George Is Still Excited - LED - Soil - Black Indica - CBD OG Kush - CBD Mango Haze

I had 3 seeds germinating and only two have tap roots. One is the Kush and the other is black indica. So currently I have two Kush and one black indica. The mango seed has not shown the Taproot yet. I don't know if it will, it's been a few days. I'm going to go ahead and germinate another black indica that way I can have four plants for Harvest.

It never really made sense to me that people would germinate more than they needed and then discard them later. Now it makes sense because my plants will have three different timelines.

You went with germ direct in soil? Takes a little longer as you don’t see the tap root pop
I guess I'm using some of the words incorrectly. I do not plant the seed in soil until the Taproot gets a half inch long.

That’s a serious tap root. I need to be fed with pictures ;)
For some reason my phone will not post pictures anymore. I'll have to do it on my home computer which is antiquated. All the seeds are in the soil now so no pictures of the Taproot.

I have a question. I still have three pots where the seedlings have not come above ground. Do you think Fox Farm ocean forest soil is too hot to start a plant? I used the same soil on my first grow and all four seeds turned into seedlings within a couple of days I believe.

After all this germination and replanting and replanting I still only have two little seedlings about an inch tall showing themselves. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or I'm just having bad luck.

I was going to give up on trying to germinate a couple more but I decided against it. I put three black Indica seeds in a glass of water yesterday and this morning they were sunk. I then moved them over to a plate covered with paper towel. Hopefully by Tuesday they will have a good Tap Root and I can plant them. For these three I am going to plant them in a Solo Cup.

Okay here's the latest update. I was wanting to grow 4 plants but I only have two seedlings going right now. I have germinated several seeds two or three times and they almost always show a Taproot. I've been planting the seeds and fox farm ocean forest soil and I believe the soil must be too hot because it's killing the seeds. I'm germinating my last two seeds that are currently in a glass of water. I will put them on a paper toweled plate tomorrow. I purchased some basic potting soil that does not have nutrients already in them. I will plant the seeds in this virgin soil and hope the seeds will grow into seedlings this time. I have been extremely frustrated with this grow.

Okay it's been 12 days for the oldest seedling. The seedlings in the Solo cups are above soil and are 3 days old. For some reason my phone started uploading photos again which is good. It's been a struggle getting to this point but hopefully from here on out things will go smoother. I've germinated all the seeds that I own and I ended up with three black indica seedlings and one Kush seedling.
I noticed that when seedlings are new they tend to fall over. I have these clothesline clips and they have a relief cut in them which I use to put around the seedlings and help hold them up.

For some reason my phone will not post pictures anymore. I'll have to do it on my home computer which is antiquated. All the seeds are in the soil now so no pictures of the Taproot.
Try a different web browser on your phone. Chrome always crashes when tryin to upload pics for me.

Back
Top Bottom