general smokin

radman32

Has anyone noticed how the smoke you exhale has a light blue tint to it? I have carefully observed this many times, and have came to the conclusion that it is the blueish tinted smoke you exhale that contains that green goodness in it. It came upon me when i was hot boxing a car with some friends and we didn't know if we were reuseing the smoke left in the air, and i had noticed the difference. I then had the fact verified when veiwing videos.

So please leave me your comment on the issue!

Has anyone noticed how the smoke you exhale has a light blue tint to it? I have carefully observed this many times, and have came to the conclusion that it is the blueish tinted smoke you exhale that contains that green goodness in it. It came upon me when i was hot boxing a car with some friends and we didn't know if we were reuseing the smoke left in the air, and i had noticed the difference. I then had the fact verified when veiwing videos.

So please leave me your comment on the issue!

You sure u aint smokin to much reefer lol :p

Smoke contains many vapors, including water vapor.This creates the bluish color; like the sky.
Tars, nutrient residue, ect. create black smoke.
You can see these colors when you burn anything.Whenever something is burned H2O is a by product.
Ever set a joint on a glass or metal surface, and when you picked it up their was a little wet spot?

The bluer the smoke; the better the toke!
I bet vaporizers make a real blue vapor.

fo show, and like i stated before, we were in a freezing car and hot boxing it. I couldn't really tell if what i was breathing out was my breath condensing or rehale. But then i realized that smokin made a blueish tint smoke. THANKS ER' ONE. i'm thinkin about savin for a vrip tech vaporizer wand and maybe bong .... idk though, maybe in time

for me its always the resin that has a weird blue tint to it (not to mention horrible taste) but usually when theres lots of weed in the bowl the smoke will be whiter and thicker

Back
Top Bottom