Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

I just heard on the news that Weed has been linked to decreasing you chances of catching Covid 19 because of the CBD qualities says study out of Alberta today. :love: I wonder if @Teddy Edwards knows about it or any articles to post? I will try to find some this afternoon. Interesting, this plant never seems to amaze me.
We are being extra careful not to publish any studies relating to COVID19 and cannabis which are not yet peer-reviewed. We will only re-post impeccable sources. During the current unpleasantness, false hope and unproven advice are both potentially dangerous.

This was our lead news article a few weeks ago - False Claim: Marijuana Kills Coronavirus | 420 MAGAZINE ®

If you find the article you refer to, please PM me a link for assessment. :thanks:

I believe it's based on the sativa cannabis, especially one high in the anti-inflammatory cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD).

Awesome are you going to do a journal penny? I took the time to look up the phenotypes of gorilla glue and I can't see the clear definition between gorilla glue four and five however I definitely have sister glue number one. That is the one with those tiny little leaves and those unique looking bad just a different looking unique plants all together and then in comparison to the other gorilla glue which is Has the big massive koalas and smiles and grows completely different then the sister glow number one. It is so much fun learning the phenotypes this is the part of growing pot that I love so much

So remember the unique looking GG that pheno type had tiny leaves and dense orange hairs.... anyway she is called Sister Glue aka GG#1. Now I feel like I have one of them all, makes me soooo happy because they grew similar but so different. I posted about in my new journal for the greenhouse, in my signature. :love: So I have been busy setting up, taking down, medicating them, and encouraging them and burying them.... everyday I am going through a full life cycle right now it's really fun! I was going to transplanting the SGG to 1 gallons they have nice root structure from cloning but I had alot of defoli the bud room (it looks sooo good ) and then I fed and sprayed. So I won't spray till Saturday again.

Looking good, Momma, my Gelato aspires to grow like yours. Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Attachments

• 20200515_073523.jpg
    20200515_073523.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom