Georgia Marijuana Reform Act Of 2020

420 Warrior

Sign the Petition

Problem
Georgia Marijuana Reform act of 2020 allows the people to vote on what the majority of polls already show, time to legalize and provide a mechanism for the recreational use as well as the growing of Marijuana in Georgia.

Solution
Georgia Marijuana Reform act of 2020

1 Decriminalize Marijuana possession (locally) within the next 2 years (2022)

2 Legalize Marijuana (State) by 2023

3 Earmark 25% of grower permits for minority Growers

4 Earmark 10% of revenue for drug( Abuse, education, and prevention )programs

5 Expungement of marijuana possession going back 10 years automatically and further by request for Non-violent charges.

Sign the Petition

Problem
Georgia Marijuana Reform act of 2020 allows the people to vote on what the majority of polls already show, time to legalize and provide a mechanism for the recreational use as well as the growing of Marijuana in Georgia.

Solution
Georgia Marijuana Reform act of 2020

1 Decriminalize Marijuana possession (locally) within the next 2 years (2022)

2 Legalize Marijuana (State) by 2023

3 Earmark 25% of grower permits for minority Growers

4 Earmark 10% of revenue for drug( Abuse, education, and prevention )programs

5 Expungement of marijuana possession going back 10 years automatically and further by request for Non-violent charges.

Yea guys, I can support this, and it's not too much to ask for either, as long as we can get the right people in charge

I realize you are in GA. & want your state legal too. I hope it happens soon. However, I think our efforts to get weed legal at the Fed. level would be better off by ramping up the Democrats to vote in the 2 Run Offs in your state.
So come on you Georgia Democrats .... "Get out & Vote like a pack of Demon Rats !" We have to get these 2 Senate Seats to get anything accomplished in GA. & Federally. And that's not just weed but also the only way anyone will get the help they need during the Pandemic. I myself am going through hell because of the Virus. In Feb. I got laid off for 4 months. Went back to work for 6 weeks & then let go because there is not enough work to keep everyone busy. They cut 1/2 their employees about 2 - 3 weeks ago & I was one of them. 60 years old & trying to find a job is hell. Nobody wants to hire you because you are too old. I've put in 65 resumes & got 1 interview & that's where it ended. Worked my whole life & now I may have to file bankruptcy because the Republicans only want to help businesses & not the people.

I realize you are in GA. & want your state legal too. I hope it happens soon. However, I think our efforts to get weed legal at the Fed. level would be better off by ramping up the Democrats to vote in the 2 Run Offs in your state.
So come on you Georgia Democrats .... "Get out & Vote like a pack of Demon Rats !" We have to get these 2 Senate Seats to get anything accomplished in GA. & Federally. And that's not just weed but also the only way anyone will get the help they need during the Pandemic. I myself am going through hell because of the Virus. In Feb. I got laid off for 4 months. Went back to work for 6 weeks & then let go because there is not enough work to keep everyone busy. They cut 1/2 their employees about 2 - 3 weeks ago & I was one of them. 60 years old & trying to find a job is hell. Nobody wants to hire you because you are too old. I've put in 65 resumes & got 1 interview & that's where it ended. Worked my whole life & now I may have to file bankruptcy because the Republicans only want to help businesses & not the people.
I hate that you're having such a hard time finding work Buds and if you were here, I'd hire you in a second. My work is hiring like crazy and I'm in management so I have hiring and firing authority. We're also considered essential workers as we're part of the trucking industry.

I'm not exactly a Democrat or a Republican as I don't like how radical both parties have become and neither side will ever look after the working class and always keep taking more and more from us trying to push us more and more into destitution.

The Reps. are only in it for rich corporations to make them richer and the Dems. only want to give people who are straight up lazy and refuse to work special treatment and support them at the expense of the working class.

Neither side ever looks after the needs of honest people that work hard for a living to support their families so we're screwed either way.

My passion for Cannabis is the one and only reason I will give these two Dems my vote but it's totally against my grain to vote for border line Communists.

I'm being forced to make an unwise decision in the voting booth because their is no wise decision to be made either way.

It's a shit sandwich I'm being forced to take a bite of and it pisses me off to no end!

Both parties are identical in policy.
The only difference between the two is that more of the Republicans are religiously insane.
The democrats are owned by the same criminals, they are paid handsomely to be zero opposition.
The ONLY way this shit ends is to help destroy both parties and people vote for The Peoples Party candidates.
Either that or full blown revolution which I think its pretty obvious is not EVER going to happen in this country.

The only thing Biden might get done is a slightly better response to Covid and that's because the bar is so low for that its buried deep in the ground.
Trump literally did everything he possibly could to spread the virus and kill as many people as possible.
Other than that King McConnell has total control of the government, technically McConnell is in absolute control of the government not whoever the president is.

And these two neoliberal idiots in Georgia got zero chance, they both ran against Med4All, and every other progressive policy, they are literally running as a republican.
So the real lunatic republican will also win that fight.
Not to mention that Georgia is just as corrupt as Floriduh election wise.
They will put 1 broken election machine in the middle of Atlanta so the line will be 12 hours long.
Guaranteed to lie cheat and steal so there's really no reason for them to put on a pretend vote.
They now know for certain that the people are never going to stand up so the election fraud will be blatantly obvious.

I hate that you're having such a hard time finding work Buds and if you were here, I'd hire you in a second. My work is hiring like crazy and I'm in management so I have hiring and firing authority. We're also considered essential workers as we're part of the trucking industry.

I'm not exactly a Democrat or a Republican as I don't like how radical both parties have become and neither side will ever look after the working class and always keep taking more and more from us trying to push us more and more into destitution.

The Reps. are only in it for rich corporations to make them richer and the Dems. only want to give people who are straight up lazy and refuse to work special treatment and support them at the expense of the working class.

Neither side ever looks after the needs of honest people that work hard for a living to support their families so we're screwed either way.

My passion for Cannabis is the one and only reason I will give these two Dems my vote but it's totally against my grain to vote for border line Communists.

I'm being forced to make an unwise decision in the voting booth because their is no wise decision to be made either way.

It's a shit sandwich I'm being forced to take a bite of and it pisses me off to no end!
You're right. Neither side will ever look out for the working class under normal circumstances. But right now (when the help is really needed) the Dems are willing to throw us a large enough bone to survive with a 2.2 Tril. stimulus & the Republicans only want to help businesses with a 500 Bill. price tag. On top of that they want liabilities for businesses ?
I'm 100% against that when they cut off unemployment & force you back to work during the pandemic. They are forcing you to risk your life day after day by forcing you back to work.
If the gov. can pay an extra $600 per week for 16 weeks in unemployment to 10's of millions they can afford to shut the country down for 30 days & give everybody $2500 to live on for that 30 days & give them 1 week to gather their needs for a 30 day lockdown. Then this shit would be in the past.
What good does it do to give businesses money to stay afloat when nobody has money to shop at them ? Give the people the money & they will spend it at those businesses and keep them open. I just don't get Republican thinking anymore. I wish they'd go back to the norm of pre-Trumpism.

You're right. Neither side will ever look out for the working class under normal circumstances. But right now (when the help is really needed) the Dems are willing to throw us a large enough bone to survive with a 2.2 Tril. stimulus & the Republicans only want to help businesses with a 500 Bill. price tag. On top of that they want liabilities for businesses ?
I'm 100% against that when they cut off unemployment & force you back to work during the pandemic. They are forcing you to risk your life day after day by forcing you back to work.
If the gov. can pay an extra $600 per week for 16 weeks in unemployment to 10's of millions they can afford to shut the country down for 30 days & give everybody $2500 to live on for that 30 days & give them 1 week to gather their needs for a 30 day lockdown. Then this shit would be in the past.
What good does it do to give businesses money to stay afloat when nobody has money to shop at them ? Give the people the money & they will spend it at those businesses and keep them open. I just don't get Republican thinking anymore. I wish they'd go back to the norm of pre-Trumpism.
Fine by me, but let's take it much further than that, lets shut the "entire" country down indefinitely and that means all the "essential" workers too.

Lets just do away with the entire infrastructure...No more power grid, no fuel, no trucks delivering food, water, clothes, building materials and all the little trinkets and play pretties everyone is so used to having access to. No hospitals running or any type of medical facilities, no first responders, no police department, no military, not even the government has to work...I mean, if we're going to shut the country down, let's shut it ALL the way down completely or not at all.

How is it going to be fair for "essential" workers be forced to bust our asses working, while everyone else gets to hang out at the house watching CNN and the View, all the while collecting a big fat check, while essential workers are out there working, putting our lives in jeopardy so that everyone else can live fat and happy, while we're still out there working for peanuts?

I would be fine with that if everyone would agree that all essential workers will get a big fat settlement for 5 million or so when it's all said and done, on top of a 75-80% increase in pay while we all still have to work during this "Pandemic", making sure that everyone's needs are still met.

The simple fact is that when everything did shut down for those few weeks, very few people actually stayed home. Most of them thought they were given a free vacation to go hang out with friends and family. They hit the stores in droves and did everything but "quarantine". I saw it first hand with my own two eyes as I was out driving a truck, still dealing with major traffic jams everyday around Atlanta.

So if we're going to shut it down, let's shut it completely down and everyone can either get tough and live or stay weak and die.

But I guess essential workers lives aren't worth as much a non-essential workers lives? I guess we're just expendable? I guess everyone else want's to get special treatment while we still get treated like shit?

The simple truth is that people really don't want the pandemic to ever end, because it gives people even more excuse to not have to get out and go to work, but they expect the government to support them, never stopping to give a second thought, or even caring that the money still has to come from somewhere.

Personally, my family and I will be just fine, I've got 200 acres of prime hunting land with a fully stocked fishing lake, so we can live completely off the grid with very minimal effort for as long as we need to. I'm so ready to completely shut the country down! Bring it on!

How is it going to be fair for "essential" workers be forced to bust our asses working,
You want FAIR or the pandemic to be over ? Yes, you should still get some monetary perks (maybe not 5 mil.) but at least your pay plus the $600 per week they give the unemployed sounds reasonable to me.
If everyone stayed home a lot less people would be needed to perform those services so some would be able to satay home on call.
The simple fact is that when everything did shut down for those few weeks, very few people actually stayed home.
I'm not talking about suggesting you stay home. I'm saying it be law for 1 month & if you are caught outside other then in your own yard you get arrested, jailed for 30 days & get hit with a $50,000.00 Fine. Bet they keep their asses home then.
But I guess essential workers lives aren't worth as much a non-essential workers lives? I guess we're just expendable? I guess everyone else want's to get special treatment while we still get treated like shit?
This might be how you feel but I think the public see it differently. I believe we are deeply grateful we have you there.
All Lives Matter !
The simple truth is that people really don't want the pandemic to ever end, because it gives people even more excuse to not have to get out and go to work, but they expect the government to support them, never stopping to give a second thought, or even caring that the money still has to come from somewhere.
I've been sending out resumes on a daily basis for 3 weeks now. Applied for nearly 100 jobs. Nobody is hiring that pays over $15 p.h. Hard to make it on $15 when you've been living on $23 p.h. for years & you have to have at least $20 just to scrape by. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take one of those jobs & then file Bankruptcy because I can't pay my bills due to the pandemic slowing work down for everyone.
Losing my Mustang as it will get repo'd. So many losing their houses, cars & savings because of this.
So if asking 30 days from essential workers is too much to ask .... "They are in the wrong line of work."

Yea brother, at least your still willing to work, but this was more directed at people who I see out there loving the fact that they don’t have to work.

They’re looking at this a a blessing and an extended vacation full of fun and games.

And by expendable, I mean, we’re being forced to work and be out in public, which puts our lives in danger so shouldn’t we be compensated more so our families can still survive when we’re all taken out by COVID?

My health insurance is still over $60 a week out of my check, just for me and me alone, with a $500 deductible for seriously shitty health care, so if I do get sick, I’m fucked. Thank you Obama!

Honestly, $15 per hour is still better than $0 per hour as bad as it sucks, but at least you can scrape by on the $15 if you can budget it out right.

TBH, I’m about ready to quit and go live off the grid anyway because I see this country going in the shitter as fast as these radicals can get it there. I refuse to be kept as a slave so others can live high on the hog and not have to lift a finger.

The laziness issue should be the first thing addressed but instead it’s being promoted and supported at the expense of the working class.

Government handouts should be cut off upon further investigation until proof can be provided that a person indeed can’t physically work.

Freedom shouldn’t mean living free of charge while others suffer and struggle.

Let’s just shut the whole show down and go back to simpler times living off the land...I’d be good with that!

Totally agree that the entire country all 50 states need to be completely shut down except for hospitals and fire dept, thats it.
Give everyone one week to get one months food supply stored and then shut her down.
Everyone should get a minimum of $2000 a month until pandemic is over just most of the civilized world is doing.

Then have a country wide mask mandate until all traces of the virus are gone, anyone caught outside without a mask gets put in makeshift cages like they're doing to the poor refugees until the pandemic is over.
We are headed towards half a million dead by January and we got lunatic states like South Dakota that are pretending the virus is a hoax and are actual hostile to anyone with two brain cells that dares to wear a mask.
Every single person that gets this virus increases the possibility of a deadlier mutation, its already mutated at least 8 times that I know of.
There is no possible way to get herd immunity with this virus, you can catch it again almost immediately.

What we're witnessing right now is natural selection at work and sped up.
The clinically insane are weeding themselves out of the genetic pool.

Give everyone one week to get one months food supply stored and then shut her down.
How will this be logistically possible when we all saw what happened to just toilet paper alone when they did shut down for a few weeks?

Not a great choice, die of COVID or die of starvation, pick your poison...

I’ll eat good for sure, plenty of game and fish on my property, may just have to shoot people trying to steal what I’ve got but oh well, gotta do what I gotta do to survive right? :rolleyes:

Why do rail against the working poor so hard? Is it that they dont do they're below poverty level jobs fast enough? Those jobs need to be done correct? How many times did I see you say increase taxes on the rich? None. Zero. You just point the finger at those that have been excluded from any gains whatsoever at the federal level, except the elite and wealthy who have most definitely gained. Are you ignoring this? Are you in favor of those low wage earners paying more taxes so you pay less? You sound like the elite! I dont understand how you dont acknowledge it 420 warrior. You claim you have your "off grid" homestead setup for yourself but how did you get there? Can everyone do the same exact thing? Of course not. The opportunity can be right there but not everyone has the ability to just go for it like others will be able to. So what, just leave those poor Fkrs behind because You Got Yours? lol

Why do rail against the working poor so hard? Is it that they dont do they're below poverty level jobs fast enough? Those jobs need to be done correct? How many times did I see you say increase taxes on the rich? None. Zero. You just point the finger at those that have been excluded from any gains whatsoever at the federal level, except the elite and wealthy who have most definitely gained. Are you ignoring this? Are you in favor of those low wage earners paying more taxes so you pay less? You sound like the elite! I dont understand how you dont acknowledge it 420 warrior. You claim you have your "off grid" homestead setup for yourself but how did you get there? Can everyone do the same exact thing? Of course not. The opportunity can be right there but not everyone has the ability to just go for it like others will be able to. So what, just leave those poor Fkrs behind because You Got Yours? lol
If you'd have read what I said correctly, you would see that I said, people who "refuse to work" , not the people who work for low wages. But people who work the system and get free government assistance for doing nothing, people who are physically able to work but think they're entitled to others paying their way through life...That's who I'm talking about, and this state is full of them. They've found a way to cheat the system and they should be investigated and denied help.

I have no truck with people who have low paying jobs and I'd help them all I can, no problem, as long as I have the means to do so.

It took me 34 years of hard shitty paying labor jobs to finally get to the place I am now and it broke me down so bad, I can barely get around good anymore, so I've had my fair share of being a poor working man, but I gained the experience in my field to finally land a management job because I put in the time and hard work to get it...I earned it every step of the way, the hard way!

You can try and take that away from me and think I don't know what it's like to be that poor hard working guy, but rest assured, it hasn't been all gravy for me either.

Also...That property was handed down for generations since my great grandfather bought it in 1941, so it wasn't that I have it like that to buy it either, I'm just fortunate that my mom inherited it and it will someday come down to me...If you really must know?

I was taught early on that hard work is how you get by in life, not holding your hand out expecting the world to give you a free pass because everyone just owes you something for doing nothing.

"Poor working class" is one thing, and they do have my support, but people cheating the system is something else entirely. And I'm not talking about the elderly, or the truly disabled either, or even people that really want to work but can't find a job ATM. What I'm talking about is physically abled people who just want a free ride through life, so they can sit around whacking off all day while the rest of us work and pay taxes for them to keep on living on our dime.

Those people do exist and they should be cut off! I/we don't owe them a damn thing!

How will this be logistically possible when we all saw what happened to just toilet paper alone when they did shut down for a few weeks?

Not a great choice, die of COVID or die of starvation, pick your poison...

I’ll eat good for sure, plenty of game and fish on my property, may just have to shoot people trying to steal what I’ve got but oh well, gotta do what I gotta do to survive right? :rolleyes:
Its logistically possible, just not politically possible in a late stage capitalist country.
China did it with 500% more people and did it for 1/10th the money the US set on fire giving it to Wall Street.

Something like a pandemic shows the sheer insanity of a everybody for themselves capitalist society.
All the democratic socialist countries faired pretty well overall.
They closed down, paid everyone between 75-100% of their salary until they were able to open back up, nobody lost their jobs, businesses didn't go bankrupt and they will recover quickly with very little problem.

Even the more capitalist countries like Japan did just fine because they aren't burdened with 30+% of their entire population being stark raving insane.
The government simply sent everyone a mask and didn't even have to say anything else, to smart people the answer is obvious and they had no problem at all.
I think they only briefly shut down just a few types of places that only a complete fucking idiot would keep open during a pandemic and that was it, business as usual for them.

The reality of what we are facing is that currently somewhere between 50 to 100 Million (not 12 million) Merikans have been infected since March, no doubt many of them infected twice.
There are well over 300,000 dead and will easily surpass half a million by February.
Roughly 20% of the infected will develop dementia regardless of age.
This virus affects the circulatory system thus can possibly affect virtually any or every organ in your body.
We don't even know just how fucked we are, but I can guarantee it's way worse than 98% of the population thinks it is.

Its logistically possible, just not politically possible in a late stage capitalist country.
China did it with 500% more people and did it for 1/10th the money the US set on fire giving it to Wall Street.

Something like a pandemic shows the sheer insanity of a everybody for themselves capitalist society.
All the democratic socialist countries faired pretty well overall.
They closed down, paid everyone between 75-100% of their salary until they were able to open back up, nobody lost their jobs, businesses didn't go bankrupt and they will recover quickly with very little problem.

Even the more capitalist countries like Japan did just fine because they aren't burdened with 30+% of their entire population being stark raving insane.
The government simply sent everyone a mask and didn't even have to say anything else, to smart people the answer is obvious and they had no problem at all.
I think they only briefly shut down just a few types of places that only a complete fucking idiot would keep open during a pandemic and that was it, business as usual for them.

The reality of what we are facing is that currently somewhere between 50 to 100 Million (not 12 million) Merikans have been infected since March, no doubt many of them infected twice.
There are well over 300,000 dead and will easily surpass half a million by February.
Roughly 20% of the infected will develop dementia regardless of age.
This virus affects the circulatory system thus can possibly affect virtually any or every organ in your body.
We don't even know just how fucked we are, but I can guarantee it's way worse than 98% of the population thinks it is.
All the more reason to shut the entire country down. Essential workers can still get it and spread it, so let's get back to simple times and live like the native Americans did before the white man came in a fucked it all up.

It'll be survival of the fittest, the weak won't survive and only the strong will live to replenish the earth.

Me, I'll be sitting on Gilligan's Island, or should I call it 420 Island? Smoking home grown and eating fish, turkey and deer meat...Maybe even a squirrel or rabbit or two here and there...? ;)

Biden is no more of a biochemist than Trump was, so he can't do shit to help us either. The only realistic way through this thing is for science to prevail and come up with a cure, otherwise this thing will keep on getting passed around like a five dollar Tijuana whore on nickel night.

