Gender? Too slow grow? Photo Thai Stick Reg

I agree about more holes, and don’t worry about damaging the roots it won’t phase the plant at all.

I was also going to mention that sometimes the hybrid strains will start out looking more indica when they’re young, and then the leaves will get skinnier and more sativa looking later on -although you might be past that point with your plant.

Seedbanks are trying to sell you something that is manageable indoors, so outside of a few special niche markets, all breeders will aim to bring the flowering times and the size down. It’s sort of like packaged food vs wild food. Hardly anybody in the world wants to grow a plant that takes 18- 24 weeks to flower.

For reasonably legit pure-ish sativas and ‘landracey’ strains try Ace and Cannabiogen breeders. Also a seedbank called Cannapot carries some of their gear along with other sativa stuff. Well there are others but those two breeders come to mind most.

Thai weed has a happy trippy energetic high. I mean not all of it actually does, but some does have that psychedelic acid glow feel to it, and that’s what people are usually aspiring to, and talking about with the Thai sticks. Thai features in lots of hybrids. Breeders try to preserve some of that nice high without the ‘annoying to grow’ parts.

Thank you bro, I did not drill new holes because I was afraid of damaging the roots, but this will not be a problem as I will switch to fabric pots soon.
I agree about more holes, and don’t worry about damaging the roots it won’t phase the plant at all.

Just as Weaselcracker mentions, any damage to a root, if there is some, will not phase the plant. If it were my container I would figure that more damage is being done to the roots by excess water than a 3" long drill bit could do.

Ok guys, I tranplanted it to 5 gals fabrics today.

Final training done.

Next week (10 weeks) switching lights to 12/12.

I see too many buds. Should I cut the little ones?

Any advice?

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4116.JPG

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

IMG_4124.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

Ok guys, I tranplanted it to 5 gals fabrics today.

Final training done.

Next week (10 weeks) switching lights to 12/12.

I see too many buds. Should I cut the little ones?
Looks like it is growing faster now. Looking good.

Maybe it is my eyes but I do not see any pistils or small buds yet.

Do you have any digital photo tools that will let you mark the little buds you are thinking of cutting off?

Looks like it is growing faster now. Looking good.

Maybe it is my eyes but I do not see any pistils or small buds yet.

Do you have any digital photo tools that will let you mark the little buds you are thinking of cutting off?
Yeah, It's not clear but I think female.

Tried my best for photos :D Hope you can see. They are tiny and hiding underneath the big leafs.

IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4120.JPG
IMG_4126.JPG
IMG_4127.JPG
IMG_4128.JPG

Hello guys. Let me update here with new photos!! Flower week 3.
5 gal pots. General hydroponics trio only. I can take any type of advices. Thanks!!

IMG_4337.JPG
IMG_4338.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG

Yeah I guess one can hope...so many unfinished grows.

Did it take forever to finish?

Was it worth it in the end?

How will I ever know?

Lol well sorry for bumping an old thread

Back
Top Bottom