GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello grow gang.

I have a quick logistical update.

I moved my new babies into the 2x2 tent with the other plants. Having them out for a while was okay but I didn't have a way to keep a breeze on them in order to strengthen the stems. Also I think they had spent enough time on the heat mat and they're ready for some more intense light.

I also tried to start training the Purple Dream (right rear). Because of her rough start I could not start her training when she was at the proper height so I'm at a slight disadvantage trying to control her now.

The Fruit Punch auto (front right) has been light green from the outset but her new growth seems to be coming in a little darker.

The Purple Tahoe (left rear) seems to have gotten over her funky mood and is back in the swing of things. I had to move a few of her restraints a little further out on the branches already due to her growth.
t givin 9-20-22.jpg

I'll be on pins and needles with this set up. I can envision easily knocking one or more of the little ones off of that stand. That would be so "normal." :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

The little ones are looking great, good luck not mauling them:D At least the plants in back are somewhat protected from accidental sittings:rofl:

I’m late to the party. Things seem to be moving along nicely!
Looking forward to the rest of the grow!
You're not late N420. Things are just getting going.

Thanks for coming! :ciao:

The little ones are looking great, good luck not mauling them:D At least the plants in back are somewhat protected from accidental sittings:rofl:
One of the things I love most about this site, err' body has jokes! :laughtwo:

Looking good in the 2x2!
I can envision easily knocking one or more of the little ones off of that stand. That would be so "normal"
I bought a few of those plant stands- they look spindly, but they hold a (wet) 3 gallon plant just fine.
Gotta love the dollar store!
Excellent suggestion!
Although, you can still knock the whole stand over...

Congrats on all the growers and the nicely staggered harvest schedule. :)
Thanks Shed!
Hey GDB hope you’re well. Think I subbed into your other grow the day it finished so glad I found this one 👍

Looking good mate and a lively thread too. Happy days 🤟
Welcome to the party Joe! :ciao:
Hey GDB , what's gud my friend ima check ur new grow . Look in on my GDP/ BUBBA KUSH grow its crowded as muthafcker in my tent
I want to see it Mello! Send me a link.
I bought a few of those plant stands- they look spindly, but they hold a (wet) 3 gallon plant just fine.
Gotta love the dollar store!
A buddy of mine got them at the dollar store and thought they were to flimsy so he gave them to me. Didn't even have to spend a dollar this time!
Excellent suggestion!
Although, you can still knock the whole stand over...
You just had to put that out there, huh? :laughtwo:

Almost done week 2 of flower packed huh .The 1st pic is my next grow veg nd bloom yes sir

16637901074934558949630446285988.jpg

16637901899896659085999631237342.jpg
Damn! I'll say it's packed! 👀

Like a suitcase.

No, like a suitcase I used once at a really nice hotel. Their towels were so lush and thick that I could barely close it when I was ready to leave. (bada boom!)

I'm subbed in to "Still Grinding" now so I can see the finish!

Thanks! :thanks:

Yup I have done this with my past 3 grows and its turned out well its a little but nerve racking tho cos ur cutting off a shit load leaves . But it being so early in bloom they seem to recover well and push out fat buds . But i do get very nervous when i get to week 3 of bloom
I'd love to see a pic after you defol and another two weeks later! You can post them in my journal if GDB doesn't want us bogging up his.

Back
Top Bottom