George Dickel Sour Mash Tennessee Whiskey

zemat101

I was cleaning out a friend's house after he passed away last year and ran across this bottle. I knew instantly it was going to make a nice piece if anything happend to my current one of 5 years. Last week my "ex-current" one met her end. So here she is , George Dickel Sour Mash Tennessee Whiskey Anniversary Collectors Bottle. Glad it wasn't crazy valuable as I didn't research it till after drilling a fat hole through her. In the end, I would have spent as much buying one at the shop. Just wouldn't have been as cool.

Attachments

• 20181127_010719.jpg
    20181127_010719.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 222
I was cleaning out a friend's house after he passed away last year and ran across this bottle. I knew instantly it was going to make a nice piece if anything happend to my current one of 5 years. Last week my "ex-current" one met her end. So here she is , George Dickel Sour Mash Tennessee Whiskey Anniversary Collectors Bottle. Glad it wasn't crazy valuable as I didn't research it till after drilling a fat hole through her. In the end, I would have spent as much buying one at the shop. Just wouldn't have been as cool.
Nice tribute!

Back
Top Bottom