George Is Still Excited - LED - Soil - Black Indica - CBD OG Kush - CBD Mango Haze

George Mc

Okay here goes round 2. I harvested my first grow a week ago. I just set four seeds out to start germination. Those seeds are 2 of the Black Indica from Crop King Seeds. One is CBD Mango Haze from CBD crew. And the last one for a total of 4 plants is CBD OG Kush also from CBD crew.

Inside grow.
Same setup as my last one. 1000 watt LED, only 400 at the wall. Four-by-four grow tent. Five gallon buckets with Fox Farm ocean forest potting soil mixed with some additional perlite. I use well water for all watering and feeding and it will be pH to 6.5. I am using Fox Farm Trio nutrients with Cal Mag . There is a 6in exhaust fan with carbon filter. I have a couple humidifiers if I need them but we are getting into warmer season so it's probably not necessary. After the Tap Root gets a half inch I will plant them directly into the five gallon buckets. When I get them planted I'll send a picture of my setup.

I was in such a big hurry to get the second grow started that I forgot to put the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours. The paper towel is pretty soaking wet so I guess it's about the same thing.

We have ignition. Go with throttle up.

The fourth seed shows the Taproot this morning. I'll probably plant these babies tomorrow.

The paper towel method works well with both soaked and unsoaked seeds. Great job.... :goodjob:
Thanks Troy. Between the first grow in this grow I have germinated 9 seeds and all nine have popped in just 2 or 3 days.

Today is the day. The deed is done. I planted the seeds in their final five gallon bucket. I did it this way last time and it worked out just fine. I have a thousand watt LED and it has a separate Bloom and veg switch. I've heard several people using both for the entire grow, which I will probably do after a couple weeks of just blue light. Does that sound right to everybody? I'm having trouble posting a picture of this grow. I will post it when it becomes available.

I have grown both ways but find that after about 3 weeks the plants really respond well to full spectrum (both switches on). Current grow I have been on full spectrum for the entire grow. I made sure that the lights were a good 3 feet above the girls when seedlings but once they were accumulated I lowered the lights to about 18 inches.

I have grown both ways but find that after about 3 weeks the plants really respond well to full spectrum (both switches on). Current grow I have been on full spectrum for the entire grow. I made sure that the lights were a good 3 feet above the girls when seedlings but once they were accumulated I lowered the lights to about 18 inches.
I believe my lights were 18 or 20in near the end. That was too close but I ran out of tent space. My plan this time is when I run out of space is to take down the tent and I'll hang my light from the ceiling. That will probably give me another 16 in over my last grow. I'm not sure about scrogging, I've watched videos on it and it seems like it would be impossible to take your plants out of the tent so I could flush them.

Only one of the four seeds popped above ground. It's been 4 days since I planted the seeds. I guess I'll give it a couple more days and if they don't come up I'll germinate 3 more seeds.

Well it's been four and a half days since I planted the seeds. One came up within two days but the other three are still acting shy. Do you think I should start germinating three more or give these another couple days?

Back
Top Bottom