So today we established that the girls were 26 days post flip. 17 days since 1st signs of pistils. Me thinks they are on their way to a respectably timed harvest.

With buds like these forming at the bottoms we can't go wrong!

I'm really loving how well they all fit. It just seems to work out so well

Individually, they are all doing so well, with the tall likes of Stella

The Bush that is Sandy

And good ol Maestro as the shiny caboose

Can't seem to make a wrong turn.

Happy grow night! Much grow love all!

Just so you know my talents don't end in my horticulture.

TK never goes hungry and I never go un-stoned.

Little nug of Eva I am smoking on this morning, my auto Big Jack Widow c/o @Weed Seeds Express

20220804_105357.jpg
20220804_105427.jpg
20220804_105434.jpg

Blackberry Honey Jalapeño Sundried Tomatoes and our delightful dinner last night-Pumpkin/Sage ravioli and green beans in a caramel cream sauce with pecan honey bourbon glazed BBQ chicken...

Yum to all!

20220804_002153.jpg

20220803_212820~2.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Very fancy. Very organic! You're much better than I in that respect. I do organic, just not so fancy. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Very fancy. Very organic! You're much better than I in that respect. I do organic, just not so fancy. Happy Smokin'
Oh geez, thank you! I love to cook! Everything homegrown here is better, bud included of course!

These ladies are chugging with steam.

Week 3/4 somewhere in there developmentally..running week 3/4 nutes this week anyway so we are on track. Just an extra kick of 1ml Big Data that helps with bud and trichome formation. After the 4th week, it's down to a standard 5ml dosage.

Just grabbing some quick ones tonight. Baby took a late nap after a long doc appt and I have yet to get him to sleep or me, eat. Gonna be a long night! Chiropractor in the morning and hanging at MILs after so I won't be back until tomorrow night again!

Talk to you all soon! :peacetwo: :love:

Highya Krissi,

Have fun today! Your ladies are looking great! Still packing bulk into the buds. Chat tomorrow again. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Have fun today! Your ladies are looking great! Still packing bulk into the buds. Chat tomorrow again. Happy Smokin'
I had a decent day Bode, thank you. Today was more busy but it's finally come to an end. Since I inundated everyone for a couple days with 90 pics and I was short on time, just a few pics of some afar buds and some groupies!

Until tomorrow!

20220806_234929.jpg

20220806_234925.jpg

20220806_234821.jpg

20220806_234800.jpg

20220806_234755.jpg

20220806_234743.jpg

20220806_234738.jpg

20220806_234730.jpg

20220806_234726.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Your photo ladies are fattening up! They're looking awesome! Trichomes are coming in nicely as well. You gotta love it when things go so smooth and green. You're doing all the right things! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Your photo ladies are fattening up! They're looking awesome! Trichomes are coming in nicely as well. You gotta love it when things go so smooth and green. You're doing all the right things! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bodez that they are! Very nice trichome coverage from the very beginning of flower. Should be a lovely finish for these ladies, definitely let's me breathe easier knowing they are healthy and well taken care of! I'm as you know, always trying to do the right things!

Speaking of right things, Sandy has been neglected some sitting behind towering Stella and Pepe. It's hard to get pics of her or Maestro unless I move them out of the tent which I don't think I have in a while. So needless to say, a few extra shots of Sandy, our Cookies Haze today.

Trim tonight so no updates later, be back tomorrow with more on the girls!

Enjoy Sunday Funday! Because it's so fun, there's a bonus fun shot in the mix!

Highya Krissi,

Lovely pics.The photos are packing it on! I think it's the Gelato that looks so nice with fat gorgeous buds! She looks so nice.

I like that - The Marilyn. The upskirt view - lol! On a happy note, I hope you had a fun trim time with bestie!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Lovely pics.The photos are packing it on! I think it's the Gelato that looks so nice with fat gorgeous buds! She looks so nice.

She is such a looker my friend!! You are right in your assumption!
I like that - The Marilyn. The upskirt view - lol! On a happy note, I hope you had a fun trim time with bestie!! Happy Smokin'
I love the Marilyn shots! So fun to take, just something different, you know??!!

No Marilyn shots today, just a few quick ones of these luscious ladies and their tented auto sister.

Such great buds forming on all 3 with a bunch of beautiful trichies. They all have their own unique and meticulous shape and are just so pretty in their own rights.

Happy to have them and to be able to share them.

I'm working on a review this week, so I may have a day or two without an update-don't get to worrying if it happens, just like to get the necessary things done first then I can play some!

Happy growing friends!

That Gelato Kush is something to behold! you have very gorgeous buds, and only at week 4! Pretty amazing grow!! Happy Smokin'

That Gelato Kush is something to behold! you have very gorgeous buds, and only at week 4! Pretty amazing grow!! Happy Smokin'
Oh she is something special and it's funny cause I feel like mostly everyone was thinking Sandy, the Cookies Haze, was going to steal the show! I'm still thinking my Black Domina/Switzerland Skunk mix, Big Bull (Maestro) is going to come up in the rear of all this and be a splendid show! Buuut then again, I think that about all of them.

The Gelato-K presents with beautiful buds and foliage coloring says specs so, let's wait and see what Stella brings us!

Happily moving along and seems as if some color changing is beginning. Leaves on Stella, especially, are starting to turn.

This is quite a colorful set of girls believe it or not. Many descriptions have varied flowering pics but I'm curious to see what transpires.

Here's the gang...kicking it today almost at 90 days above ground. Tonight they got fed as it is technically their morning....

Happy grow evening everyone!

Highya Krissi,

They're all looking so good! Gelato is on a mission! She has some beautiful buds growing there!! Looking like she needs some support soon. Cookies Haze is real nice also! Looks like I might have to grow some next year! Big Bull is rounding out the tent. Pepe is still adding bulk, too! What a tent!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They're all looking so good!
YIppee!!!
Gelato is on a mission!
I mean comparatively speaking, she really is!!
She has some beautiful buds growing there!! Looking like she needs some support soon.
I've already got yoyo's hanging ready to be used!
Cookies Haze is real nice also! Looks like I might have to grow some next year!
She is and you can't tell until u pull her out just how pretty she is! She may not have Gelato-K's height but that Cookies Haze is very beautifully shaped!
Big Bull is rounding out the tent. Pepe is still adding bulk, too! What a tent!! Happy Smokin'
And her too, hard to see what she has! Reminds me very much of how Onyx and Limelight were shaped and I absolutely adored both of those girls.

Pepe..yep she is but I am seeing the red crinkle in and the white pisitils are getting less and less. I think within these next 2 weeks we will see a quick finish from her-thank goodness cause I think Stella needs more room!

Can't believe that up until Sunday, there was another plant in this tent....

Happy smoking today @Bode and friends!

Speaking of Stella, our Gelato-K....she's becoming quite the talk of the town for a 2 year old strain...

Brand new news from her homeland at Kannabia Seeds (c/o @CannaPot )

Directly from Kannabia Seeds:

"A prize feminized cannabis seed, that’s what Gelato-K is. More precisely, it won first prize for best variety at the 2022 Copa del Mar in Argentina. It has only been around for a couple of years and for many it is already one of the best sativa-dominant hybrids anyone has tried. If this were an ice cream parlor and Gelato-K was our new flavor, the lines would stretch around the block"

"We ourselves have been surprised with the result, and we gambled on two varieties that are winning horses. What we could not have known was that they would overlap in such a complementary way and that the virtues of both would be combined in a single seed. It is fast flowering, generous in its harvest and very special in terms of flavor. It has a THC level of over 18%, with a rocket effect. We are confident that its name will continue to grow and that it will soon be one of the biggest bestsellers at Kannabia Seed Company"

"The Gelato-K seed grows the most aromatic flowers in the world. Once you meet her, you will recognize her forever. On the palate, it tastes like a very special lemon sorbet, with a floral flavor and very fresh"

"The happiness that infuses its smoke is incomparable. It is a plant to share with friends and laugh your problems away like never before. It is powerful and elevated, an awakening of euphoria and overwhelming joy, which however also features an indica undertone that allows you to relax. A real treat"

Highya Krissi,

Sounds like a real prize! Every time I read strain descriptions I start to wonder how much is true, and to what extent. It does sound very nice! We'll see when you get to test a couple buds! I hope it's everything they claim! I may have to get some seeds! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Sounds like a real prize! Every time I read strain descriptions I start to wonder how much is true, and to what extent. It does sound very nice! We'll see when you get to test a couple buds! I hope it's everything they claim! I may have to get some seeds! Happy Smokin'
Me thinks she may live up to the hype my good friend! We can only wait and see!

I missed pics this morning as I was finishing up my @Mars Hydro FC4800 Review but I'll be back and we can see how they are flourishing today!

Hope you have a nice weekend planned Bode!

I've missed a couple days and for that I apologize. Sometimes my days escape me as today did being it's already midnight.

Girls are looking quite well and the color changing is happening both on the leaves and also in the buds and pistils.

Big Gold star if you can make out the Big Bull's nug (hint: a mother is Black Domina)

Big Silver star if you can make out who has the most sugar caked (hint: her nugs smell like gummy bears)

Big Bronze star if you can make out who has the bigger buds (hint: she is a sativa dom)

Happy growing friends!

Back
Top Bottom