Gelato

Ed Brown

Strain Name - Gelato
Seed Bank - Crop King Seeds
When - 11/01
Price - Free/$100
Type - 55% Indica, 45% Sativa
Appearance - Darkish green leaves, long orange. Dense nugs. Covered in thrichomes.
Smell - Thick aroma of "weed" (lmao)
Taste - Smooth and clean
Type of Buzz - Head and body highy. You remain energetic.
Length of Buzz - around 1-2 hours. I'm a heavy user. THC content can get up to 27%. CBD is low around 0.18%.
Best Medicinal Use - appetite enhancement, anti-anxiety, happy boost, intense mind rush.
Overall - This was my first time to try Gelato. On my very first hit I was blow away. I instantly felt it go to my head. It was a very nice calming feeling. I can see this as a day time smoke. It's rich in trichomes and orange hairs. Beautiful looking bud when cured nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_4118.JPG
    IMG_4118.JPG
    841 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_4108.JPG
    IMG_4108.JPG
    866.6 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_3973.JPG
    IMG_3973.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 399
  • IMG_4123.JPG
    IMG_4123.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 354
They advertise the strain as difficult to grow, but when I asked why they really couldn't give me a reason why. Any issue(s) that you had?
I really felt it was an easy strain. It was the same difficulty as White Widow to me.

My Gelato grow looks a lot different than Newto 's grow. The Gelato turned out to be a lighter green leaves and the buds are absolutely white with crystals and very dense, Not a big producer but great quality wise.

Interesting, out of curiosity which strain did you prefer as a smoke. I have White Widow currently in flower.
I prefered White Widow for the smoke and high. Just finished a harvest of Blue Cookies. Definitely my favorite among the three grows.

Cool, I just started my first grow and grow journal and am doing gelato and White widow from cropking. Looking forward to it .

I will note, gelato is being more sensitive side by side than white widow, but it took off all the same.
Gelato was definitely more sensitive than the widow from them.

Back
Top Bottom