Germinate

nEEEver

Hey everyone , sorry if i do forum mistakes , but i just want to know how should i do to germinate seeds ? My english it's bad , but , if you understand me and you know ... please respond me .

I have 5 caramelicious seeds . I heard about a method , to put seeds in chlorine with water 100ml chlorine and 50ml water to purify and then you put seeds in soil . This method it's good ?

One of the most common and inexpensive methods is the good old wet paper towel.

Get a paper plate and a moist paper towel and place your seed(s) in between the wet paper towel. It's wise to keep the paper towel moist the following days and not to let it dry out. A semi warm area is also ideal, on top of a fridge for example.

Also some folks buy the larger blocks of rockwhool and get it wet, then place their seed(s) into the big hole, then place a wet paper towel in the hole, this method is another quick and inexpensive one.

the paper towel idea is the best, wet it and put it in a ziploc baggie in a semi warm space and leave it be for a few days! good luck brother

i personally dont use the paper towel method for it is possible, not that i have experienced it, but it can ruin the rootlet when you pull the paper towel apart, but thats just me....

what i use is a plastic tuppaware so i can see through it, put water in it and then i put the seeds in the water, then into a dark spot, i check the seeds after 24 hours and see of you can see the rootlet popping out of the shell, if it is, time to plant, if not put it back in the dark spot and check again in 12 - 24 hours... now i read that you want to have the rootlet that is poking out to be pointing down into the soil!!! but anyways havent had any problems in all the 3 seeds that i have germinated!!!

also germination lasts for about 3 - 7 days after you start, then enters the seedling stage

:peacetwo:

Uncle Ben is a stallion, if you have one of his methods, it's probably top shelf. This shit ain't hard though, it's after that that it gets a lil tougher!

But uncle ben method it's good ?

Personally, I take the easy road... soak them overnight in plain ol water(no more than 18 hrs so they don't drown), then put them in paper towel and check a couple times a day to make sure they are moist to wet.
BOOM... my germ rates are always killer!

You could also just plant the beans and avoid any possible transplant stress :Namaste:

If you're using soil just plant the seed 1/2 inch under and you're good. It should sprout within 3-4 days. I have 99% success rate on this method. 1% is because the seed was bad. I've tried the paper towel method and find mold on them. Keeping it simple never failed.

astronr420, got it , llisten to that guy. I do the same, i just throw mine in a cup of water in a dark place until it sprouts i just germinated a big bud in 24 hour.
It so much simpler to paper towels or sponges because you dont have to keep them wet coz they always are, always works man.

Not sure about that chlorine method sound bait to me mate does the guy who said that hate weed, seems like it would defo fuk it up, you leave tap water to stand for 24hour before feeding it to plants because they cant handle chlorine they not human an not used to it, when is chlorine ever used in nature??

GLASS OF WATER MATE BEST!!
:bong:

astona420
damn 4 inch root??? thats long!!! how do you plant that??? the seed is only supposed to be set in 1/2 inch below the top!!!

No serious i dont know whether its better it just seems to be but if you leave it in water it'l grow massive serious, i dont know how long it will live because i plant them but you just plant with you finger lol. so the root goes down but the head of the seed is still only half inch under

astona420
damn 4 inch root??? thats long!!! how do you plant that??? the seed is only supposed to be set in 1/2 inch below the top!!!

No serious i dont know whether its better it just seems to be but if you leave it in water it'l grow massive serious, i dont know how long it will live because i plant them but you just plant with you finger lol. so the root goes down but the head of the seed is still only half inch under

wow!!! thats crazy!!! whatever works though right!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom