GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

Hello there.

I know it's been a minute but I'm back with a new report! (The silence is deafening.)

I've been moving away from combusting weed and more to vaping and dabbing and eating gummies and eating cookies and soon to be eating candy (just need a few more ingredients to get started). :)

And if I ever find a way to make weed-infused glazed donuts all bets are off! :yahoo:

So the subject of this report is a recently harvested clone of a Bubblegum plant from Kera seeds.

She was a hearty looking girl and appeared to be producing large and heavy buds. Here she is at flip + 70:
Kera Bgum clone 8-19-22 F70.jpg

But in the end she produced some big buds, but they were not dense. I didn't see that coming and complained mightily! :straightface:

I've smoked a tiny bit of it (1 @PerfectPipe bowl). It has a somewhat sweet taste with a slightly spicy undertone. To me it neither tastes nor smells (yet) like bubblegum. The effect was nice. A mellow kind of "smoke some more" feeling.

BUT...

She is at the top of my list as a smashee!

IMG_5488.jpg

She produces lovely amber rosin.
IMG_5491.JPG

And hitting this in the @Ispire daab sends me to a very, very nice place where time slows to nearly a standstill and this man doth not protest. 😏

All bets are off:
How to Make Weed Glazed Donuts

Sounds like a wonderful place to be. A great review as well as a shout to a sponsor! :nicelydone:
I wish you hadn't done that Shed. :straightface:

I had purposely avoided googling weed infused glazed donut recipes!

I should have known better than to even air this deep felt obsession.

Nothing good will come from a trip down this rabbit hole (well, except weed-infused glazed donuts)! :)

Don't worry about it! Look at the supply list:
  • Stand Mixer
  • Donut Cutter
  • Mixing Bowls
  • Microwave
  • Parchment Paper
  • Deep Fryer
  • Wire Rack
Unless of course you already have them... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Donut cutters can be had for less than $10 on the Space Guy's site. I've got the rest. I just need to bone up on the warning signs of diabetes.

Hello all.

I'm back with a true "smoke" report.

I don't smoke very much these days, preferring to vape, dab and do edibles. But there're one or two strains that are so nice to smoke they keep pulling me back into the cloud!

The Black Cherry Punch from @Herbies Seeds that I took down on July 22 of this year is one of those strains. (The other is my Grand Daddy Purple.) She was born on March 13, was flipped on Apr. 30 and spent 88 days in flower. I thought I had screwed her up at the end (experimenting) but now believe that what I actually did was accidently drought her.

Anyway, she turned out wonderfully, with a strong fruity flavor and gassy undertones. I love the taste and the effect of this weed. I have hit several @PerfectPipe bowls of it and found it to be a nice, easy inhale and tasty as hell on the exhale!

I did a dab report on her here.

Here she was on Flip + 66.
BC Pie 7-5-22 66.JPG

B cherry bud 7-5-22 F66.JPG

And as I see her today:
BCPunch jarred.jpg

BTW, removing the top of her jar instantly stinks up my entire man cave. She's a smelly one!

The reason I'm doing this report today is because of what happened yesterday.

I went to visit a long-time friend to delivery him some gifts and just sit around and kick it for a while. He produced a new pipe he had just got. We hit some Gelato that his son had and I was smitten with the way the pipe hit. A cool, smooth pull that produced no coughing. And the weed was nice too! And so, I shamelessly begged him out of it! (That's how I treat my long-time friends, which may be why there are so few of them. :) )

I couldn't wait to wake and bake this morning with the pipe, affectionately named "The Enterprise," and the Black Cherry Punch. And such a wonderful morning it has been!

Enterprise.jpg

open Enterprise.jpg

Can't finish the whole bowl, just close it up and it extinguishes the weed to be puffed later.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello there.

I know it's been a minute but I'm back with a new report! (The silence is deafening.)

I've been moving away from combusting weed and more to vaping and dabbing and eating gummies and eating cookies and soon to be eating candy (just need a few more ingredients to get started). :)

And if I ever find a way to make weed-infused glazed donuts all bets are off! :yahoo:

So the subject of this report is a recently harvested clone of a Bubblegum plant from Kera seeds.

She was a hearty looking girl and appeared to be producing large and heavy buds. Here she is at flip + 70:
Kera Bgum clone 8-19-22 F70.jpg

But in the end she produced some big buds, but they were not dense. I didn't see that coming and complained mightily! :straightface:

I've smoked a tiny bit of it (1 @PerfectPipe bowl). It has a somewhat sweet taste with a slightly spicy undertone. To me it neither tastes nor smells (yet) like bubblegum. The effect was nice. A mellow kind of "smoke some more" feeling.

BUT...

She is at the top of my list as a smashee!

IMG_5488.jpg

She produces lovely amber rosin.
IMG_5491.JPG

And hitting this in the @Ispire daab sends me to a very, very nice place where time slows to nearly a standstill and this man doth not protest. 😏
Awesome! Any change in taste when you use the daab? I see big differences sometimes. Flavors that weren't there can suddenly appear. Not always, it's weird, but when it happens it blows my little mind!
The Enterprise !

Awesome! Any change in taste when you use the daab? I see big differences sometimes. Flavors that weren't there can suddenly appear. Not always, it's weird, but when it happens it blows my little mind!
The Enterprise !
Thanks Stone.

I get a huge difference in taste between smoking and dabbing this strain. Smoking it tastes sort of fruity. Dabbing it tastes more nutty! :)

So glad you brought it up! I've been wanting to say more about it! :)

This one is even cooler than I had realized -- a really slick design that makes it super easy to clean!

It's a three piece gadget that connects by a magnet. Left to right, the middle, bottom and top pieces.
Enterprise 3 part label.jpg

The middle piece, the bowl, cleans easily with just a dry paper towel.

Because the screen goes in the bottom piece it's held firmly in place and can easily be scratch-cleaned over its short usage span. And, I don't need to use large screens in there because the hole in the bowl is smallish. Cleaning underneath the screen also is easily done with just a dry paper towel. (I should say that I clean my pipes often so there's never a major build-up of gunk.)

Middle piece goes on the bottom piece (said Capt. Obvious).
Enterprise 2 thirds.jpg

The top snaps on firmly and holds the whole thing together and swivels. When you smoke it you can either turn it to the side or just pull it off. The bottom and middle pieces fit so well that they'll stay connected without the magnet.
Enterprise whole.jpg

IMO, really slick! 👏

This is a delayed smoke report. I wanted to wait until everything had time to cure (or nearly cured.) And then after that happened and I started smoking it, I forgot for a few weeks about doing the report. :Rasta:

This is the smoke and tell from my last grow. All the girls having been in jars curing for at least 30 days, some longer.

The group consisted of all autos, a Zittlez, Chocolate Skunk, Dark Devil and Purple Lemonade.

Zittlez

Really sweet taste. The effect is not that pronounced, but still nice. It affects you, but only to the extent that you know you've smoked "something." I had a major mishap with this one early in the grow, so this review relates to a less than perfectly grown plant. It turned out really stunted but with fat buds. She might be much better if grown without issues. But in this instance, I think she was kind of a middle-of-the-road weed, and, if possible, I don't drive in the middle of the road.

P1020978.JPG

Chocolate Skunk

This one I really like. It doesn't taste like chocolate to me but more like a mild coffee. The head high is really nice and it led to some enjoyable reading time. Plus, this one got big! She was in the fast last. I drive there sometimes!

P1030052.JPG

Purple Lemonade

This one I really, really like! She tastes sweet and refreshing. I don't know about lemonade, but there is a citrus flavor for sure. Smooth as it can be! I absolutely love smoking it because its so smoker-friendly. The high is quite decent. Not a lazy-eye high, but a sure smile inducer. Express lane.

P1020967.JPG

Dark Devil

I was really excited about growing this plant because, hell, it's got its own thread! It did not disappoint me.

However, my DDA has no distinct taste that I can describe. It tasted kinda' woody, and that's about all I can say to describe it. It too is a very smooth smoke, no harshness at all. The high is fun, fun, fun. I remember the first time I smoked a fully cured bud I was on my back porch, barefoot. At one point, I ended up staring at my feet for about 10 minutes trying to decide how much longer to let my toenails grow before clipping them. :Rasta:

Slow lane.

P1020930.JPG

I enjoyed (am enjoying) all of these strains. And, I have more seeds of each, except for the Zittles! (oh well :laughtwo:).

Later!
Thanks for the great notes on your work! I drive in all those lanes at some time! That Dark devil is the esteemed green pheno! Everyone I know that knows them wants that one for it's magical non black properties! It's the unicorn of Dark devils! NIce!

Hello gang.

I'm back from a long absence of posting smoke reports!

Please understand that I've been unable to combust a lot of weed lately. I have some respiratory issues that won't allow it. But I love to do it! Snap. :straightface:

However, I can get some down every now and then! And I recently purchased a pipe from 420 sponsor @WEEDGETS that might make my freak flag fly again!

The Maze-X pipe pretty much works as advertised. As long as you exercise restraint on your pulls, smooth, cool and tasty intake results. :Rasta:

weedgets box.jpg

weedgets.jpg

I like this pipe! In fact, I've ordered 3 extra glass bowls so I don't have to be concerned with cleaning it as often.

-----------

On to the smoke...

I chose the recently harvested Pineapple Express from G13 Labs to give a whirl.

She went:

9-13-22Day one
10-5-22Up-pot from solo to 2 gallon pot (day 22)
11-5-22Flip (day 53)
11-12 -22Up-pot from 2gal to 4 gallon pot (day 60)
2-1-23Chop -- Day (141)

You may notice that I had to up-pot after flip. She starting having issues from being too constricted in the 2 gallon pot.

Here she was at the end:

pe-end-silhoulette-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643750

pe-end-trimmed-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643751

She's been bagged in Grove bags since Feb. 11 and this is how I see her today:

PE nug 3-23-23.JPG

This weed tastes good and creates a great head buzz. It doesn't put me down, and that I like! But it does slow me down, and I really like that!

I think that's what I like about weed. It slows thing down!

When you're "aged" you tend to want to stretch things out. :)

I really can't describe the taste other than to say it tastes like weed. I definitely would not hit this and think "tangerine." I really like it though!

PEACE.

Hello gang.

I'm back from a long absence of posting smoke reports!

Please understand that I've been unable to combust a lot of weed lately. I have some respiratory issues that won't allow it. But I love to do it! Snap. :straightface:

However, I can get some down every now and then! And I recently purchased a pipe from 420 sponsor @WEEDGETS that might make my freak flag fly again!

The Maze-X pipe pretty much works as advertised. As long as you exercise restraint on your pulls smooth, cool and tasty intake results. :Rasta:

weedgets box.jpg

weedgets.jpg

I like this pipe! In fact, I've ordered 3 extra glass bowls so I don't have to be concerned with cleaning it as often.

-----------

On to the smoke...

I chose the recently harvested Pineapple Express from G13 Labs to give a whirl.

She went:

9-13-22Day one
10-5-22Up-pot from solo to 2 gallon pot (day 22)
11-5-22Flip (day 53)
11-12 -22Up-pot from 2gal to 4 gallon pot (day 60)
2-1-23Chop -- Day (141)

You may notice that I had to up-pot after flip. She starting having issues from being too constricted in the 2 gallon pot.

Here she was at the end:

pe-end-silhoulette-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643750

pe-end-trimmed-2-1-23-f88-jpg.2643751

She's been bagged in Grove bags since Feb. 11 and this is how I see her today:

PE nug 3-23-23.JPG

This weed tastes good and creates a great head buzz. It doesn't put me down, and that I like! But it does slow me down, and I really like that!

I think that's what I like about weed. It slows thing down!

When you're "aged" you tend to want to stretch things out. :)

I really can't describe the taste other than to say it tastes like weed. I definitely would not hit this and think "tangerine." I really like it though!

PEACE.
I switched to a good dry herb vaporizer about a month ago. Those are a lot easier on the lungs too. I used to think I was losing something when using a vape, but in reality I just felt like I was wasting weed, because it wasn't ashes at the end... Now I don't think about waste cuz, I got more...

Back
Top Bottom