Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

In the second pic top left hand corner this plant has the Mosaic Virus it appears. I just noticed the one branch. Seems to be the only one. Same producer as the last round that had it. ugh... It didn't appear to affect the flower.
I'd love to see some closer pics of those funky leaves next time you have the camera out Momma if you don't mind :)

I'd love to see some closer pics of those funky leaves next time you have the camera out Momma if you don't mind :)
You got it, but it will have to be tomorrow. We are having a big snow storm right now. I wanna stay cozy haha

Kudos you have one hellacious grow! I'm going to tag along if you don't mind.:ciao:

Really hard to say here. The leaf is deformed and under developed on one side of the leaf. It has a slight marbling like the Mosaic Virus but I see slight rust spots, like tiny tiny ones . Doesn't look like bugs. It maybe just a little different genetics because I can say I had major show in my last crop same seed producer. I wish I didn't get excited, look up strains and then order way, waayyyy to many from a supplier that has issues with stabilizing the strains. Do you have any input? It seems to isolated to the one plant so that's good.

I have a strain that does that on a few leaves but the plant grows fine. They are variegated and curl to one side, and all the clones do it too. I'm assuming it's genetic.

Yes my clones from an affected Mom did pass it along to the clones, not other plants though. I have noticed that in my last crop.

Here is what mine look like. This is pretty deep into flower but it had no negative effect on the plant:
full

You always have my attention @MrSauga :adore::circle-of-love: thanks @InTheShed now I'm Searching through them all. I think I may have two that are affected. All new growth looks great so I'm not crazy worried, just noted.

No pests. Tidied room. Put all 1 gallon to the floor. Not sure how to keep tract of the strains other than to number them. Does any one have a better way? To log strains & traits & results. If you ever want to share, pick me pick me!!! :kiss:

I recieved my Mega Crop today!! So that change will happen sooo when and how should I do it. I fed today Green Planet week 3 veg. I'm guessing I have to water next to kinda cleanse no?

Does any one have a better way? To log strains & traits & results. If you ever want to share, pick me pick me!!! :kiss:
I do not... I am just a recreational smoker who doesn't look for anything but the most THC so I never keep track of traits etc.
My smoke reports go something like this... 7 out of 10. It got me high but meh!

If I see something or hear of something I'll keep you in mind. :hug:

I have a pretty basic harvest spreadsheet in excel that could have a notes column for reviews of each one. I don't need one because the reviews are "it gets me high."

:)

haha yes I try to go for higher the and big buds. Oddly enough I think most players are leaning that way.What do you make out of your weed?

I do not... I am just a recreational smoker who doesn't look for anything but the most THC so I never keep track of traits etc.
My smoke reports go something like this... 7 out of 10. It got me high but meh!

If I see something or hear of something I'll keep you in mind. :hug:

Thanks always curious to learn new ways to do things. What do you do with all your weed?

Sooo my Gorilla Glue is showing on bottom Older growth some def on one or two plants. I have received my MegaCrop nuits. I am wondering if I should wait to use that on next feeding if it will help correct the issue or should I supplement them? Hmmm
Reading the crop feed it appears people have cal Mag issues when they use it so I'm wondering if I just add extra? Hmmm

I also want to pick a few Moms to clone the crap out of. What do you look for in choosing some Mother's?

Also side note the Afghani is hard to clone. More fragile than most I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom