Genetics Test Seeds

Black strawberry glue x goji x good day Sun shine week 8 day 2 of flower she'll come down at week 10 . lots of Fox tails hand grenade size flowers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Week 8 day 5 of flower she comes down Monday the 9th last drink of plain ph'ed h20 ph'd at 5.9 she is a sexy plant and my ppm run off is looking low. . .

Grandpa's breath x Tahoe master

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Well today grandpa's breath x Tahoe master comes down 9 weeks of flower today . . . . . . . thanks kmog for the seeds still have one more girl comes down next Monday

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Black strawberry glue x gogi x sunshine day dream week 10 day 1 fading out she will come down Friday . . . . . ppm run off is at 58ppm out of tap is 35 ppm i believe

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Black strawberry glue x goji x good day sunshine got the chop today she went 10 weeks 4 days she really filled out. This is one cool looking plant with all the colors . The plant of some sort of jolly rancher once again I would like to thank KMOG for letting me flower these out.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom