General Hydroponic Nutes Guide

madmike694

I am using the three part general hydroponics nutes series ( gro, micro, and bloom). So far I have been following the weekly feeding program guide with the recommended amount of ppm and nutrients for each week but was wondering how closely I should stick to that.

For Each week this is the suggested ppm on the chart.
Week 1 200-400ppm
Week 2 800-1000ppm
Week 3 1000-1400ppm
Week 4 1000-1400ppm
Week 5 1000-1400ppm
Week 6 1000-1400ppm
Week 7 1000-1400ppm
Week 8 1000-1400ppm
Week 9 1000-1400ppm
Week 10 1000-1400ppm

For the first week I decided to use 50% Nutrients I also added the Supplements Diamond Nectar, Hydroguard (generic for hygrozyome), and hydrogen peroxide. When finished adding nutes my parts per million read 350.

When should I step up the nutrients to full strength?

Never when it comes to mj. That chart is what I have used for years. Stay around 50% and you should never have nute problems. Their is a more simplified version on the chart too. The title is phase feeding program. It would be best to use that part at 50%. Once you get a better ideal how to read the plant and you grow a certain strain more than once, you can pump up the nutes and record the numbers versus the time period to know what the max is before the tips dry and burn. For now, I still stress 50%. Check my journal, those plants are also at 50%.

For the first week I decided to use 50% Nutrients I also added the Supplements Diamond Nectar, Hydroguard (generic for hygrozyome), and hydrogen peroxide. When finished adding nutes my parts per million read 350.

What does hydrogen peroxide do??

What does hydrogen peroxide do??

hydrogen peroxide will kill germs,fungus,stuff like that.....

Back
Top Bottom