George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

Oh good! I am glad they are looking better! I was using FF but I am trying Doc Buds kit this time. I had trouble with controlling the nutes w/ FF. I had their Dirty Dozen. I found it too complicated. It will be interesting to compare this grow to my last. So far I really like Doc's kit.
The plants have perked up but there's still lots of burned leaves. There's roughly three weeks to go hopefully they'll maintain until then

I'm thinking on my second grow to remove the tent from the bedroom and hang the light from the ceiling. That would give me an extra 16 in of height over the plants. I should be able to cut out any light burn.

I just gave the girls a light feeding. I purchased a 30 power magnifying glass and I cannot detect any Amber at all. Frankly it's hard for me to tell if the trichomes are clear or cloudy. So I know if I detect Amber that they will probably all cloudy at that point. I'm getting close and getting excited for Harvest.:D
93 old
53 bloom

Just a little tip...you can use a small led penlight along with your magnifier to get a better look at your trich's...works well with these aging eyes....cheerz... h00k...:rollit:
I just tried your idea and it did help some. I believe I've seen a few Amber trichomes oh, probably not even 5%

Yes, it does help, although the light is not concentrated...search lighted loupes on the rain forest...a few years ago, I bought one for like 7 bucks...works much better than a more expensive stainless steel and glass unlit unit I have as well...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Yes, it does help, although the light is not concentrated...search lighted loupes on the rain forest...a few years ago, I bought one for like 7 bucks...works much better than a more expensive stainless steel and glass unlit unit I have as well...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
I bought one on Amazon and it is a 30 and 60 power Loop with LED lights. I've tried everything and a combination of everything and I guess it just takes practice to learn how to inspect trichomes

I decided to post an embarrassing picture of my girls. I mean my partly burned up girls. That's either nute burn or from the lights. The plants have been like this for two or three weeks. I flushed them a couple weeks ago and most of it bounced back and has new growth. I've been looking at the enormous amount of trichomes on the buds but no matter how hard I look I can't tell if they're clear or cloudy. And I've only seen just a few Amber trichomes. Crop King seeds says this is an 8-week flowering plant. I'm assuming that probably means 9 or 10 weeks in my hands. We are just at 8 weeks and one day. I'm considering chopping three of the four this coming weekend. The fourth plant is two weeks behind the other three. So I'll let that one flower up a little more.

57 Days in bloom
96 days old

yes I have three or four magnifying glasses and the strongest ones are 30 power and 60 power. I can see the trichomes very well but I can't tell if they're cloudy or clear. I guess it's my eyesight. I tried taking a picture looking through the magnifier and then increasing the size of the picture and even that didn't work for me. Sucks being blind. LOL

They're starting to slow down a little now. Right now it's been four days since I've watered and they should be ready today or for another watering but they're not. Buckets still feel a little heavy so probably another couple of days before I can water them again

The pistils are dark and I did notice a few white ones yesterday. But I don't know what it's supposed to look like when they retreat back into the calyx, I never heard of that before.

Back
Top Bottom