Georgia Gubernatorial Candidate Ray McBerry

420hydro

An interesting race for Georgia's next Governor is brewing.

Ray McBerry (republican) is running as the only States' Rights candidate.

I personally asked him if he would sign any legislation the would allow Medical Marijuana in Georgia. He said "Yes."

We need to look for candidates like this at all levels of government. We need to find them and put the question to them:

"Will you actively work to end Marijuana prohibition?"

If the answer is not a emphatic YES, then keeping looking.

and remember:

Vote Dammit! Vote!
Don't know a pro-marijuana candidate? ASK!
Let very candidate for public office know this is an issue and you are voting pro-marijuana!

Sorry to say McBerry is probably not the one we want. A former high school teacher, he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old female student a few years ago. Although the young woman was a student in a different school from the one where McBerry taught (and although McBerry was separated from his wife at the time in question), the to apparently knew one another because they were members of the same small church. Although the relationship was not illegal, McBerry was and is much older than the young lady involved. Right or wrong, many Georgia voters have been turned off on McBerry since the news of his relationship with this young woman came to light. While McBerry maybe ride on the medical marijuana issue, I don't believe that supporting someone with a questionable past like his would be helpful to our cause. We really must vet our candidates very closely.

I'm glad you believe the false information that has been brought up by the opposition. McBerry will be a dangerous man in the governor's office.
Lies need to be spread to keep him out.
Of course Georgia will die in slavery without his leadership.
Rattle your chains lightly my friend.....

Ray McBerry is also part of a radical group called "league of the south". This is something that he did confirm, I believe in an interview.

Here is a link to there Wikipedia site League of the South - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also just to add I am not a racist of any kind and support all equality. I will probably vote for John Monds, he is pro medicinal marijuana and against non-violent crimes using up are tax money.

I am glad this forum is here to let people share Political views and stances.

While not agreeing the above posts give you an idea of how to decide to vote, this is an idea that must be used to make the change WE all desire.

I am glad this forum is here to let people share Political views and stances.

While not agreeing the above posts give you an idea of how to decide to vote, this is an idea that must be used to make the change WE all desire.

Agreed, I'm glad it's not Vote this guy or F**k you.

Back
Top Bottom