Germinating In Starter Plugs

@BoB: Are these starting to look dried out? Shall we just wait for next week when we start the flushing? Much thanks, Moshe.
IMG_034138.JPG
IMG_034240.JPG
White_Widow62.jpg

@BoB: How does this plant look? To me it's pretty dried out, but I'll leave it a few more days. I don't know if it's my imagination, but there seems to be nice little yield from just one plant. Moshe
IMG_035035.JPG
IMG_034933.JPG

These are my Ganja Dwarf Low Riders (auto-flower) going into their second week of flowering. The topping of the taller plant really produced some nice stems and leaves as can be seen. And, the shorter one looks healthy as well.

IMG_046046.JPG
IMG_046147.JPG

Ganja_Dwarf_Flowering_2.jpg

This is my surviving Ganja Dwarf, which seems to be flowering well and has stopped growing about three inches from the lights, which is a relief- no tying down.

Ganja_Dwarf_Flowering_4.jpg

This is the top Ganja Dwarf bud where the 'brown' pistils are coming in. Strange, there is virtually no aroma coming from the flowers, as the White Widows aroma was quite formidable. Perhaps, the strain......

Ganja_Dwarf_Buds_1_12-13-16.JPG
Ganja_Dwarf_Buds_2_12-13-16.JPG

Here are my Ganja Dwarf flowers after wet trimming. Next time around, I'll hopefully get two plants going. Great fun when it works.

Ganja_Dwarf_Bud_12-23-16.jpg

Here's the finished product in a jar. While it really looks good, with the brown running through it, the potency is somewhat weak. Perhaps, this has to do with a very fast drying that took place in a very cold cellar. Must work on that with the next batch. The smoking is very mild and not harsh at all- because of a good manicuring which got rid of most of those sugar leaves, I think?

Back
Top Bottom