Gene dominance - Male or female

art fog

I have crossed 3 female hybrid clones that normally mature about 36". Two of these females (partially grown inside) stayed at 36" the other matured outside for its total cycle growing to 48" they were then crossed outdoors w/ a 7' male (sativa dominate). What I want is the smaller plants the size of my original clones w/ the sativa of the other (7' male).
:tommy:
I know anything in the genes can poke its head out but what are the odds? Will the 7' male dominate or will the female (clones)? I have yet to plant the seeds. Thanks

U gonna have to grow out a lot of seeds to get a pheno u like but they probably gonna be taller than moms, cross it with a shorter one to get what u want

Thanks for that information. It will be helpful when the seeds are planted.
I have heard that one gender is dominate. Would you know anything about this?
Thanks again Home

I know anything in the genes can poke its head out but what are the odds? Will the 7' male dominate or will the female (clones)? I have yet to plant the seeds. Thanks

The seeds you make will range from mostly female dom plants to mostly sat father dom plants.

You want to get short plants, 36", with the sat high? Yes?

You should be able to "get er done". This may take a bit of searching.
Make lots of seeds. :cheer:

:peace: to all the brothers and sisters,
cocoJoe

Coco thanks.
Yes the Sat dom is my preference.
From what you said I will have to go through almost 1) a complete growth cycle, not to mention 2) the ultimate test.. (cough !) to determine the type of plant wanted then keep 3) crossing it w/ another in the same breed, preferred pheno and male ( breath) until I get that 4) breathless female to clone. That will get er done, right?
This is very helpful
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom