Germination Issues Support - Call Us

Everyone can help you if you come to our website and click on chat with the king.

Let quote the original message of this thread and the reason why we started this thread:

"Our seeds are regularly tested with germination to make sure that we only ship seeds that will germinate.

For any reasons you have trouble germinating the seeds that you ordered from Crop King Seeds, please call us as we have ways to help you.

PHONE #s:

1-844-CROP-KING (276-7546)
(LOCAL) 604-563-0291
(INTERNATIONAL) +1-604-563-0291

Best Time to Call: Anytime from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday) (Pacific Standard Time)

You can also come to our live website chat anytime. 24/7

Here's our germination guide: Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

Please follow the instructions to the "T" and we can guarantee you of at least 80% germination success rate. If you get below 80% then call us. "

EMAILING us isn't enough. You need to chat with us real time. or call. You said, you can't call. Just click on LIVE CHAT and we will help you real time. I'm putting LIVE CHAT related message in this thread in RED.

I disagree. These were the last two out of 10 that even got a tiny tail root while in the paper towel. It was a bad batch of seeds, plain & simple. Only 10 in my years of growing that didn't take off.

I agree, I bought 2 packs from a local head shop and only 2 popped out of 10. Same with me, 10 yrs of growing and I have never had such a poor germination rate. I tried their method (5 seeds) no luck, my method (5 seeds) only 2 popped and talk about slow to grow. Seeds that do that from my experience are old. Probably sitting on the shelf for a couple of years.

DM

I place my seeds in thick paper towel near the top and fold the paper over the seeds. I then dampen the entire paper towel and wrap it along the side of a large mixer cup (like a sports cup or travel mug) making sure I can feel all the seeds near the top. I place a bit of water in the bottom of the cup just touching the paper towel to keep moisture up. I place it in a dark warm place where about twice a day... I will run the water from the bottom of the cup up over the seeds to keep them nice and damp. I grow the taproot until it is around an inch long before trans-planting for good survival rates.

Besides 1 batch of seeds turning to mush... I've have wicked results doing it this way.

I agree, I bought 2 packs from a local head shop and only 2 popped out of 10. Same with me, 10 yrs of growing and I have never had such a poor germination rate. I tried their method (5 seeds) no luck, my method (5 seeds) only 2 popped and talk about slow to grow. Seeds that do that from my experience are old. Probably sitting on the shelf for a couple of years.

DM

Did you contact us in our website? Did you call?

Quick question for the King (or anyone else who might know ...) - I have some CKS Auto Fem Northern Lights, and germinated 3 using the prescribed paper towel method. 2 of the 3 popped and are in soil now, but the third just popped with no visible tap root. Is this one a dud, or should I hang in there? Thanks!

FullSizeRender118.jpg

Quick question for the King (or anyone else who might know ...) - I have some CKS Auto Fem Northern Lights, and germinated 3 using the prescribed paper towel method. 2 of the 3 popped and are in soil now, but the third just popped with no visible tap root. Is this one a dud, or should I hang in there? Thanks!

FullSizeRender118.jpg

Did you transfer them all to the paper towel? Some seeds take time to show their taproots.

Did you transfer them all to the paper towel? Some seeds take time to show their taproots.

Yes - all were germinated on a paper towel, as described on the CKS website. The one in the picture above is still on the paper towel. Just checked on progress - looks about the same today as the pic - shell is cracked open, but no apparent tap root activity. I guess I'll just continue to keep that paper towel moist.

Back
Top Bottom