General Hydroponics

Negg

Ok ok I know this is prob going to be a flame fest but let me assure you I am just trying to get some information on General Hydro. I did run a bunch of searches and couldn't really find to many reviews on GH. I am a newbie at this and I'm getting ready to start my 2end round.

On my first round I used pro grow 2 part nutrient line with a cal-mag additive and BigUp powder/bloombastic for my nutrients and I got amazing results. I also used 707 soil. I was told that if I switch to General Hydro instead of pro grow I would get the same results... if not better. I am also going to be switching to coco grow for my media.

Any advice would be awesome I am a newb and with all the nutrients available its a bit overwhelming.

/Negg

Ok ok I know this is prob going to be a flame fest but let me assure you I am just trying to get some information on General Hydro. I did run a bunch of searches and couldn't really find to many reviews on GH. I am a newbie at this and I'm getting ready to start my 2end round.

On my first round I used pro grow 2 part nutrient line with a cal-mag additive and BigUp powder/bloombastic for my nutrients and I got amazing results. I also used 707 soil. I was told that if I switch to General Hydro instead of pro grow I would get the same results... if not better. I am also going to be switching to coco grow for my media.

Any advice would be awesome I am a newb and with all the nutrients available its a bit overwhelming.

/Negg

I have personally used GH 3 part on both my hydros and soil plants with great results. If you go with the 3 part you will only have to use the cal/mag periodically when needed. Stay with the big up powder. if im thinking right its just like the KoolBloom powder? Which is what I use. I cannot comment on how it would grow with coco as I have not grown with coco yet. :peacetwo: :goodluck:

i've been using the 3 part for years,,,,, love it.... used it on clones that were planted in dirt too.......... btw,,,, i don't use anything else and i have a perpetual grow, i never flush, and i have GREAT results... i know i might be able to do better, but for the amount of work i got it down to, it works super....

I'd suggest anything other than coco, but I think I have something against it, personally. (cleaning and salts or some dude at a hydro store talking like it's the holy grail)

Anyways, check if GH will interact well with coco, I guess you don't even need bloom, just GH grow and micro. (that's what Stinkbud uses/recommends)
:goodluck:

i grow in coco (drain to waste) and love it i use the humboldt line and some advanced with coco you must add all your benefcials and fungi also make sure your enviorment is correct good luck

Thank you for the advice
I was thinking about also using biotaniccare CNS17 coco grow since I will be using there coco grow.... any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom