Genetics or sickness?

Sooperdooper

I've done everything from move the light significantly further away, 1m, moved the fan so it's not blowing directly at the leaves in one place, not overfeeding, and doesn't seem consistent with nutrient burn. Why are my leaves still curling their edges at the stem on this plant?
Any help would be really appreciated as I'm really confused at this point. It's also definitely not humidity as that remains at a consistent 50%-55%
20200609_110155.jpg
20200608_191334.jpg
20200608_191339.jpg
20200608_191345.jpg

I've been watering every few days (once things are dry, roughly 2x a week) and enough to soak the substrate. I've been following the manufacturers recommended watering strategies.
Honestly though....they don't look like much is going on. Overall the plant looks healthy. I wouldn't worry about it.

Any chance I'm underaatering them?
The soil does look a little dry but you also see that darker color soil just below. Water til you see run off and then wait a couple days 48-72 hours usually to do it again. But do no over water as that can kill the plant too. Honestly, i think you are chasing your tail.

The soil does look a little dry but you also see that darker color soil just below. Water til you see run off and then wait a couple days 48-72 hours usually to do it again. But do no over water as that can kill the plant too. Honestly, i think you are chasing your tail.
Fair enough! Thanks a bunch

A plant that small will likely only need to be watered once a week. I think they look good. No plant is peffect. They all get curly and messed up leaves, here and there.

Back
Top Bottom