Gelato & Gorilla: From Start To Finish

Soul Reaper

FROM START TO FINISH
Gelato strain
Gorilla strain
Has anyone ever dealt with these strains
from start to finish???
Looking for any little tips that might help me down the road. I only ask because I'm still an amature, & the ppl who've helped so far know what they are talking about. I appreciate all the help, by the way!
Post script, nothing has popped so this info should be good in the near future. NOT PRESENTLY

Do a search, I'm sure you will find a few grow logs here on each as they are both common and produce very well. Gorilla I assume is just a parent or another name for GG4 "gorilla glue4". You picked 2 really good strains I'm sure you will find lots in the journals. Cheers:ganjamon:

I don't take too long, when life is :yummy:
20190511_104939.jpg

It seems those tips I was asking for is actually needed in the present, not future. I control nothing but, I. All tips are welcome as well as advice (only to shave a hour or two of research time) Either way I'll know! I am asking 4 help cuz, I would always, and have always offered my assistance in many, many different ways. I'm looking for like :best techn :best LST: likes heat over cool, or visa versa: is topping recommended with this strain : is lollipoping recommended with this strain? All little tips like that, everything else I got. Thank you all.
HAPPY DROP & POP!

FROM START TO FINISH
Gelato strain
Gorilla strain
Has anyone ever dealt with these strains
from start to finish???
Looking for any little tips that might help me down the road. I only ask because I'm still an amature, & the ppl who've helped so far know what they are talking about. I appreciate all the help, by the way!
Post script, nothing has popped so this info should be good in the near future. NOT PRESENTLY
Hi mate. There is a great community grow for Barneys Farm strains and i muself have just germed the same strains along with a few others on it. here is the link Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More please join us if they are barneys farm or just to have a look around and see how it functions. lots of friendly folk and help. You would be more than welcome

Do a search, I'm sure you will find a few grow logs here on each as they are both common and produce very well. Gorilla I assume is just a parent or another name for GG4 "gorilla glue4". You picked 2 really good strains I'm sure you will find lots in the journals. Cheers:ganjamon:
This is the 2nd attempt. Going on 15,16. Was looking 4 a little help. You know the way u took time out of ur life to tell me to do something trained monkeys can do, Google something, doesn't make any sense to me. You'll take the time out to tell me self explanatory info, when I was specifically looking for tips & advice, like I asked for, not which direction to go in. 50% of the info out there conflicts with 50% of the rest. The smart will get me. I'll leave it at that. I was trying to smoke.......

Dude, don't mean google. This fourm has grow logs for so many strains. That's the best place I always start go to to look up to see how the full grow experience goes. Most of the pointers often come up for the strain. You get to see progression and can gauge how well you are doing compared to a similar grow. Searching for similar grow journals does help. Can't train a monkey to look for comparable strains and use that knowledge. Mabe try being a little more specific when you ask general question rather than one that a trained monkey would ask. Try a grow log and give us us some info details on your setup. Dozens of folks would love to help with specific questions or challenges along the way. That would give us a good base to start or may read the fourm FAQ'S would help you understand how we can help you. Being rude will get you nowhere. Start germinating your seed. Let us know what's up and many of would be happy to help. Your questions above are different pending grow conditions. Fill us in. First generic tip... Not separating young plants will slow your grow significantly and it is to risky to do now as they are too fragile in your picture. Your questions imply your looking for increased volume of product to tweak your grow. Start with 2 pots. Soil space will do better than topping every time.

I know I re-read and I came off mean. I apologize for my rudeness, I was in the middle arguing, needed to smoke (real badly) I was only being sarcastic, I meant nothing. But then again I'm sarcastic most of the time. Lol. I understand they're are plenty of sites that have individual, special questions for certain shoeing things. I like this so far and been on thcfarmer.com (which by the way, the owner of the community would have gotten to me asap to tell me I can't advertise: it was a suggestion. This is what I was just dealing with, I hope u can understand.) So by telling me how to do something I've been doing for years, reminded me of the sour taste left in my mouth from G+.
Like I said I have so many faces but, I'm always myself. I mentioned I'm a bot. Treat me as if. Emotions are gone along time ago? Downward spiral from the start. My words mean
Screenshot_20181021-222526_Google+.jpg

nothing, they just mean nothing. Take nothing of it. :lot-o-toke: (FROM ABOUT 15 POSTS)
P. S. I'm coming from G+ where everything was a competition. No 1 wanted to help anyone. I made this for CANADA SCOTT who treated me great and we had a good relations. (collage from his posts)

Hi mate. There is a great community grow for Barneys Farm strains and i muself have just germed the same strains along with a few others on it. here is the link Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More please join us if they are barneys farm or just to have a look around and see how it functions. lots of friendly folk and help. You would be more than welcome
Not used to help. I'm used to everyone competing with each other. Who's is better than who's. And I tried to open my own on G+, sadly to say, the same thing

Not used to help. I'm used to everyone competing with each other. Who's is better than who's. And I tried to open my own on G+, sadly to say, the same thing
Thankfully on here , i haven't had to deal with any negatives to date. I think secretly , deep down , we all feel the competitive emotions. Thankfully on 420, the tone of support and way that the site is moderated so well works. I think with our hobby there are so many tips ,tricks, myths and smoke and mirrors added by commercial interests that create odd division among growers too. 420 members seem to go all out to support each other and a few on here have been supportive beyond comparison. There are so many threads to get involved in that it can take over your freetime totally. Have you considered trying a thread for your strain and maybe invite others growing it with @username to raise awareness of it. The community grows are epic mate. i have used a few here and it could do exactly what your original inquiry intended. Welcome to the supportive side of our world.

I know I re-read and I came off mean. I apologize for my rudeness, I was in the middle arguing, needed to smoke (real badly) I was only being sarcastic, I meant nothing. But then again I'm sarcastic most of the time.
All good Man, you and i both are most likely running low on THC and CBD levels. I'm a sarcastic old dude myself. Like Gangagranddaddy said, this place is great. A log is by far the best way to get ongoing support for a grow. My personal biggest concern for a new strain is mold resistance because I SCROG and with my health issues I want quality over quantity. Pesticide free. Etc.
I love growing and chilling here and following a few grow logs I have learned a ton of things doing so. So really you don't have to go all out in super detail, like anything you will get out what you put into anything. But a log on your grow will help us help you 10 fold. Tell us your end goal harvest expectations but your set up details really matters, and maybe your doing some cool stuff we want to try as well. small or large setup don't matter. seen some fantastic grow logs for micro small tents and huge ones. Love them all the same. Give us your grow expectations you would like to get to and tips will come accordingly. Cheers

it can take over your freetime totally.
Between this forum,and tending to the plants....totally.

There's not any competition here,we all want everyone to do their
best,a sucessful grow is it's own reward,and helping someone else
to be sucessful is also very rewarding.

If you start a journal so people can see what you're doing,you'll get all the help
and tips you may need

Between this forum,and tending to the plants....totally.

There's not any competition here,we all want everyone to do their
best,a sucessful grow is it's own reward,and helping someone else
to be sucessful is also very rewarding.

If you start a journal so people can see what you're doing,you'll get all the help
and tips you may need

yes with my broken marriage and work, now my dog and growing weed has fully taken over my life.
all i care about is growing, i spend the majority of my time either watering, trimming, harvesting or reading up on here or on google.

i also take care if my dog and work, but growing is now my life. its easier for people to appreciate what you have done when you can let them smoke your results.

good bud dried perfectly and harvested at the perfect time. i know a handful of people in real life that grow weed like a weed. their shit sucks, when i talk to them about new techniques or lighting or anything they completely shut down like im speaking a foreign language.

this forum has become a part of my life, i appreciate the bad and the good. and i like arguing about blurples being pieces of shit lol.

love you guys, have helped me through some really rough times in the past year

yes with my broken marriage and work, now my dog and growing weed has fully taken over my life.
all i care about is growing, i spend the majority of my time either watering, trimming, harvesting or reading up on here or on google.

i also take care if my dog and work, but growing is now my life. its easier for people to appreciate what you have done when you can let them smoke your results.

good bud dried perfectly and harvested at the perfect time. i know a handful of people in real life that grow weed like a weed. their shit sucks, when i talk to them about new techniques or lighting or anything they completely shut down like im speaking a foreign language.

this forum has become a part of my life, i appreciate the bad and the good. and i like arguing about blurples being pieces of shit lol.

love you guys, have helped me through some really rough times in the past year
Sounds very familiar to a lot of is here mate. Due to legalities , scumbags and general jelousy, our pastime has been a private underground that kept us very isolated and lacking access to Cannabis related growing. Using general plant techniques works to a point but to now be able to view other peoples results and grow spaces along with actually being able to ask directly , has changed the game 100%. Thankfully this forum has some amazing pioneers and growers to pick the brains of.
Seeing scrog, fim, topping , quads ect... and copying the processes has allowed new growers to achieve great results without the confidence killing failures of the past. All helps to grow the huge 420 network too.
Love the fact that location has little to do with our grows and that the world has shrunk regarding nationality. One community works.
As for the taking over , i am on holiday in spain with my wife and 3 kids and STILL i have to keep myself topped up with 420 .!!!! lost track how many times i have gone through my " did i leave the crop with enough water to last , what if i get bugs move in while i am here ??. I have 8 Barneys farm seedlings in a prop , wicking nutes, which are now keeping me awake at night with concern. lol. I think someone lied about hobbies being relaxing !!!!!. Loyalty and devotion do pay dividends for us come harvest time.
peace and blessing

Back
Top Bottom