Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Crop King's very own Gelato is germinating as we speak. There are 4, feminized seeds. Super excited about this round.

Super lemon & Gorilla Glue are not from Crop Kings to be clear.
I have a other journals going on right now too, with non feminized seeds so this round I want to be easier. I really enjoy the grow aspect, and I want to learn, digest and grow.... even though I have had many crops I treat each of them like they are my first.

If you notice 5 seeds, I had a jumper that landed in my perlite and I couldn't find it so it will be a fun find if and when it germinates from there. just saying, I'm not stressing. Disappointed but that's life.

Anyone ever seen a growing upside down seedling before? I mean sometimes they get twisted. But I’ve never actually seen one grow upside down.

Roots are starting to show through the jiffy pot. So I will transplant most likely tomorrow. I am taking down my Bruce banner today. They are much taller than I wanted. Unfortunately they Stretched 2 inch, way too much, It’s OK though I low stress train them hard so it should still be OK

Only one didn’t popped so that’s good- Gorilla Glue.
I will clone the strongest plant.

Ms Jumper has been found!

Just like I hoped she would do, she popped in the perlite. Looks healthy. She was right on the edge of the tray. I put her In a jiffy, in the dome and back under the light.
Transplanted all of the others to 1 gallon.

They are way to lanky. Hopefully they get stronger. I put a light fan one them, hopefully that helps

100% germination

I harvested a Blue Gelato #41 a few months ago, it's very nice, probably the most potent bud I've smoked.
It grew in big tall spears with a massive amount of white hairs.

Awesome that’s exciting! This is my first time with the strain so I’m looking forward to the journey.
Thanks for jumping in :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom