GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

Here's another long-delayed smoke report.

This one is about a Lemon AK auto that I took down in September, 2020.

Wow, talk about getting lost in the shuffle. This weed has been jarred for over a year and I honestly cannot recall having tried it one time. (I'm almost certain I must have. But I honestly don't remember doing it.)

She grew for 90 days and at the end:
1642873566612.png

I got 210g wet from her:

1642873615049.png

As seen today:
IMG_4070.JPG

I tried some at ground zero this morning. She does indeed have a sweet lemony taste. Even I can taste it! There's also some peppery thing going on with the lemon.

I don't need a lot to get me were I need to be. I didn't make through half a joint of this weed before I put it out and just enjoyed the ride. (That's a good thing to me. I really don't want any weed that requires a whole bunch of toking to get me "there.")

It's a nice mellow high. And it's helping with getting this post done by, I think, sharpening my concentration.

I like it!

Now I want to know what happened to the rest. I only have 1 Mason Jar of it. Where did it go? :Rasta:
This morning it finally dawned on me what happened to the rest of this plant.

It was the 1 of 6 that I had growing in the 5x5 tent and the last one to mature. By the time she was ready to take down I had already taken down 5 fairly decent sized plants.

I ran of out gas and convinced myself that I could not take down another. So I chopped a large bud from the top (she was a huge plant) and kept it for myself. I then gave the entire plant to a friend's son. He was delighted and I was relieved.

I'm glad I finally remembered this! It was eating at me. :Rasta:

Hey there.

I am woefully behind in my smoke reports and will be trying to catch up soon.

It's kind of a Catch-22 situation for me. I like to do a report after I've sampled something at ground-zero. But if the weed is good, then the last thing I feel like doing after a ground-zero session is a smoke report! :ganjamon:

I just didn't want anyone to think I've abandoned this thread.

This morning it finally dawned on me what happened to the rest of this plant.

It was the 1 of 6 that I had growing in the 5x5 tent and the last one to mature. By the time she was ready to take down I had already taken down 5 fairly decent sized plants.

I ran of out gas and convinced myself that I could not take down another. So I chopped a large bud from the top (she was a huge plant) and kept it for myself. I then gave the entire plant to a friend's son. He was delighted and I was relieved.

I'm glad I finally remembered this! It was eating at me. :Rasta:
Nope, the above explanation is wrong, wrong, wrong.

The big plant that I gave away was a Lemon Haze plant. I documented the takedown of the Lemon AK and even posted pics in the smoke report.

This lost of lucidity is smoke-related! :ganjamon:

Hello grow fans!

I'm back with a new smoke report...finally!

This one's a little different because it's about my "weird Purple" autoflower.

I planted her in mid-November of 2021 and she got off to a weird beginning, being nearly yellow.
1650989903222.png

From there, she kept getting a little more weird by the week.
1650990017315.png

But one day she starts to get herself together.
1650990159666.png

And at the end, after 110 days above ground, she was rather normal looking.
1650990468681.png

And fat.
1650990366889.png

And loaded.
1650990500515.png

I later discovered that her base had taken some sort of odd turn right below the soil's surface.
1650990287142.png

And how I see her today!
w Purp bud.JPG

This one is potent! A couple of bong hits in the evening was all I could do and that turned out to be quite enough. I stayed sky-high for what seemed like the rest of the night. (I had planned to do this report last night but, nope, that wasn't happening!)

Both in taste and smell she's sort of fuel-like, nothing noteworthy but pleasant enough.

I love her effect though. A really nice, cerebral high but one that also made me kind of lazy. It was perfect for watching the Celtics eliminate the Nets from the NBA Playoffs and work on my play-by-play color-man skills!

Peace.

Well, that twisted stalk could very well explain why she wasn't happy. Glad you enjoyed the smoke.

Hello growers!

I'm on a roll now. I've got another smoke report!

This one is for an Alien Rock Candy started last September.

Per the seller, "A cross between Sour Dubble and Tahoe Alien, has been boosted by the addition
of the elite clone Nicole, resulting in a potent, indica-dominant strain." They also rated her THC at 20-24%.

She had a shaky start on Sept. 7th, needing support to stay upright at the very beginning.
1651157212349.jpeg

But later on in life she was 40+ inches tall and heavy.
1651157627271.jpeg

In the end, on Jan. 24th, she provided me with a nice bowl of buds!
1651157734872.jpeg

As I see her today:
ARC bud 4-28-22.JPG

She's been jarred up since March 8th (she was dried slow in the fridge). And my session with her yesterday was the first time I've hit her cured.

I decided on a joint to do the test.

Well, she passed my base criteria with flying colors. I should not be able to smoke an entire joint of good weed. It's just the way I'm wired. I could only get through about a third of the joint before it had to be snubbed out. YES!

The effect took me back to the days of yore! This weed immediately planted some kind of signal into a key part of my brain that said, "What's your hurry?"

Everything slowed down. I was still able to get things done (in fact I got a lot done), but nothing got done fast. In fact, for the next few hours I honestly felt that things in general were not meant to be done fast! :ganjamon:

It was a very pleasant high that repeated itself when I lit the joint up again hours later.

I won't even try to describe the taste because I'm so lousy at it. But it tasted like weed!

Great thread GDB. I’m thinking you should be a sponsored “smoke report dude” on here?

Senior Smoke Palatability / Power Professional

GDB to the SSPPP?

NTH
Damn right, NTH!

Any seed providers out there interested in listening to a geezer cough, but then praise your strains, hit me up! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

Smoke reports abound! :Rasta:

This is on the THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds and grown with @Prescription Blend nutrients.

She was born right at the beginning of Sept. 2021 and spent 143 days above the soil. I flipped her on day 70.

She was a fast starter and took little time to begin growing into an impressive looking plant. But then, in December spider mites appeared! :straightface:

I was able to somewhat hold them at bay this time.

Still, she limped toward the finish:
1652289177357.png

In the end, she was quite scraggly looking, but I neglected to take her pic before taking her down.

She yield about 4 ozs of sticky bud.
1652289543497.png

1652289568590.png

As I see her today...
thcb jarred.jpg

The @Prescription Blend nutrients did a fine job with this lady. Were it not for those damn mites I think she would have finished as a lovely instead of mugly plant.

She's been jarred since Jan. 30th and opening her jar provides a strong wave of dankness!

I tested her out yesterday at ground-zero, using a @PerfectPipe as the tool.

I can describe the taste of this one! It tastes like pepper.

The effect was quite cerebral. After a few hits I become introspective, wondering what more I can do in my own little way to solve some of the world's many problems. But that didn't last for too long and before long I had moved on to other thoughts. I wondered how many men actually use the hole that's built into the underwear when they have to pee. I also wondered about why a male praying mantis would want to get with that female after witnessing what she did to his buddy after he got some.

In other words, I was high.

I tend to end up saying the same thing about a lot of these strains: they get me high.

You probably should expect that from a geezer smoke review! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

Smoke reports abound! :Rasta:

This is on the THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds and grown with @Prescription Blend nutrients.

She was born right at the beginning of Sept. 2021 and spent 143 days above the soil. I flipped her on day 70.

She was a fast starter and took little time to begin growing into an impressive looking plant. But then, in December spider mites appeared! :straightface:

I was able to somewhat hold them at bay this time.

Still, she limped toward the finish:
1652289177357.png

In the end, she was quite scraggly looking, but I neglected to take her pic before taking her down.

She yield about 4 ozs of sticky bud.
1652289543497.png

1652289568590.png

As I see her today...
thcb jarred.jpg

The @Prescription Blend nutrients did a fine job with this lady. Were it not for those damn mites I think she would have finished as a lovely instead of mugly plant.

She's been jarred since Jan. 30th and opening her jar provides a strong wave of dankness!

I tested her out yesterday at ground-zero, using a @PerfectPipe as the tool.

I can describe the taste of this one! It tastes like pepper.

The effect was quite cerebral. After a few hits I become introspective, wondering what more I can do in my own little way to solve some of the world's many problems. But that didn't last for too long and before long I had moved on to other thoughts. I wondered how many men actually use the hole that's built into the underwear when they have to pee. I also wondered about why a male praying mantis would want to get with that female after witnessing what she did to his buddy after he got some.

In other words, I was high.

I tend to end up saying the same thing about a lot of these strains: they get me high.

You probably should expect that from a geezer smoke review! :laughtwo:
You saw the H valve didn’t you! Haha.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom