General advice on next setup

CEFLINE

Sup guys

Just wanting some advice on hydro setups.

I am currently 4weeks in 12/12 with my lemon haze via DWC method and I really like the growth but dislike the maintenance , have to fill 2 50L Rez weekly , clean and carry around really is pushing me away from DWC

Have been reading around a few sites and seen methods such as RDWC , Ebb and Flow etc

So any advice with your favourite setup and why or which setups you've had decent yields with I'm planning on doing 4 plants next time and possibly gonna get a bigger tent.

Cheers

Sup guys

Just wanting some advice on hydro setups.

I am currently 4weeks in 12/12 with my lemon haze via DWC method and I really like the growth but dislike the maintenance , have to fill 2 50L Rez weekly , clean and carry around really is pushing me away from DWC

Have been reading around a few sites and seen methods such as RDWC , Ebb and Flow etc

So any advice with your favourite setup and why or which setups you've had decent yields with I'm planning on doing 4 plants next time and possibly gonna get a bigger tent.

Cheers

I love my RDWC, I just use a wet/dry vac suck all my nuets right out the rez. pour the new in. Clean really well after each round. But my setuphas a floor drain real close

I'm very interested in other ideas as well. I'm using a DWC that resides in a 27gal Tote. It has an additional tote that is identical on the top of it with a hole in the bottom allowing drainage back into the rez. The top tote has a square 1/2 pvc tubing with spray nozzle's drilled in the top. It works great, but is very maintenance intensive.

I've tried the whole 6'' pvc pipe with 1/2" pvc inside with sprayers, but that was horrible. The water never really drained all the way, and the roots turn to shit so fast. increased flowering time by like 5 weeks... horrible...

Back
Top Bottom