Hiya krissi, the little babes are growing super nice. Noticable growth each post. Everything seems perfect keep up the good work.

And man...I cannot smoke and look at your journal....all the food picz give me inst-muchies :laugh: so on that note thanks for reminding me there's left over cake in the fridge. Have a great day growmie.

Hiya krissi, the little babes are growing super nice. Noticable growth each post. Everything seems perfect keep up the good work.

And man...I cannot smoke and look at your journal....all the food picz give me inst-muchies :laugh: so on that note thanks for reminding me there's left over cake in the fridge. Have a great day growmie.
Omg please please please trademark "growmie"!!! I think that is by far, the best thing I have heard in a long time!

Thanks a lot growmie :love::rofl: really confident with this grow right now. We all know that can change in an instant so just being aware and taking things easy.

Have a a great weekend and remember, only 6 hours away.....

Looking good in there you killing growing bud happy Friday
Hey there Smokey, thanks so much man! Happy Friday to you!!!
Wow krissi they look so healthy!
SS, I appreciate the kind words; these girls are doing so great, I'm not doing much!!

Days 13 and 14 for these lovely ladies!

Have a great weekend!

20220527_085832.jpg

20220527_085858.jpg

20220527_085905.jpg

Little evening check in +2. Happy to see my old friend LBJ back in the mix incognito and such lol

See y'all domani!

20220527_143411.jpg

I'm good thanks mate you ?? I'm just getting ready to start a journal finally lol
Happy to hear brother...It's been a ride last few months for me but i think everything is back to a normal amount of fuckery now so im grateful for that.

Fuckin A, yaaaassss! Finally is a loose term man....glad that is all cleared up and you can join the masses again! What you gonna have going on or is it a big surprise as we have all been waiting...

I need to check off when I've done updates for what journal. I'm doing this as I stare at the pile of laundry that I am about to fold. Always would rather be in the tent or anywhere else other than doing laundry.

With that said, this is update #4 today and it showcases my 3 photo periods.

I increased the @Mars Hydro FC4800 to nearly 100% to rise their PPFD to a more acceptable early veg level at about 450. I'll keep moving this up a little at a time to hold us at around 600 by the time veg is in full go. When I do that, I will be dropping the light down slightly on the canopy if necessary but I assume that with their growth rate vertically, I won't even have to worry about that because they'll be getting to that prime distance on their own

Mixed bag of photos from the 13 and 14 day old ladies, remember Big Bull, Maestro, is the younger sibling.

Enjoy your wonderful Saturday guys and gals!

20220528_110522.jpg

20220528_110439.jpg

20220528_110426.jpg

20220528_110416.jpg

20220528_110410.jpg

20220528_110402.jpg

20220528_110354.jpg

20220528_110306.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Lovely looking young ladies you have! Their green is a perfect color! Very nice start for your grow! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Lovely looking young ladies you have! Their green is a perfect color! Very nice start for your grow! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode! They are really loving life this batch of lovelies! I was tempted to give them some fluids today since it has been 3 days since transplant but they seem fine and their pots are still relatively heavy so just going to let em ride until they tell me otherwise. Puts my mind at ease knowing they are in such good shape at this juncture; I do really feel the addition of Silica to this grow has elevated it.

I also wanted to note that come flower and with their transfer to their final 5gl pots, I will be adding a new soil amendment.

After much research, I've decided to add along seabird guano once in flower to my existing amendment including bat guano, earthworm castings and epsom salt.

I had heard much about it here and elsewhere but I believe it was @Pat Puffer who mentioned it first in communication with me regarding all things gardening. I'm excited to try this superb additive, sure to add some extra life to these girls in their second half of life with us!

I chose a 0-4-0 as opposed to a 0-11-0 for the sake of my pH.

Screenshot_20220528-214908_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Checking in quick today as it's Sunday and errand and shopping day for me...tomorrow is new car shopping day for this girl so wish me luck! Hope the Memorial Day sales do TK and I well with this crazy inflation right now!

But for now, touching in real quick on these girls who got about a red solo cup of @Prescription Blend weeks 1/2 veg feed poured slowly at their stem. I noted in another of my journals, that I water until it has spread 2 inches around the stem, generally it is right where the edges of the leaves stop. Easy to see in this picture

20220529_112011.jpg

And of course, selfies for my 3 to finish this entry today. Cookies Haze, Sandy, is the biggest followed by Stella our Gelato-K and finally Maestro, our Big Bull.

Big Bull is drinking the most, Gelato-K the least.

All look AMAZING! YAAY!

Have a wonderful Sunday mi famiglia!

20220529_103456.jpg

20220529_103501.jpg

20220529_103504.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous little girls you have!! If I were a male cannabis plant, that's where I'd want to be. As usual, just the right amount of care, not too much.
I chose a 0-4-0 as opposed to a 0-11-0 for the sake of my pH.
Good choice. They'll need phosphorus more at the beginning of flower. Think of it like being pregnant. Ice cream and pickles stuff. They want phosphorus. After the stretch, they like more potassium. The lower number N-P-K means to me to be more organically (if there is such a thing) available to your plants.
I water until it has spread 2 inches around the stem
Great watering technique. Care at it's finest!

Have a Wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend getting out to enjoy the world around! Happy shopping and Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous little girls you have!! If I were a male cannabis plant, that's where I'd want to be.

:rofl: :rofl: :high-five:
As usual, just the right amount of care, not too much.
Thank you, I'm trying my best, I know I always say that but this time it's extra true!
Good choice. They'll need phosphorus more at the beginning of flower. Think of it like being pregnant. Ice cream and pickles stuff.
Memories... :blunt:Too funny you say that cause all I wanted was pickles when I was pregnant! That and raw jalapeños! Oh and chocolate milk, by the 1/2 gallon

They want phosphorus. After the stretch, they like more potassium. The lower number N-P-K means to me to be more organically (if there is such a thing) available to your plants.
That's what I was reading!! Thanks for the confirmation Bode!
Great watering technique. Care at it's finest!
Again, just listening to them tell me what's next...
Have a Wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend getting out to enjoy the world around! Happy shopping and Happy Smokin'
You do the same! No car buying in NJ on Sundays or we would be at the lots today! Food shopping is gonna have to be the highlight of today! Oh and the salmon and prosciutto tortellini I'm making us for dinner!

Much grow love to you Bode!

Happy Memorial Day Staters!

So no cause for alarm since I rectified the situation as soon as I saw it, but my pH was off!

And by off, I mean low, like 4.2. Quite honestly this is the first time I have seen an issue with too low of pH. Every grow til now, it's been the same exact measurements of nutes to pH down. My tap water is usually on the high side and I use the standard 7ml p gallon. Maybe my county has become health conscious in the last month...

But anyway, here's what I saw on Maestro

20220530_074931.jpg

That immediately led me to do this (which I wrote lefty, I have better penmanship than that)

20220530_074851.jpg
20220530_074902.jpg

Which led me to re-make some jugs. I had pH up but I left it in the attic and with the heat up there I felt the time it was up there compromised the integrity of the product.

So oddly enough, moving forward, I checked the mix without any pH down and remarkably, it was sitting at 6.5. How? I don't know. Adding silica I thought would also elevate my pH levels?

*note* ALWAYS do spot checks on your water cause it CAN change! News to me!

But anyway, with that rectified, I'll take a little spot on a leaf so long as I was proactive in making sure I stop the spread and prohibit the same issue in the future.

I guess my Big Bull was just more susceptible to it as the other 2 photos aren't really showing me any distress-at least not yet.

Sandy is looking lovely

20220530_074919.jpg

Stella I moved the fan away from her cause her leaves were getting blown around too and I didn't want her to catch some wind burn! She however, is also in good shape

20220530_074925.jpg

From afar they look perfect

20220530_075032.jpg

Have a wonderful day friends!

1ST REAL FEED DAY!

Extra shot today, pre and post feed. 2 hours later. You can just see how much these girls love @Prescription Blend.

BEFORE

20220530_075003.jpg

AFTER

20220530_134855.jpg

That's what I call an automatic perk!

Back
Top Bottom