Germination and thermostat

being honest this one is not fertelized, but years ago was not fertelized as well, im using the same dirt i used before. But thats the problem maybe.. i've never invested siruously to grow cannabis. maybe i should invest, and maybe my dirt is bad.. and yeah probably to hot for them
Did you flush the nutrients out that medium that was previously used in that soil?

im affraid that if shes not dead yet i can kill her by having no air in the water?

If that thought causes anxiety, you can always:
  • Change the water.
  • Add a cap full (+/-, depending on amount of water) of hydrogen peroxide to the water =.
  • Grab a second cup and spiritedly pour the water back and forth several times; remember to keep an eye on the seed so that it doesn't end up getting lost in the carpet.

no no, i didnt used no nutriets ever on dis dirt! she comes without any of those. its not fertilized
so no, i never fllushed it
Don't know then why those two seeds did not continue growing then if no nutrients were ever added. Only thing I could think of is that the sprout drowned or the medium got to dry killing the sprout.
I germinate between the temperature 77f-82f successfully you might want to up the temperature a bit by placing your cup or whatever your trying to germinate in (I think you said a cup of water) on top of a fridge or in a cupboard where is dark and kinda warmer.

Don't know then why those two seeds did not continue growing then if no nutrients were ever added. Only thing I could think of is that the sprout drowned or the medium got to dry killing the sprout.
I germinate between the temperature 77f-82f successfully you might want to up the temperature a bit by placing your cup or whatever your trying to germinate in (I think you said a cup of water) on top of a fridge or in a cupboard where is dark and kinda warmer.

well, im gonna call this ones off. Today i woke up, with no movement from the seeds at all, and i just saw a group of white worms wiggling on top of the soil. They are so tiny i cant even get you a measurement, but probably not een a mm long. Like some 5ish worms wiggling around something. Humidity is alright tho, and temperature as well but im seeing these worms, so im shutting it down. Hope myh arriving seeds grow well.

well, im gonna call this ones off. Today i woke up, with no movement from the seeds at all, and i just saw a group of white worms wiggling on top of the soil. They are so tiny i cant even get you a measurement, but probably not een a mm long. Like some 5ish worms wiggling around something. Humidity is alright tho, and temperature as well but im seeing these worms, so im shutting it down. Hope myh arriving seeds grow well.
Hope this next one goes better for you.

Back
Top Bottom