Germination Issues Support - Call Us

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Our seeds are regularly tested with germination to make sure that we only ship seeds that will germinate.

For any reasons you have trouble germinating the seeds that you ordered from Crop King Seeds, please call us as we have ways to help you.

PHONE #s:

1-844-CROP-KING (276-7546)
(LOCAL) 604-563-0291
(INTERNATIONAL) +1-604-563-0291

Best Time to Call:
Anytime from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday) (Pacific Standard Time)

You can also come to our live website chat anytime. 24/7

Here's our germination guide: Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

Please follow the instructions to the "T" and we can guarantee you of at least 80% germination success rate. If you get below 80% then call us.

I need advise on my White Widow femenized seeds from CK. I've germinated other seeds in the past with no problems (not CK). I tried germinating my first 4 WW seeds according to the CK directions and the seeds barely cracked open with a little white sticking out. Waited 10 patient days for more, but nothing happened. 9 days ago I tried starting 3 more WW making sure the PH was perfect this time. 15 hrs in water, store in constantly moist thick paper towel in dark warm spot. This time I got a little more white bulging out of the seed, but no taproot. 7 seeds and 0% success so far.

I live in a hot, humid area .... let's say New Orleans equivalent, but that's not stopped germination in the past .... plus it's cooler now.

Any suggestions?? I'm thinking about trying another strain from CK and see if that makes a difference.

well let me ask you this. What is your standard non ck method?
Edit!!! also please call them and discuss this that is the best method for response

When i germ i use a soaked paper towel and as soon as i see the tap pop i toss it in the medium. Also you may want to try one seed at a time till you find success, especially when using different strains

When i germ i use a soaked paper towel and as soon as i see the tap pop i toss it in the medium. Also you may want to try one seed at a time till you find success, especially when using different strains

Yes that's what we advice our customers specially those who are new to growing. Try one seed at a time until you get the feel of it. Trust me, it might be difficult in the first try but you will get the feel of it.

I've done this many times in past years and the seeds take off like weeds with my tap water and I never have a problem until now with my first batch of Crop King seeds. And I have a hydroponic machine that can handle 4 plants. I can't afford electric for 3 months for only one plant which is why I don't germinate one at a time. I try 3 at a time. I only have a 6 mos window to grow where I live, so forget two harvests this season trying to get these White Widow seeds to germinate.

I don't live in the US or Canada and you wouldn't believe the time and money involved getting Crop King seeds down here (they know the story) .... only to have the first 10 turn to mush. # 9 & 10 finally started a tap root and I put then in rock wool 3 days ago and see this morning they also turned to mush. Today I'm going to pull out a new strain and see if I get some results. I am determined to get thru this simple little step and onto growing some beautiful plants !!
image1815.jpeg

Rosie2015,

They germinated that means the seeds are viable. There is something wrong with how you try to grow them in your rock wool. There is something wrong with your after germination method. I suggest that you start a thread so that other growers can help as we don't give after germination advises.

I disagree. These were the last two out of 10 that even got a tiny tail root while in the paper towel. It was a bad batch of seeds, plain & simple. Only 10 in my years of growing that didn't take off.

I had a batch of Dark Angel turn to mush on me... but Kyle from CKS was glad to help me out.

I disagree. These were the last two out of 10 that even got a tiny tail root while in the paper towel. It was a bad batch of seeds, plain & simple. Only 10 in my years of growing that didn't take off.

Did you contact us? We are willing to help. Please call or chat in our website.

I had a batch of Dark Angel turn to mush on me... but Kyle from CKS was glad to help me out.

We are always willing to help > We stand behind our products. If you contact then we will help.

I'm in South America and cannot call and I'm half deaf, so chatting doesn't work. I wrote CK after the first 4 WW turned to mush. I had NEVER written CK before about a germination issue yet this is the response I got from the CK night person on duty .... he completely misread my message and sent me a pissy reply ...... (we are not god) seriously?

"Yes... again you did not follow the instructions.

Why 24 to 36 hours?

they should be in the cup of water for no longer than 15 hours. Then paper towel.

Having one as a dud is completely normal. That is why we gave you extras and promise 80%.

We are not god and no seed company can promise 100%."

This person was definitely not wonderful James from CK who helped me when I brought my first order from CK to South America only to find out once I got to South America with a brand new BC Northern Light amazing machine, the seed order was empty! I finally get a $4,000 incredible machine down here (major challenge!) and fully sealed tampons with no seeds in them! I then had to FLY back to the US specifically for more seeds that James sent to replace my empty order. Maybe now you can understand my major frustration at having 10 WW turn to mush, then pulling out 3 SSH and seeing immediately that one is much browner than the other two and probably a dud, which it was. Two of the SSH popped out like weeds like other seeds I've germinated for years ..... and now, finally, I have 2 beautiful, healthy plants growing in leaps and bounds. I've been swamped with work for the past few weeks and hope to get in touch with James from CK next week and I'm pretty sure he will make things right. Even though the few extra seeds he sent me didn't begin to pay for the RT plane ticket to the US to get my first replacement seeds. So far 11 out of the first 13 are duds and I have to fly back to get them replaced. Yes! I'm frustrated with CK, but happy to finally get 2 to germinate!

Thank you for asking! I know you guys are a good company. How is CK going to make it right? You now know the facts of my history with CK, and you can confirm every detail with James. And I will also add that James was very helpful and apologetic and replaced my first order. I can not spend another $500 to fly up for seeds, and have no other reason to go. What do you suggest? You cannot mail seeds to the country I live in.

Thank you for asking! I know you guys are a good company. How is CK going to make it right? You now know the facts of my history with CK, and you can confirm every detail with James. And I will also add that James was very helpful and apologetic and replaced my first order. I can not spend another $500 to fly up for seeds, and have no other reason to go. What do you suggest? You cannot mail seeds to the country I live in.

Sent you a PM

I emailed James today at CK and apparently he's out for 2 weeks and the person who responded din't have a clue about my past orders or the challenges I've had. Any suggestions?

I think you sent me a private message but don't know where to go to retrieve it.

I finally found your PM but cannot reply because I don't have 50 friggin' posts. Can someone at CK just email me?? I emailed a solution to James, but since he's on vacation the responder didn't have a clue about my issues.

Back
Top Bottom