General Hydroponics Flora Trio at 100% strength?

Scrizzly

Hey everyone I just had a question about General Hydroponics Flora Trio for anyone who has used it before.

I’m using a soiless coco medium and am using gen hydro Flora trio.

Last run I was using at about 10% and ran into a ton of problems with nutrient deficiencies. So this run I decided to use at 100% of their directions for soil. So far everything looks good! Nice green plants. No signs of nutrient burns. Plants are growing quickly.

Has anyone used Flora trio at 100% strength before the whole run and had any problems?
I’m worried about when I switch to flower there may be some problems.

I’ll attach the chart below. I also add a little Epson salts and cal mag. Always PHD to 6.3.

Any input from people who have used Flora trio is appreciated!
EC6370A5-BCCD-4626-B6DE-036850C4ADCF.png

I’ll attach the chart below. I also add a little Epson salts and cal mag. Always PHD to 6.3.

Any input from people who have used Flora trio is appreciated!
EC6370A5-BCCD-4626-B6DE-036850C4ADCF.png

I have a question scrizz. How come your using CALMAG and EPSOM SALTS? I wouldn't think you'd need to add more magnesium sulphates to a cal mag supp if your using enough of the cal mag or your using tap water and calmag. I think the extra salts from epsom salts isn't necessary.

Also maybe plants in coco feeds different
But I used half strength GH for 5 grows veg and flower and had great results. GH does have alot of salt buildup but using coco and watering daily or every other day with enough runoff should fix that.
I know this is a bit old just in case anyone else finds this thread.
Gl

(I used the chart liberal thinker posted for 4 of my grows and it worked beautifully)

Back
Top Bottom