Politicians keep thinking they know what to do and how to stop it, but it's here to stay if they don't give science everything they need to figure it out.

30 days quarantine will not do shit, if even one person starts spreading it around again, and millions of "essential workers" are sure to keep it going strong.

So yea, let's shut er down, but let's shut er down completely...No more life as we know it...

A real 40 day shutdown would actually drop the transmission rate down to virtually nil.
No mail, no garbage pick up, nothing.
All that should be open is hospitals.

But this is only necessary because we had a lunatic as president that literally spread the virus himself to 10s of 1000s, purposely spread a deadly virus thats more contagious than any disease on the planet for a 100 years.
We now have such a massive viral load in this country that only a national full blown shutdown will stop it.

Then a national mask mandate for at least 60 days after that.
If not this virus will continue to spread and mutate and it could get far more virulent and deadly and kill millions.

Suits me just fine, I need a vacation

No trucking industry for a couple of months? People will starve to death and/or freeze to death. But ok, let’s do it, I need a break anyway.

What's real fun about all this is that now it's flu and cold season so every cold and flu will automatically be deemed as COVID and even more false numbers and misdiagnosing issues will surely be happening everywhere...Watch what I say.

It's getting to where even a gunshot wound will be deemed as COVID...Cancer you say? No it's the dreaded COVID! Heart attack? No, COVID! Motorcycle accident killed him? No, he died of COVID and breaking every bone in his body had nothing to do with his death, not the crashing at 150 MPH, but it had to be the COVID.

Who is putting out these numbers and how truly accurate are they anyway? I'm not saying it's not a real thing, but I do question the validity of some of these claims of numbers.

Is it mainstream media giving out this information? CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC? Facebook? Twitter? You know it's the gospel if Facebook says it. They censor you even if you have hard evidence now, so they know all, even more than God almighty himself does.

What's next, everybody being required to wear hazmat suits just to take a piss and just because mainstream media says so?

Think I'll join up with the BLM, those guys/gals can gather up all they want and COVID is too scared to affect them...? :eye-roll:

I hate to be that way, but when I've actually talked to people in the medical field that admit to fudging the numbers at the governments directives, I have to start questioning things for myself and wondering what the real numbers truly are?

Suits me just fine, I need a vacation

No trucking industry for a couple of months? People will starve to death and/or freeze to death. But ok, let’s do it, I need a break anyway.

What's real fun about all this is that now it's flu and cold season so every cold and flu will automatically be deemed as COVID and even more false numbers and misdiagnosing issues will surely be happening everywhere...Watch what I say.

It's getting to where even a gunshot wound will be deemed as COVID...Cancer you say? No it's the dreaded COVID! Heart attack? No, COVID! Motorcycle accident killed him? No, he died of COVID and breaking every bone in his body had nothing to do with his death, not the crashing at 150 MPH, but it had to be the COVID.

Who is putting out these numbers and how truly accurate are they anyway? I'm not saying it's not a real thing, but I do question the validity of some of these claims of numbers.

Is it mainstream media giving out this information? CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC? Facebook? Twitter? You know it's the gospel if Facebook says it. They censor you even if you have hard evidence now, so they know all, even more than God almighty himself does.

What's next, everybody being required to wear hazmat suits just to take a piss and just because mainstream media says so?

Think I'll join up with the BLM, those guys/gals can gather up all they want and COVID is too scared to affect them...? :eye-roll:

I hate to be that way, but when I've actually talked to people in the medical field that admit to fudging the numbers at the governments directives, I have to start questioning things for myself and wondering what the real numbers truly are?
Wow. What planet are you broadcasting from? You move goalposts. You propose slippery slope arguments as facts. The strawman is coming for us all and everything is a MSM lie..ffs stop breathing eating and sleeping and living for conspiracies everywhere.
So please explain why people today, all of them, should have to struggle and break their backs, because you had to? You saying that's the only way it can be done? You dont think you've been restricted and held back in the past..on purpose. Actions took place 40 years ago that affected every day of your life since..yet you ignore that here..in the end where we are. This is a process that's shaped you and what you are and you might see past it eventually but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom