Georgia Marijuana Reform Act Of 2020

Wow. What planet are you broadcasting from? You move goalposts. You propose slippery slope arguments as facts. The strawman is coming for us all and everything is a MSM lie..ffs stop breathing eating and sleeping and living for conspiracies everywhere.
So please explain why people today, all of them, should have to struggle and break their backs, because you had to? You saying that's the only way it can be done? You dont think you've been restricted and held back in the past..on purpose. Actions took place 40 years ago that affected every day of your life since..yet you ignore that here..in the end where we are. This is a process that's shaped you and what you are and you might see past it eventually but I doubt it.
Nope, I ask questions because I don't blindly follow the flock and I don't take at face value everything I'm being told, especially not by the media.

I can be facetious at times and say things in a smart ass way and some of this was just that, but I do question the validity of things if I'm not convinced everything I'm being told is factual.

People these days tend hear something on the news and they carve it in their arm as hard fact, but I don't do that and people tend to get pissed at me if I don't just roll over and believe every word, as if it came from the almighty himself.

I'm a seeing is believing kind of guy and if people want to believe everything CNN says, that's on them...Sorry for your luck. Whoopi Goldberg and the View don't exactly move me either...

I believe in what I can actually put my hands on and see with my own two eyes, so don't hate just because it's not what you believe in, the Nazi's did that and look where it got them.

I believe in Cannabis because I know exactly what it's done for me in my life personally, that's the hard truth and something that I'm dead certain of, so I fight for it with all I have.

Politics and more precisely, politicians are full of horse shit and that's another hard fact that I know for certain...Beyond that, it's all a question mark until I see the hard evidence for myself personally.

I know a shit ton of people in this world and to date, not a single one has died of COVID since this whole thing started, so until that happens, I'll remain on the fence questioning it and certainly questioning the numbers the media puts out about it, especially when medical professionals admit to me that the numbers aren't accurate because of government directives and the kickbacks their getting from false claims.

I don't hate because you want to believe everything the media says, so don't hate just because I don't...That's my prerogative and my rights as an American citizen.

Real numbers are far higher.
First thing is that there are numerous different test that range in accuracy from about 98% at the very best for a perfectly done molecular test down to 63% accurate, they average probably 10-20% false negatives.
The antigen test are far worse and can be up to 50% off.
That is literally identical to a coin flip.

But between all the various test they are between 10-20% or more false negatives.
Then there's the only number that actually means anything and that the positivity rate, currently that number is 12%
And thats only because California and New York are averaging about 4.5% between them and 1/3rd of the population of the country lives in those two blue states.
But an overall positivity rate of 12% would mean that quite likely up to 40 million are actually infected.
But that positivity rate doesn't account for the 20% of false negatives.
So 40 million would be the low estimate.
The real death toll is the data they do every year that list excess deaths.
We know what those are every year.

This year I think this was a NYC number, it showed that heart attack deaths went up by 398%
That doesn't happen, those "heart attacks" were caused by covid.
Some of course could be legit because people just aren't going to the doctor and if any fucking year is going to give you a heart attack it would be 2020.
But not 398% rise.
Most other areas in the country had similar rises in various types of deaths.

So the death toll is severely under reported as is the number of real infections.

That's crazy, so because you dont personally know anyone that's died..then it's fake and overblown? You want to put your hands on 250,000 dead Americans? Driver..again I ask wtf planet are you broadcasting from? There are two types of people.
1. Those who can extrapolate incomplete information

The worst part of the Dunning Kruger effect is that you dont know you're on the far left side of the curve.

LOL

Thank you for that Nunyabiz :thanks:

That's crazy, so because you dont personally know anyone that's died..then it's fake and overblown? You want to put your hands on 250,000 dead Americans? Driver..again I ask wtf planet are you broadcasting from? There are two types of people.
1. Those who can extrapolate incomplete information

The worst part of the Dunning Kruger effect is that you dont know you're on the far left side of the curve.

LOL
Ok, well if you say it, then it must be true...:eye-roll:

250,000 dead Americans? And these numbers are coming from...? You provide no source for your information, but I'm supposed to automatically conform to, and believe you based on the fact that you so strongly believe it?

I will just say that I do respect your position, as it's your rights as a human being to believe anything you want, but you have to be willing to respect the opinions of people that don't happen to agree with you, otherwise, your no better than the politicians who spew out false propaganda about Cannabis.

In case you haven't noticed, I've not once said the first thing about COVID as if it was hard facts and that I know everything about it, or even that I don't believe it's a real thing, but what I have done is questioned the numbers and the sources by which those numbers are coming from.

I'm sorry if my refusal to be a conformist flock following sheeple is a source of tension for you, but you do need to realize that not everyone in life is always going to agree with you or the things that you believe in.

What? Would you have anyone who doesn't conform to your beliefs lined up against a wall and shot? That's the very stance the Nazi's and Communists take/took when people buck against their ideals.

I like to question things and I look for credible sources for information about the things I question, so you can bash me all you want but I'm still going to search for real truth until I find the hard facts I'm looking for.

If you can provide a credible source that has no ties to misinformation for monetary gains, then by all means, please provide that source and I may just change my stance based in that information, otherwise, I'll respectfully remain skeptical.

I'm not convinced everything I'm being told is factual.
Trumps lied so much nobody knows what to believe. He attacks every media outlet that disagrees with him including FOX when they go against him. He thinks he's smarter than the scientists so he got rid of all the good ones to replace them with Trump Loyalists who will say anything he wants them to. Yeah, I can see how you would be untrusting. I am too now that Trumps made me that way. I don't trust a damned thing coming from any Republican other them Mitt Romney. Trump, McConnell & Meadows should be hanged. We'd be in a much better place if it weren't for them.

Let me see if I can get my sister to talk to you. She's a Head Nurse & has pretty much told me how bad things are at some of the hospitals she's been at & some other's not as bad. I didn't get into stats but I'll bet the poorer the area the higher the death rate.

Now Georgia is removing 6 out of 11 early voting sites in the 3rd largest county. A County heavily populated by Hispanic & Black voters (most likely democrats). They're trying to suppress the Democratic Vote again to hand the Senate seats to the Republicans. Funny this happens 2 days after Trump went to Georgia ranting about B.S. voter fraud when he was suppose to be campaigning for the Rep. Senators. There's no doubt he's behind it again. Post Office will probably be in on the conspiracy next. Trump needs to be sued for spending Tax Payer money on frivolous lawsuits. It's wrong & he should not be allowed to get away with it. The only Fraud is Trump himself.
Now McConnell says he will not bring the $908 Billion relief up for a vote even though it would most likely pass. What in the hell does it take to push McConnell to the side & get things done?

This was obvious that Georgia was going to steal the two seats.
Election fraud is part of our election system.
The DNC flat out stole two primaries, one in 2016 and then in 2020.
There were over a dozen states with exit polls off by huge margins.
DWS flat out stole two elections in Floriduh and then shredded the votes to cover it up and of course got away with it.
As far as we know this orange Shitgibbon might actually have won.
There's no way to really know because our elections are not even verifiable.

And in reality it won't matter anyway because its not like Shumer would pass anything worth a single shit.
And Manchin would simply become the republican deciding vote in the senate to stop anything.
Nothing good is going to be done for 4 years, the democrats are without question going to be completely wiped out in 2022 and lose the House because of it.

The only hope we have is the Peoples Party and for the 10 progressives to flip party affiliation.
As it stands right now the most likely scenario is democrats are going to lose the House in 2022 and lose more seats in the senate and Trump will be re-elected in 2024 and then that's it.
No way we survive intact to 2028

It just depresses the hell out of me thinking he could be president again. I feel like life would be over, the end, caput !
No reason left to live. That's how much I despise him.
Hmmm, Conspiracy Theory ?
He's Hitler all over again only he wants the poor dead & his elite army are the rich. He'll use the poor followers of his to wage war against his foes & once that's done he'll call in his rich army & wipe those poor bastards out too.
Then he'll be Supreme Dictator !
Sounds like something Trump would say about what the Dems will do. LOL

I wonder where 420 Warrior went. Haven't seen him in days; maybe a week now. I can't agree with everything he says either; but he does mean well. About 80% of my family members are Trump supporters so I'm constantly dealing with their conspiracy theories & false propaganda.
I was once a Trump fan too. But the virus came & he didn't listen to the expert scientists & things just got worse. That one thing turned me against him. But all the shit he's caused during the election has now made me straight up Hate Him ! The whole world is in disbelief & laughing at us because of him. This is embarrassing to say the least.

As far as my immediate family, I am the last one standing.
I have an aunt and uncle both over 80, two cousins all on my moms side.
So basically no family left.
My wife has zero family left for 20 years.
So this Covid shit has been pretty easy for us.
My wife and I and our fur daughter, all the 3 of us have is each other.
The only change Covid has been for us is instead of grocery shopping twice a week like I used to, I now go once every 3 months, and we walk the dog less.
I've never been a Trump supporter, not even for a second.
Hate Biden just as much, they are both lunatics.
This government is totally dysfunctional, its not even possible for them to collectively do just one thing right.
If I won the lottery today we would be out of this country the split second us idiot Merikans are allowed to travel anywhere again.
I absolutely despise what this country has become, its so bad at this point the only possible solution is a bloody revolution.

As far as my immediate family, I am the last one standing.
I have an aunt and uncle both over 80, two cousins all on my moms side.
So basically no family left.
My wife has zero family left for 20 years.
So this Covid shit has been pretty easy for us.
My wife and I and our fur daughter, all the 3 of us have is each other.
The only change Covid has been for us is instead of grocery shopping twice a week like I used to, I now go once every 3 months, and we walk the dog less.
I've never been a Trump supporter, not even for a second.
Hate Biden just as much, they are both lunatics.
This government is totally dysfunctional, its not even possible for them to collectively do just one thing right.
If I won the lottery today we would be out of this country the split second us idiot Merikans are allowed to travel anywhere again.
I absolutely despise what this country has become, its so bad at this point the only possible solution is a bloody revolution.

Yes, a revolution in thinking. NOT a weaponized revolution. That's probably what Tronald Dump wants, an armed revolution. Fuck that guy. Let's give Biden's team a chance. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Back
Top Bottom