Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Here we go.
So I had to stake them because of the stretch. Annoying as .... ugh! But onward and upwards.
Watered yesterday. They are getting their next set of leaves. I have them
Lifted on a table top to get them
Closer to the light. The clones from my last round are sharing the space.

Here they are as of today! They loved being lowered on the ground and their feeding. Pretty happy on the recovery of the stretch (my take down took to long in the other room so they had to wait- hence the stretch

I'm going to transplant my clones in the next day or so. Afghani, Shiva Skunk, and cheese. These are true genetics. My experiment on the males turned out amazing!! I have pollen now of Afghani and Shiva Skunk. After the round that's in the bud room right now finishes I will try pollenate some of Gorilla Glue, gelato or supper lemon. Which do u think I should do?? :nervous-guy:

No I have to try to figure out a co 2 set up.... in the mean time I made bubble hash:kiss:

Hope you all had a nice Christmas

Oh my, what a big bloom room you have?? It's beautiful! I'm curious to know what your soil blend is?

It has been ok. I think I'll experiment a bit and add more perlite. I went through an ordeal with Fungus gnats. So I think if I add more it maybe help move air around.

I sprinkled some of this on top of the soil and dried them out. It seems to have worked. I don't see much road kill under the lights.

I also changed up where I bought my promix. Even though it's sealed, it was kept outside in a covered area. Those bales of soil (is that a thing?haha) had gnats, when I bought from a shop that stored it indoors, no gnats. So for that I changed where I bought it.

Has anyone ever tried Greenhouse Nuits? I'm curious to find out how that went? What do you use?

Back
Top Bottom