Gelato-K, Cookies Haze & Big Bull Photo Run: C/O Kannabia Seeds Via CannaPot Using Prescription Blend Under The Mars Hydro FC4800

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
So today we established that the girls were 26 days post flip. 17 days since 1st signs of pistils. Me thinks they are on their way to a respectably timed harvest.

With buds like these forming at the bottoms we can't go wrong!

I'm really loving how well they all fit. It just seems to work out so well

Individually, they are all doing so well, with the tall likes of Stella

The Bush that is Sandy

And good ol Maestro as the shiny caboose

Can't seem to make a wrong turn.

Happy grow night! Much grow love all!

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Just so you know my talents don't end in my horticulture.

TK never goes hungry and I never go un-stoned.

Little nug of Eva I am smoking on this morning, my auto Big Jack Widow c/o @Weed Seeds Express

20220804_105357.jpg
20220804_105427.jpg
20220804_105434.jpg

Blackberry Honey Jalapeño Sundried Tomatoes and our delightful dinner last night-Pumpkin/Sage ravioli and green beans in a caramel cream sauce with pecan honey bourbon glazed BBQ chicken...

Yum to all!

20220804_002153.jpg

20220803_212820~2.jpg

Bode

Highya Krissi,

Very fancy. Very organic! You're much better than I in that respect. I do organic, just not so fancy. Happy Smokin'

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Highya Krissi,

Very fancy. Very organic! You're much better than I in that respect. I do organic, just not so fancy. Happy Smokin'
Oh geez, thank you! I love to cook! Everything homegrown here is better, bud included of course!

These ladies are chugging with steam.

Week 3/4 somewhere in there developmentally..running week 3/4 nutes this week anyway so we are on track. Just an extra kick of 1ml Big Data that helps with bud and trichome formation. After the 4th week, it's down to a standard 5ml dosage.

Just grabbing some quick ones tonight. Baby took a late nap after a long doc appt and I have yet to get him to sleep or me, eat. Gonna be a long night! Chiropractor in the morning and hanging at MILs after so I won't be back until tomorrow night again!

Talk to you all soon! :peace2: :love:

Bode

Highya Krissi,

Have fun today! Your ladies are looking great! Still packing bulk into the buds. Chat tomorrow again. Happy Smokin'

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Highya Krissi,

Have fun today! Your ladies are looking great! Still packing bulk into the buds. Chat tomorrow again. Happy Smokin'
I had a decent day Bode, thank you. Today was more busy but it's finally come to an end. Since I inundated everyone for a couple days with 90 pics and I was short on time, just a few pics of some afar buds and some groupies!

Until tomorrow!

20220806_234929.jpg

20220806_234925.jpg

20220806_234821.jpg

20220806_234800.jpg

20220806_234755.jpg

20220806_234743.jpg

20220806_234738.jpg

20220806_234730.jpg

20220806_234726.jpg

Bode

Highya Krissi,

Your photo ladies are fattening up! They're looking awesome! Trichomes are coming in nicely as well. You gotta love it when things go so smooth and green. You're doing all the right things! Happy Smokin'

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Highya Krissi,

Your photo ladies are fattening up! They're looking awesome! Trichomes are coming in nicely as well. You gotta love it when things go so smooth and green. You're doing all the right things! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bodez that they are! Very nice trichome coverage from the very beginning of flower. Should be a lovely finish for these ladies, definitely let's me breathe easier knowing they are healthy and well taken care of! I'm as you know, always trying to do the right things!

Speaking of right things, Sandy has been neglected some sitting behind towering Stella and Pepe. It's hard to get pics of her or Maestro unless I move them out of the tent which I don't think I have in a while. So needless to say, a few extra shots of Sandy, our Cookies Haze today.

Trim tonight so no updates later, be back tomorrow with more on the girls!

Enjoy Sunday Funday! Because it's so fun, there's a bonus fun shot in the mix!

Bode

Highya Krissi,

Lovely pics.The photos are packing it on! I think it's the Gelato that looks so nice with fat gorgeous buds! She looks so nice.

I like that - The Marilyn. The upskirt view - lol! On a happy note, I hope you had a fun trim time with bestie!! Happy Smokin'

Top Bottom