Gerd relief!

Fredwak

Over the past few nights my sleep has been interrupted by silent gerd. No acid reflux, just a lump in my esophagus that won't go away and throat contractions like trying to keep it going down but it doesn't. Very uncomfortable and forget about sleeping through the nite. Anyways, I made a cup of warm cocoa yesterday and added a couple teaspoons of my coconut-canna oil. Felt warm and soothing going down and total symptom relief! A couple cups a day and so far everything is back to normal. Can't complain about the buzz either. Last year's AK-47 trim de-oxyed and crock potted with organic coconut oil. Another marijuana medical miracle !

It does work well on gerds. It also works well on pancreatic issues as well as most other digestive issues. It's where I notice the most benefit from cannabis.

Me too. I started to cure my insomnia and soon found out I could leave off my Omeprazole. My pain in my neck and shoulders from rotator cuff and from compressed cervical spine is helped symptomatic as well as the insomniac, Reflux and mental issues such as depression and anxiety. I just smoke skunk at night and a little cbd joint in the morning. Grew it myself.

Back
Top Bottom