GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Another one in the bag!

Fridge dried is the best! I did it once, then I donated my pot extra fridge to my son...but even slowing the initial dry time down from 6 to 12 days makes a big difference in the taste...

Legit question, GDB- Does that good taste stay with the rosin when you squish it, or is most of the taste from the vegetation in the bud, so the rosin is kind of "neutral" tasting?
(I've never tried rosin, so I don't know)
Legit answer, Carcass: IMO, dabbing rosin produces a different taste than either combusting the weed or dry vaping it. I've had it taste fruity when the combusted weed tasted nutty. I've had it taste nutty when the combusted tasted peppery. It really is fun seeing what it's going to taste like when you hit it! :)

Thing is, you have to keep your dabbing gear clean to pick up the nuances. I've been failing at that, so every time I dab I'm getting residual tastes from stuff that came before. But I could really get a good taste when my gear was new (and clean). The dab device I got came with 2 heat chambers and I've dirtied up both while cleaning neither. :straightface:

I'm working on resolving that issue!

Hello growers.

After 29 days in the fridge and 5 days in a burping bag I've at last got the Purple Dream down to 61% RH. I bagged her up today in a Grove bag.

In the end she weighs only 97 grams dried, but she's a nice 97! The sativa influence of the Blue Dream side shines through, leaving me wide-eyed and attentive but buzzing at the same time! The taste is not bad for un-cured buds, leading me to think that I'll really enjoy this one in about two months.

P Dream dried 2-19-23 RH61.jpg

------------

The Purple Tahoe was fridged 2 days after this one so she's not far behind.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.
Looks wonderful congrats. Those buds look dense 🤙

Thanks Shed! Thanksgiving is here!

Time to get the leftovers out of the freezer.
I flashed back to that sandwich! Do I have ptso? Post Thanksgiving Sandwich Order?
Legit answer, Carcass: IMO, dabbing rosin produces a different taste than either combusting the weed or dry vaping it. I've had it taste fruity when the combusted weed tasted nutty. I've had it taste nutty when the combusted tasted peppery. It really is fun seeing what it's going to taste like when you hit it! :)

Thing is, you have to keep your dabbing gear clean to pick up the nuances. I've been failing at that, so every time I dab I'm getting residual tastes from stuff that came before. But I could really get a good taste when my gear was new (and clean). The dab device I got came with 2 heat chambers and I've dirtied up both while cleaning neither. :straightface:

I'm working on resolving that issue!
My Do-si do is lime in vape or joint form. Put it in an e-nail and it turns into delicious grapefruit! Go figure! Some get better some meh. They do all change and that's fun to check out!

I flashed back to that sandwich! Do I have ptso? Post Thanksgiving Sandwich Order?

My Do-si do is lime in vape or joint form. Put it in an e-nail and it turns into delicious grapefruit! Go figure! Some get better some meh. They do all change and that's fun to check out!
The "meal" sandwich! :laugh:

You just don't know what flavor you're going to get with the dab. It is fun!

Hello.

The Purple Tahoe got bagged up tonight. She had spend 30+ days in the fridge. I took her out yesterday evening and left her in the dark and under a ceiling fan overnight. She's now resting at 60% RH in Grove Bags.

I got 121g of dried bud from her:
Purple Tahoe dry 2-24-23 .jpg

I did a little tester in my @PerfectPipe and she's delicious already! And she brings a nice buzz along with her.

The flash knocked out all of the purple in the pic but it's there. It took me a while to see it but I def got some purple this time!

All of the plants from this grow are bagged up now. It's time to bring this journal to a close.

I certainly want to thank all of you who took an interest in the goings ons here!:Rasta:

PEACE.

Congratulations on a fantastic grow GDB. Those buds look yummy.
They may work as advertised but I'm stuck on using the humidity packs as a safety net.
I've never used any humidity packs, but I've heard a lot of people talk about them dulling flavor and aroma. I have year old bud in a Grove bag that just keeps getting better.

Sorry I missed the last part of this grow, GDB. But, congrats on the harvests! You got way more from your Pineapple Express than I did from any of mine. Have you had it before? I like its raciness.

Back
Top Bottom