thanks for coming, Shed.

You are the first through the door and I know you'll probably be one of the last to leave! Thanks so much! :welcome:

What a great way to compare a favorite strain. Does it really taste like bubblegum? :popcorn:
Not to me, @stinker. But it might taste that way to others. My palate doesn't do that well picking up distinct tastes.

It has a pleasant, sweet-like taste. That's the best description I can manage. :Rasta:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::ciao::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey GDB I spilled some popcorn all over Mr. S trying to step over him :sorry:
Welcome, N!

I hope that popcorn was slathered in butter. Maybe the ants will wake him up! :laughtwo:

Sounds like someone has a sweet tooth ;) Seriously though, you need to invent a way for us to smell your tent before this grow is done :)

Welcome, N!

I hope that popcorn was slathered in butter. Maybe the ants will wake him up! :laughtwo:
If that doesn’t nothing will!

Looking forward to the grow GDB, nice lineup of strains!

Out of the Hydrogen Peroxide and into distilled water and on the heating mat at 3pm today. Sometime tomorrow evening they'll go to paper towels.

IMG_4317.jpg

Peace.

Out of the Hydrogen Peroxide and into distilled water and on the heating mat at 3pm today. Sometime tomorrow evening they'll go to paper towels.

IMG_4317.jpg

Peace.
Woohoo fresh beans. :woohoo:
Hey @Grand Daddy Black hope you are well my friend.
I'm going to pull up a chair. :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

I'll follow along too, if that's cool!:high-five:

Sounds like someone has a sweet tooth ;) Seriously though, you need to invent a way for us to smell your tent before this grow is done :)
I don't have access to that kind of technology, LKA. But I will periodically smell the tent for you all and try to describe the aroma. That should be real helpful. :)
Woohoo fresh beans. :woohoo:
Hey @Grand Daddy Black hope you are well my friend.
I'm going to pull up a chair. :popcorn:
Have a sit-down, Bill! You are always welcome here!
Made it on the first page!
Brought my own beanbag too!
Thanks for coming Mel. If you have the right kind of beans in that bag, you can leave it here when you leave! :laughtwo:
:ciao: Sorry I’m late. There seems to be something or someone obstructing or possibly sleeping on your front porch. :hmmmm:
That's called a vagrant. He's getting a pass because he's a preeminent grower temporarily masquerading as a door mat. Hopefully, it's a temporary state. :)
Welcome as always, Azimuth.
I'll follow along too, if that's cool!:high-five:
Cool as the other side of the pillow, Mr. C!
You too!

Welcome, Vet.

It looks like I'm the first lady to visit your new journal. Looks like a fun line-up and I look forward to seeing what you do.

:thanks: @MrSauga for moving from the doorway so that I could enter this new journal unimpeded.

It looks like I'm the first lady to visit your new journal. Looks like a fun line-up and I look forward to seeing what you do.

:thanks: @MrSauga for moving from the doorway so that I could enter this new journal unimpeded.
So you are, HashGirl! I hadn't noticed before you said it.

Glad to have you. I'm all for diversity, especially when it makes the grow room smell better. :Rasta:

MrS actually moved for you, huh? Must have had ants in his pants! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom