General Hydroponics MaxiGrow/MaxiBloom

budlydoright

I'm now on my 2nd run using only GH's Maxi series of dry nurtients.

I mix 2.5 tbs per 5 gallons and hand feed drain to waste, coco coir in 2 gallon pots. Mixing this ratio brings my 7.6 tap water down to a very stable 5.9 ph with no additions.

I have been using the Grow during veg and slowly transition over to the bloom formula. I like to keep my plants green and get better results if I don't switch over to bloom 100% until flowers start to develop. I also supplement with kool bloom dry at various rates during flower.

Results have been incredible. It is easy to mix and dissolves into the water completely. My plants have never looked better.

Not having all of the additives or parts to mix has been a big plus for me. I'm very dyslexic and make lots of stupid mistakes when it comes to measuring things. It being so cost effective, makes growing with a drain to waste system easier. when I was mixing 5 bucks a day worth of nutes, it's hard to watch 10-20% of it go down the drain.

If you're just starting out, I can't imagine an easier or more effective nutrient program. DTW COCO and stand back!

I'm now on my 2nd run using only GH's Maxi series of dry nurtients.

I mix 2.5 tbs per 5 gallons and hand feed drain to waste, coco coir in 2 gallon pots. Mixing this ratio brings my 7.6 tap water down to a very stable 5.9 ph with no additions.

I have been using the Grow during veg and slowly transition over to the bloom formula. I like to keep my plants green and get better results if I don't switch over to bloom 100% until flowers start to develop. I also supplement with kool bloom dry at various rates during flower.

Results have been incredible. It is easy to mix and dissolves into the water completely. My plants have never looked better.

Not having all of the additives or parts to mix has been a big plus for me. I'm very dyslexic and make lots of stupid mistakes when it comes to measuring things. It being so cost effective, makes growing with a drain to waste system easier. when I was mixing 5 bucks a day worth of nutes, it's hard to watch 10-20% of it go down the drain.

If you're just starting out, I can't imagine an easier or more effective nutrient program. DTW COCO and stand back!

i do the exact same thing in a little bit bigger pot and get insane results.

I have actually reduced my dosage to .5-1 tsp per gallon or what is often just a scoop or 1 tbs in a 5 gallon bucket of water. Much to my surprize they look even better!

I do have to ph down with this dose.

i'm using 4 scoops maxibloom to 5 gallons RO and calmag which gives me a PPM of 950 @ .5 EC conversion. depending on the strain i'll let the runoff get as high as 1100-1300PPM (depending) before i give them some water to bring them back down to around 8-900PPM. my vanilla and OG #18 kushes weren't too happy with the maxigrow, i don't think there's enough P in the maxigrow so i'm running straight maxibloom and they seem to be loving it. if you check your numbers (PH AND PPM) going in and especially out (RUNOFF) it becomes pretty simple, KISS!

i'm using 4 scoops maxibloom to 5 gallons RO and calmag which gives me a PPM of 950 @ .5 EC conversion. depending on the strain i'll let the runoff get as high as 1100-1300PPM (depending) before i give them some water to bring them back down to around 8-900PPM. my vanilla and OG #18 kushes weren't too happy with the maxigrow, i don't think there's enough P in the maxigrow so i'm running straight maxibloom and they seem to be loving it. if you check your numbers (PH AND PPM) going in and especially out (RUNOFF) it becomes pretty simple, KISS!

Can you clarify: 4 of the large scoops from the included measuring spoon?

You must mean the small one, 4 tsp?

And yes the KISS approach works best for me. I like the price as well.

Can you clarify: 4 of the large scoops from the included measuring spoon?

You must mean the small one, 4 tsp?

And yes the KISS approach works best for me. I like the price as well.

with out a doubt, THE VERY BEST investment i've ever made has been buying the hanna combo meter, i have three, and yes i have OCD too.....my plants love me!

Back
Top Bottom